Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s how I see it, weight is more evenly distributed if you’re 5’10, slim hipped with long legs and a small bust like Sarah, it helps her to look thinner, when she does lose weight and it looks better on camera. Tanya will never look as model like as Sarah, cos she just doesn’t have the height, that’s why she always elongates her photos, to try to complete. Occasional modelling would require Sarah to watch her weight and exercise and there are some girls like her who are naturally thin too. Whereas the shorter you are, the bigger you look when you put on weight and if you’re pear shaped with short legs like Tanya, it’s more noticeable.
No one is natirally thin? Once you're done growing everybody has to work hard to maintain whether that's only eating calorie dense food and drinks sporadically or ensuring that your calorie dense meals still come in under your daily recommend allowance. Chug full fat sugary starbucks daily, snack on 4 packets of crisps, blocks of cheese, packets of biscuits and family size blocks of chocolate around your meals then even a 5' 11 slim hipped goddess becomes Trisha paytas faster than you'd dare to believe.

Regarding the insta ad, I actually perfer the blue dress to the green party one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still want to know how she dropped the weight so quickly and keeps it off, she makes it look like she eats pretty normally. One Barry’s class a month won’t do it that’s for sure.
She needs to stop getting it bleached, it really looks like it's going to snap off. A responsible hairdresser would refuse to do it.
I honestly think her hair is bad because she is malnourished.

I didn’t actually know who she was in the moment, I was at someone’s birthday party and she was there and she kept looking at me then in the toilets approached me to ask if I hated her, it was really odd! I said no obviously and that I didn’t know who she was, and then she tried to suggest I was jealous because she was friends with another man at the party who I also didn’t know 😂 I was so confused and just left the toilets and my friend told me who she was - ‘the gowings’ are quite a big family in Norfolk and they’re all wealthy af
This doesn’t surprise me at all.Kate looks like a complete social climber and witch. Probably only kept in contact with Tanya through uni as T was at the height of her Youtube fame. Always managed to punch way above her weight boyfriend wise.....

Crikey, in that photo Tanya simultaneously looks like she has straw for hair and like she only has a couple of strands of it. The thinness of it is probably how poorly she eats, and the straw-like quality of it is all Samantha Cusick. That woman is a walking hair fryer.

Reactions: 6
No one is natirally thin? Once you're done growing everybody has to work hard to maintain whether that's only eating calorie dense food and drinks sporadically or ensuring that your calorie dense meals still come in under your daily recommend allowance. Chug full fat sugary starbucks daily, snack on 4 packets of crisps, blocks of cheese, packets of biscuits and family size blocks of chocolate around your meals then even a 5' 11 slim hipped goddess becomes Trisha paytas faster than you'd dare to believe.

Regarding the insta ad, I actually perfer the blue dress to the green party one.
Then someone ought to tell my sister's metabolism that 😂 she quit sports two years ago, quit going to the gym over a year ago, and eats sugary foods LITERALLY nonstop and yet is still a stick figure. She's 5'8 and weighs in at maybe 110lbs on a good day. And no, she doesn't have any health problems that would contribute to it (only things are she's lactose intolerant and had a knee injury back in 2015).

So yes, some people naturally are.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t actually know who she was in the moment, I was at someone’s birthday party and she was there and she kept looking at me then in the toilets approached me to ask if I hated her, it was really odd! I said no obviously and that I didn’t know who she was, and then she tried to suggest I was jealous because she was friends with another man at the party who I also didn’t know 😂 I was so confused and just left the toilets and my friend told me who she was - ‘the gowings’ are quite a big family in Norfolk and they’re all wealthy af
This is the weirdest thing wtf hahaha

Reactions: 1
Then someone ought to tell my sister's metabolism that 😂 she quit sports two years ago, quit going to the gym over a year ago, and eats sugary foods LITERALLY nonstop and yet is still a stick figure. She's 5'8 and weighs in at maybe 110lbs on a good day. And no, she doesn't have any health problems that would contribute to it (only things are she's lactose intolerant and had a knee injury back in 2015).

