Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and that’s also when she met Rhys, if people think Jim hooked up with Sarah before the split its a bit ironic, cos there was actually more suspicious goings on between Tanya and Rhys that summer. The fact that Rhys and his gf seemed to fall out with Tanya after the holiday they all went on in January 2019 and are no longer in touch on SM, seems a bit suspicious. But Tanya still continues to go to Barry’s where Rhys works, is she stalking him or something, seems bizarre.
Didn't Jim say something at the time about wanting his wife back?

Didn't Jim say something at the time about wanting his wife back?
Im not sure, but from the outside it definitely looked humiliating for Jim, the way Tanya was throwing herself at Rhys, why his gf didn’t knock her out at the time I don’t understand, or maybe she did on the holiday 🤣 and that’s why they’re not in touch anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im not sure, but from the outside it definitely looked humiliating for Jim, the way Tanya was throwing herself at Rhys, why his gf didn’t knock her out at the time I don’t understand, or maybe she did on the holiday 🤣 and that’s why they’re not in touch anymore.
Weren’t you insisting yesterday that their marriage was already over and they were friends? So then why are you still obsessed with Tanya and Rhys? Moreover why don’t you use your argument from the last page and say “well at least Jim/Rhys’ girlfriend isn’t dead!” Lol.

I just don’t get the logic of insisting the marriage was a platonic friendship and Jim was long over it for years whilst still clinging to the whole narrative of “Tanya humiliated Jim by hooking up with Rhys and ruined their marriage”.

Also we all know that if Tanya had gone on Raya immediately after the divorce announcement and got this serious this fast and was engaged again you would be absolutely salivating over what a slut she is and how she’s humiliating Jim lol. It’s one thing if you don’t believe Jim is offside, but it’s the blatant hypocrisy and willful blindness that exposes your own obsession. Most of us here very much dislike Tanya and find her annoying but we can also see the situation for what it is. You’re just absolutely obsessed with upholding your vision of slutty fat Tanya bleeping Rhys for some unknown reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Weren’t you insisting yesterday that their marriage was already over and they were friends? So then why are you still obsessed with Tanya and Rhys? Moreover why don’t you use your argument from the last page and say “well at least Jim/Rhys’ girlfriend isn’t dead!” Lol.

I just don’t get the logic of insisting the marriage was a platonic friendship and Jim was long over it for years whilst still clinging to the whole narrative of “Tanya humiliated Jim by hooking up with Rhys and ruined their marriage”.

Also we all know that if Tanya had gone on Raya immediately after the divorce announcement and got this serious this fast and was engaged again you would be absolutely salivating over what a slut she is and how she’s humiliating Jim lol. It’s one thing if you don’t believe Jim is offside, but it’s the blatant hypocrisy and willful blindness that exposes your own obsession. Most of us here very much dislike Tanya and find her annoying but we can also see the situation for what it is. You’re just absolutely obsessed with upholding your vision of slutty fat Tanya bleeping Rhys for some unknown reason.
Well you seem extremely angry so duck knows where you’re coming from and I dont care. I just don’t go with the Jim villain, poor Tanya Snow White narrative, I prefer to balance things out, maybe you’re obsessed with hating Jim, for whatever reason, you seem to use the word obsession a lot, while projecting it onto others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm new, so I don't know how to tag stuff I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. @Tea&Toast , I swear you're on the inside somehow, I think it every time I see your account... well known member indeed. You always seem to talk about Sarah's family, I remember in earlier threads you were like "I bet Tanya is so depressed that Jim is in Sarah's BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING family home. Also, you seem to know stuff that isn't readily accessible. Forgive me if it is, but how do you know Jim's family have two weddings next year within two weeks of each other? I literally can't stop laughing I love it, also all these arguments in the thread, I am LIVING for this drama. Tanya Burr, your impact right now babe xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't understand what people think Jim owes Tanya and why they think he should never talk about the breakup just because she's not doing it. Of course he's an arse in general and of course he's talking about the separation on his terms and when it suits him, but what did anyone expect?

These people broadcast their lives for money. Part of why Tanya is less and less relevant each day is because she got on this high horse and stopped showing her life. Their lives are their brand. That's what they're known for. Anything else, makeup brands or books or clothing or whatever, is secondary to that access they gave you into their personal lives.

