Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's the fact that she's not even in a bikini, she clearly just took off her trousers or whatever in the middle of the park and is sat there in her knickers
Not to be that annoying “social construct” person but what’s the difference.... it’s not that offensive. (They could potentially be bikini bottoms anyway/probably are. We all know Tanya loves a bikini opportunity. She could’ve simply worn them under her clothes knowing she was going to paddle seeing as she wouldn’t be able to change into them when she got there). It seems like Kate did the same thing in one of the pictures on Tanya’s insta grid. I agree the thought of her trying to pull off a pair of tight jeans in public or something is dodgy, but she could’ve been wearing baggy shorts or a skirt or whatever. I don’t know. I just think with certain stuff we should let her live a bit. The woman’s been through enough the least we could do is acknowledge she’s finally looking a tiny bit happy.

Reactions: 27
Not to be that annoying “social construct” person but what’s the difference.... it’s not that offensive. (They could potentially be bikini bottoms anyway/probably are. We all know Tanya loves a bikini opportunity. She could’ve simply worn them under her clothes knowing she was going to paddle seeing as she wouldn’t be able to change into them when she got there). It seems like Kate did the same thing in one of the pictures on Tanya’s insta grid. I agree the thought of her trying to pull off a pair of tight jeans in public or something is dodgy, but she could’ve been wearing baggy shorts or a skirt or whatever. I don’t know. I just think with certain stuff we should let her live a bit. The woman’s been through enough the least we could do is acknowledge she’s finally looking a tiny bit happy.
It’s been quite nice to see her looking genuinely happy these past few days.

I also thought they looked like bikini bottoms.

Reactions: 16
Christ, hardly.

She looks good. I can feel the sting of jealousy from here. 🙄
There’s nothing wrong with looking good, it’s the carefully arranged, yet awkward looking pose that seems so try hard and comical to me, that’s all, it’s called joking 🙄 Jesus lighten up, it’s all scam for the gram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
This might be a poorly received comment on a general public forum, but I'm going to say it anyway. Tan has definitely lost weight, but she looks... soft. She looks like a girl who tried to lose weight for the industry (and did) but did it wrong. You can't turn up on set in a leading role looking like you've never worked out or taken care of yourself in your life. She might be smaller, but she has no muscle definition and she looks bloated. The industry has always been a fantasy land, you need to be the girl everyone envies. If she came to set looking like that people would have questions. If I turned up on set (and I'm not saying I'm anyone special - because I am NOT) with her body, not size wise but composition wise, I'd be fired.

Reactions: 13
This might be a poorly received comment on a general public forum, but I'm going to say it anyway. Tan has definitely lost weight, but she looks... soft. She looks like a girl who tried to lose weight for the industry (and did) but did it wrong. You can't turn up on set in a leading role looking like you've never worked out or taken care of yourself in your life. She might be smaller, but she has no muscle definition and she looks bloated. The industry has always been a fantasy land, you need to be the girl everyone envies. If she came to set looking like that people would have questions. If I turned up on set (and I'm not saying I'm anyone special - because I am NOT) with her body, not size wise but composition wise, I'd be fired.
There are plenty of acting roles for 'normal' looking women... problem is, Tan still wants to be the It girl, which is really quite delusional. If I didn't know who she was and just stumbled across her page I'd have no clue how she had millions of followers. She's neither relatable nor aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I though the smear test comment was spot on. I like Tanya and think in some pics - however posed - she looks great.
However in this pic it does look odd. Probably because she seems to be sat in a public field, has a top on, and then bikini bottoms - but that you see so little of them they could be knickers. It’s an odd pic. Surely if you’re tanning you would wear a bikini top and shorts or something, not a top and knickers.