So yes, some people naturally are.
yeah when i saw the comment bout ‘ no ones naturally thin’ . thought wtf🤣 loadsss of people are

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I often wonder what she thinks when she looks at Fleur and stuff. They seemed to be on similar tracks in life around the time they were getting engaged, and now they're at two totally separate points and it must be weird to see. It's also weird to see some of Fleur's old videos with Tanya in, she seems like a totally different person.

Reactions: 2
I often wonder what she thinks when she looks at Fleur and stuff. They seemed to be on similar tracks in life around the time they were getting engaged, and now they're at two totally separate points and it must be weird to see. It's also weird to see some of Fleur's old videos with Tanya in, she seems like a totally different person.
I mean, that’s assuming that Tanya actually desires Fleur’s husband and baby countryside lifestyle, which I doubt she does. She likely sees Fleur as tied down, given what Tanya seems to want from life.

Reactions: 15
I'm not really sure what to think of all this, personally i think its like Jim said, that they were together so long they just naturally turned more in to friends than lovers, which is understandable, it happens, they were spending a lot of time apart also. Jim has said he's always wanted kids for years, so its no surprise he moved on so quickly, i mean he's not getting any younger and if he wants a few he obviously feels he has no time to waste! I agree with what someone else said previously, that a relationship in your 30s is very different to one in your 20s, i think by 30 you know what you want and for want of a better way of putting it "the clock is ticking!"
im pretty sure all these high profile influencer people probably have special contracts in place which means they can't discuss certain things publicly etc, maybe why they martha thing is so secret, or maybe they just know how much its annoying everyone on here so chose not to say anything! For all we know she's living with Tan and she's just not showing her on purpose!

Reactions: 5
I mean, that’s assuming that Tanya actually desires Fleur’s husband and baby countryside lifestyle, which I doubt she does. She likely sees Fleur as tied down, given what Tanya seems to want from life.
I mean, she clearly doesn't want that anymore, because somehow she got in her head she had what it took to become a famous actress. But even so, there must be at least a bit of a "look at the path not taken" feeling. Also, Fleur is by all possible measures more successful than Tanya is now, at everything. Personal and professional. It's not that you need the baby and the husband to be successful personally, but Fleur has what she wants. What does Tanya have that she wants? (Again, other than 25 waist jeans).

Reactions: 5
Also, Fleur is by all possible measures more successful than Tanya is now, at everything. Personal and professional. It's not that you need the baby and the husband to be successful personally, but Fleur has what she wants. What does Tanya have that she wants? (Again, other than 25 waist jeans).
Sorry what? Being married and having a child doesn’t make you more ‘personally successful’ than someone who is single and child free lmao. What an outdated view. Maybe Tanya has decided she actually doesn’t want children after all - that part always came from Jim - and that’s a significant enough thing to split up over. Who knows what she wants. It seems like she didn’t want to be living the married life anymore and doesn’t want children yet and she now has both of those things, so even following your logic this just doesn’t make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry what? Being married and having a child doesn’t make you more ‘personally successful’ than someone who is single and child free lmao. What an outdated view. Maybe Tanya has decided she actually doesn’t want children after all - that part always came from Jim - and that’s a significant enough thing to split up over. Who knows what she wants. It seems like she didn’t want to be living the married life anymore and doesn’t want children yet and she now has both of those things, so even following your logic this just doesn’t make sense.
She literally said "it's NOT that you need.." so she isn't saying you need to be married and have kids to be successful.

Reactions: 25
She literally said "it's NOT that you need.." so she isn't saying you need to be married and have kids to be successful.
Yeah she did say that but how else is Fleur successful personally? Looks to me like “I’m not saying X, but X” tbh. Like I said, Tanya was acting like someone who wanted to be free and single before the split - now she’s free and single. And all the stuff about kids always came from Jim. So she could very well ‘have what she wants’ even if you follow that part of the post through. Weird comparison to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she did say that but how else is Fleur successful personally? Looks to me like “I’m not saying X, but X” tbh. Like I said, Tanya was acting like someone who wanted to be free and single before the split - now she’s free and single. And all the stuff about kids always came from Jim. So she could very well ‘have what she wants’ even if you follow that part of the post through. Weird comparison to make.
Agree with this. For all we know, Fleur and the like are miserable despite acting like they have what they ‘want’, and Tanya might well be the one more content with her life choices.

Perhaps she looks at Fleur and thanks god that she didn’t go down that path!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.