Jim's doing what he needs to do to stay afloat in an ever more competitive influencer world and cruel as it sounds, he owes Tanya nothing beyond some decency. He's not talking about the split from her side, he's not saying "she did this and that and she was hateful" or whatever. He's not even stoking old rumors about infidelities and drama. He's talking about the split in generalities and platitudes. Why the pitchforks? Is it self-servient? Yes, but again, what else can we expect from people who sell their privacy for views?

Reactions: 9
I don't understand what people think Jim owes Tanya and why they think he should never talk about the breakup just because she's not doing it. Of course he's an arse in general and of course he's talking about the separation on his terms and when it suits him, but what did anyone expect?

These people broadcast their lives for money. Part of why Tanya is less and less relevant each day is because she got on this high horse and stopped showing her life. Their lives are their brand. That's what they're known for. Anything else, makeup brands or books or clothing or whatever, is secondary to that access they gave you into their personal lives.

Jim's doing what he needs to do to stay afloat in an ever more competitive influencer world and cruel as it sounds, he owes Tanya nothing beyond some decency. He's not talking about the split from her side, he's not saying "she did this and that and she was hateful" or whatever. He's not even stoking old rumors about infidelities and drama. He's talking about the split in generalities and platitudes. Why the pitchforks? Is it self-servient? Yes, but again, what else can we expect from people who sell their privacy for views?
No ones saying he should be jailed, we are saying he’s annoying and self serving which you evidently agree with.

Whenever Tanya has talked about the divorce or her ambitions or life or whatever she’s also dragged. They’re both cringey and narcissistic.

Reactions: 3
I'm new, so I don't know how to tag stuff I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing. @Tea&Toast , I swear you're on the inside somehow, I think it every time I see your account... well known member indeed. You always seem to talk about Sarah's family, I remember in earlier threads you were like "I bet Tanya is so depressed that Jim is in Sarah's BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING family home. Also, you seem to know stuff that isn't readily accessible. Forgive me if it is, but how do you know Jim's family have two weddings next year within two weeks of each other? I literally can't stop laughing I love it, also all these arguments in the thread, I am LIVING for this drama. Tanya Burr, your impact right now babe xx
No I just like to have a little fun sometimes cos I’m sure they all read here, I don’t take it that seriously and I wouldn’t wanna be friends with those wankers anyway 🤣 The thing about the two weddings in Jim’s family is in his video 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm fairness the 2 weddings thing has been mentioned by Sarah

Reactions: 2
Jim was probably still referring to her as his wife towards the end simply so people wouldn't be speculating. If GGers were noticing that something was up for months, then some of their fans must've been, too- I can only imagine the comments and DMs they were receiving with questions and concerns. I mean, they went to LA in Feb 2019 "together" too but they traveled separately + Jim went off and did his own thing in Vegas- I don't think they were trying to cling onto anything lol...

I think it's reasonable to say they just wanted to act like things were normal until they were ready to announce the split and talk about it.

Reactions: 6
I’m starting to think jim only got engaged to Sarah so she would have to be invited to the two weddings next year.... no ring no bring us often in force, the others seems to comment on each other’s photos a lot, Jim seems to have drifted from them all

Reactions: 1
Jim did say that they both drifted apart and have both moved on and I don’t see any point in dwelling on the past, I mean it’s not like Tanya died and she was all over Rhys like a rash, so she wasn’t that heart broken. Jim was talking about getting married next year, but his brother and sister are getting married next year within two weeks of each other, so I think they’ll have wait longer. He said their engagement got a lot of press coverage, so that will probably translate into more sponsorships.

They do seem more relaxed and happy since the engagement. I suppose spending time in lockdown with her family is a good indicator of whether you’re right for each other and he’d also been on holiday with them. It helps that Sarah’s parents have large properties in the Cotswolds and a holiday home in Spain, they must be pretty wealthy.
Yeah, I really don't think Tanya was all that affected by the divorce, either. Going from being in a 12+ year relationship to not, there would be a period to adjust, sure, but it's like, are people forgetting that it very much was a mutual decision and they've both maintained it was amicable? 🙄

--------------------

The only thing she's heartbroken over is that she doesn't have an Oscar sitting on her mantle. Girl took herself so serious as an "actress," and literally... actually... I mean really and truly believed she would be famous in Hollywood right now. She had her sights set high and was so deep in her delusions that it never even occurred to her it wouldn't happen... then reality hit her like a ton of bricks.