I agree but you can get away with being soft if you have an exceptionally beautiful face. (Or your dad is the producer). Or you have a lot of charisma on screen. Like Anna Kendrick has a weird body but she is a good actor. Although she doesn’t seem to get as many roles these days I’ve heard she is hard to work with so maybe that’s why

Reactions: 3
I think she looks good in the park photo, she looked scary skinny around this time last year (I think when she was abroad in Ibiza a lot?) and she looks a bit healthier in more recent photos - but still thin. She got on my nerves a lot last year pretending to be eating and drinking so much and losing weight, which might have been true if she lost weight due to stress but it eventually stops (speaking from experience after a break up).

Incidentally, I follow her sister on Instagram and she is getting married in the next few weeks, so I hope she spends more time with her family as it seems less contrived and she looks happier with them.

Tanya has always been about the angles so the photo does look weirdly posed but that's how she has always been. She will try to keep up the facade of being the cool London skinny actress for as long as she can, fake it til you make it I guess.

Her post about her woke dream made me cringe...what was the point exactly?!

Reactions: 9
It’s been quite nice to see her looking genuinely happy these past few days.
Agree. It's good to see she's out enjoying herself with friends,I hope she's taken the lockdown opportunity to reassess where she's headed in her career/life more generally and stop chasing the acting stuff.
Agree and I wouldn’t actually care if she just said yeah I severely restricted my calories to lost weight but she pretends she lost it by going to Barry’s and like...Barry’s is a HARD workout, if she did Barry’s as frequently as she claims she would definitely have more muscle tone.

Reactions: 7
I know people say she looks good because she’s thin now, but to me she just doesn’t and that’s not to say that she couldn’t hypothetically look good slimmer. It’s that she just looks so... off? She’s got the bobble head thing going on and legs and arms seem like all they did is shed fat, so they have that unfortunate look to them where there’s no tone or muscle (not like huge bulk muscle, just every day muscle), her hair is stringey and just so much about her doesn’t say ‘living my best life‘ weight change, it’s the opposite.

I actually think she had more sex appeal when she was thicker (at least in posed pictures lol, maybe not IRL). I know a lot of people here think that’s impossible but seriously, her vibe when she was just a few sizes up was so different and she could manage at least a sexy posed pic. All her thirst traps now are like “oh... that’s sad... but uh yes sure it looks like your stomach is flat. Good for you?”. But a flat stomach isn’t what makes someone sexy.

Reactions: 20
She definitely didn't lose weight the healthy way and I personally don't think it suits her. I agree she loved better when she was curvy. Although I think she has maybe gained a little weight, emphasise on little because she's still much thinner but she did look painfully thin this time last year.
She needs to ditch the blonde hair though, it doesn't suit her, brunette is her colour 100% and she'd instantly look healthier!

Reactions: 6
Ok Tan! I'm sorry but I don't believe a word of this. Its all about being seen and appearing to be woke or whatever.
Of course it is, it’s image over substance. In the last couple of months there’s been some really good anti racist documentaries on the bbc alone and probably still on iPlayer, did she recommend any of those, of course not, she’d rather recommend Selling Sunset ffs. Then there’s Netflix if people can’t get the bbc, 13th is a great one to start with and it’s on YouTube now too. This is like a kid saying “my dog ate my homework” again lazy slacker, has Scarlett’s dad got a new project on the go 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok Tan! I'm sorry but I don't believe a word of this. Its all about being seen and appearing to be woke or whatever.
I have been lurking here but had to comment on this, wow you’re so woke your subconscious even is 🙄 cringe

• Haha
That dream...ew. Major ick. So even in a dream about racism, there is a black person NEXT to her and he's 'watching her' put them to rights? Is it just me or in that situation would you not think we should be listening to this actual person with lived experience of this here? Even in a dream like that she centres herself. Totally bizarre and not a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That "dream" post is actually some pretty offensive white savior stick. It's baffling how she thought it would be good to post that/make her look good. She's ignorant and self-serving.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
As someone who hasn’t had a back garden through lockdown, I can’t say I blame her for taking her trousers off in the park
Same. I live in a Studio apartment with no private outdoor space... I'm definitely not above taking my pants off in the park at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.