Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Elle for the new title! 🎉

Recap:
▪︎Still no idea where Martha is
▪︎Asking where she is on insta will get you blocked
▪︎Tanya's hair is longer which most of us seems to like
▪︎Aaaaand that's about it (she's not been up to much)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks all. May this be the thread where we discover the whereabouts of the poor pooch.

Is Tan becoming self aware finally?? Yes, your voice is incredibly grating.
Screenshot_20200702-164828_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
love the thread title! so, what's our play here? discussing martha's whereabouts any further won't bring us closer to finding out what happened, and asking directly gets us blocked. what should we do next? is it hard to create a petition? haha one that is the same title as this thread! maybe write a little essay in the petition about how she capitalised off sharing her life and her dog and it's weird to now just act like she never existed. it's bleeping rude to martha as well as us!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she won't answer because having a missing dog is literally the only thing even vaguely interesting about her

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Brie Larson making a channel on YouTube might win Tanya back, seeing as brie is an Oscar winner

Reactions: 4
The gratuitous name dropping of BFF Richard Curtis in the newest chapter of her name drop insta stories... story, made my blood BOIL

Reactions: 5
I’m really concerned about the dog.... what if it died? Why won’t she just answer the question!!!! Sorry if this has been answered but have we hounded Jim to reveal the answer or not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I’m reinvigorated with hope by recent news; if the FBI can bring in Ghislaine maxwell we can find out what happened to Martha!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Someone tell Tanya that being skinny/sucking in to appear eVeN sKinNieR isn't a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wondering how the he’ll she still has 3m followers on Instagram, then take a look at her followers and most of them are bots with no picture or posts. Looks like she has been buying them....

Reactions: 11
Has anyone watched her interview on the Telegraph Live YouTube channel?
I've just put it on for LOLs (can't promise to watch the whole thing - it's over forty minutes ffs) and around two minute mark she says, talking about lockdown:
"Work kind of stopped for me, the whole film industry is shut down so there's no auditioning, nothing going on there"...

She really thinks she's an actor.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.