Just compare her extreme self-confidence in 2015-16 and her "dream big" positive attitude in interviews in regards to her pursuing acting, to 2018-19, where she was dead behind the eyes and almost in tears answering questions about it. It says everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know or remember why Tanya suddenly decided to become an actress? She had absolutely no ineterest in any kind of acting performance, if I remember correctly she's barely even been to a theatre before she decided acting was her "calling". Of all the things she branched out into throughout Youtube (baking, makeup, fashion etc.) acting was never there. I know she just wants to be a celebrity but I don't understand why she has to do this through an acting career.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know or remember why Tanya suddenly decided to become an actress? She had absolutely no ineterest in any kind of acting performance, if I remember correctly she's barely even been to a theatre before she decided acting was her "calling". Of all the things she branched out into throughout Youtube (baking, makeup, fashion etc.) acting was never there. I know she just wants to be a celebrity but I don't understand why she has to do this through an acting career.
I swear in a video or interview she said she had originally gone to school for drama. Could be wrong. And with her deleting streak I'll never know. But I swear I remember something to that effect so was flabbergasted when I saw videos of how bad her acting actually was.

Reactions: 4
I swear in a video or interview she said she had originally gone to school for drama. Could be wrong. And with her deleting streak I'll never know. But I swear I remember something to that effect so was flabbergasted when I saw videos of how bad her acting actually was.
She didn’t go to drama school. She was at the local comprehensive with a crappy drama dept like any other high school.
She said she’d always wanted to be an actress but tbh I don’t think she ever pursued anything to do with it until far more recently. I think the ‘i always wanted to be an actress’ is the same as any of us saying ‘I always wanted to be a singer’ because it looks quite fun and we sang into out hairbrushes rather than a true, burning passion.
more recently she started goi g to acting classes. If I remember, she did a good couple of years with a well respected tutor before that cheese girl thing and look how that turned out:
Sadly, she has zero acting skill and is trying so hard to ‘act’ that her delivery of every line is anticipated, over blown and forced, just cringe. Maybe if she tried some improvisation she might be better, less scripted and waiting to ‘Act’ her next line...

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I really don't think Tanya was all that affected by the divorce, either. Going from being in a 12+ year relationship to not, there would be a period to adjust, sure, but it's like, are people forgetting that it very much was a mutual decision and they've both maintained it was amicable? 🙄

--------------------

The only thing she's heartbroken over is that she doesn't have an Oscar sitting on her mantle. Girl took herself so serious as an "actress," and literally... actually... I mean really and truly believed she would be famous in Hollywood right now. She had her sights set high and was so deep in her delusions that it never even occurred to her it wouldn't happen... then reality hit her like a ton of bricks.

Just compare her extreme self-confidence in 2015-16 and her "dream big" positive attitude in interviews in regards to her pursuing acting, to 2018-19, where she was dead behind the eyes and almost in tears answering questions about it. It says everything.
I might be wrong but I don’t think it’s farfetched to think Tanya was badly affected by the divorce. Even though they probably had both clocked out of the marriage by that point, it doesn’t mean she wouldn’t have cared.
She quite clearly did care and even with the most amicable splits, it would have still hurt.

Reactions: 15
I might be wrong but I don’t think it’s farfetched to think Tanya was badly affected by the divorce. Even though they probably had both clocked out of the marriage by that point, it doesn’t mean she wouldn’t have cared.
She quite clearly did care and even with the most amicable splits, it would have still hurt.
some girls in this thread must have hearts made of steel because I totally agree with this. She didn’t just lose her husband, she lost a friend. Even if they’re on good terms it’s not like it was, and Sarah would def be 100% uncomfy if they were, any person would be lol.

All I’m saying is, amicable or not, both checked out or not, its still gonna be a sad time in your life

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.