Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her going for an audition at the worse possible time in history ever for actors to find work. There are loads of theatre, tv and film actors so desperate right now, as well as all those acting graduates. The theatre, film and tv industry is practically shut down world wide and will be starved of money for the next few years due to a world wide recession. The competition for a single extra/walk on part is gonna be insane, with actors who are a hundred times more talented and hungrier than her. Shes gonna get laughed out of an audition, she’d be wasting their time, they’ll tell her we have more talented cleaners than you right now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes gonna get laughed out of an audition, she’d be wasting their time, they’ll tell her we have more talented cleaners than you right now. 🤣
If only they told her that! It might be cruel, but she needs someone to utterly destroy her dream of being a famous actress. It's just not going to happen. Even without COVID-19. She keeps telling herself that she has to struggle and that other actors who went on to find fame later in life took years. But they had talent. She plain doesn't. So I wish someone with the credentials for her to believe it really did tell it to her straight.

Then she could at least fade into obscurity or decide to be something else she's unqualified for. She's got the money to step away, go to school or take classes or whatever to find out what she can be good at and enjoy. But noooo. She tortures her audience with bitten peach photos and she tortures casting directors world wide with her "art".

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice the dog she posted on ig? People were asking if it was hers but it’s now been removed 🤔

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks it’s totally daft to burn a scented candle in the garden?

Reactions: 14
Jim did say that they both drifted apart and have both moved on and I don’t see any point in dwelling on the past, I mean it’s not like Tanya died and she was all over Rhys like a rash, so she wasn’t that heart broken. Jim was talking about getting married next year, but his brother and sister are getting married next year within two weeks of each other, so I think they’ll have wait longer. He said their engagement got a lot of press coverage, so that will probably translate into more sponsorships.

They do seem more relaxed and happy since the engagement. I suppose spending time in lockdown with her family is a good indicator of whether you’re right for each other and he’d also been on holiday with them. It helps that Sarah’s parents have large properties in the Cotswolds and a holiday home in Spain, they must be pretty wealthy.
Personally I think it was pretty clear that they driften apart a long time before their announcement. The clearest time for me was probably when they went to the US and barely spent time together at all. Tarn had started off in Florida and Jim in LA, and when she got to LA, he went to Vegas... I mean. That sort of thing doesn't really scream "happy marriage", does it?

Also think that he seems a bit more excited to marry Sarah than he ever was Tarn. Weren't they engaged for something like 2 years before they even started planning the wedding?

Reactions: 5
Personally I think it was pretty clear that they driften apart a long time before their announcement. The clearest time for me was probably when they went to the US and barely spent time together at all. Tarn had started off in Florida and Jim in LA, and when she got to LA, he went to Vegas... I mean. That sort of thing doesn't really scream "happy marriage", does it?

Also think that he seems a bit more excited to marry Sarah than he ever was Tarn. Weren't they engaged for something like 2 years before they even started planning the wedding?
Yeah and I remember there was speculation on GG even a couple of months before that holiday that something was up, cos they were never seen together and hardly ever vlogging. Maybe the difference in excitement and speed in marriage, is cos Sarah seems to want kids, she even mentioned having kids in their IGTV video, I don’t think I’ve ever heard Tanya talk about kids. Maybe because Jim was with Tanya for so long, he felt pressure to marry her, like it was just the next logical step. I wonder if they hadn’t have been YouTubers they would have split long ago and maybe never have gotten married.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well you seem extremely angry so duck knows where you’re coming from and I dont care. I just don’t go with the Jim villain, poor Tanya Snow White narrative, I prefer to balance things out, maybe you’re obsessed with hating Jim, for whatever reason, you seem to use the word obsession a lot, while projecting it onto others.
You sound an awful lot like Sarah. You have her defensiveness and foul mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You sound an awful lot like Sarah. You have her defensiveness and foul mouth.
I think the people who jump on anyone who criticises Tanya to more than a mild degree, are the suspicious ones and sound more like associates of hers, who are trying to police this thread. At least I don’t start arguments with people on here, they are free to say whatever they want, but if someone tries to play thread police on here, I will defend myself and btw that’s the monitors job to police this thread. Funny how these people who are so ready to police someone who dares to trash Tanya, are often new members, because this thread never used to be so pro Tanya as I remember, or they have accounts that were started this summer 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think the people who jump on anyone who criticises Tanya to more than a mild degree, are the suspicious ones and sound more like associates of hers, who are trying to police this thread. At least I don’t start arguments with people on here, they are free to say whatever they want, but if someone tries to play thread police on here, I will defend myself and btw that’s the monitors job to police this thread. Funny how these people who are so ready to police someone who dares to trash Tanya, are often new members, because this thread never used to be so pro Tanya as I remember, or they have accounts that were started this summer 🤔
It’s not about criticising Tanya, it’s about being downright weird.
You realise a whole lot of people from GG have come over to here right? That site is dead, everyone from there is now here and ‘new’

Reactions: 10
If only they told her that! It might be cruel, but she needs someone to utterly destroy her dream of being a famous actress. It's just not going to happen. Even without COVID-19. She keeps telling herself that she has to struggle and that other actors who went on to find fame later in life took years. But they had talent. She plain doesn't. So I wish someone with the credentials for her to believe it really did tell it to her straight.

Then she could at least fade into obscurity or decide to be something else she's unqualified for. She's got the money to step away, go to school or take classes or whatever to find out what she can be good at and enjoy. But noooo. She tortures her audience with bitten peach photos and she tortures casting directors world wide with her "art".
I bet she’s secretly glad to have the covid excuse right now It’s a fashionable one, half of Soho house are in the same boat right? 🙄 and she will be getting mileage out of that till Christmas at least, because talented and hard working people have lost jobs , had their hours cut , creative endeavours cancelled etc Everyone understands, no further clarifications needed unlike in the past (ie the rest of her acting ‘career’ bar when she was doing the play)when she seemed to keep excuses to a minimum, probably not wanting to draw attention to her lack of actual acting jobs, preferring to go the route of the work situation staying incredibly vague. alluding to exciting sounding projects that will never come to exist or implying far greater involvement In ones that are real. You could practically hear her breathe a sigh of relief in that recent interview when she could say work had been “quiet” just like everyone else ...

Reactions: 4
This is completely unrelated, but does anyone know where I can find any of her old Vlogmas videos (reuploads, etc)? 😟

This is completely unrelated, but does anyone know where I can find any of her old Vlogmas videos (reuploads, etc)? 😟
I think if you type them into YouTube other people have reuploaded them, as much as Tanya annoys me these days I loved her old vlog masses, they make me feel so festive and happy haha

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.