Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! I didnt understand why they weren’t sharing female empowerment resources it’s just random caption and someone of them didn’t even write a caption just did challenge accepted, ok what was the challenge?

Reactions: 6
Any excuse to post an "acting" headshot...

To be fair, Tanya is more active than most when it comes to charitable causes, activism etc but this BW photo thing was a bit off.

She's back posting photos/insta stories of her eyeballing herself again. I do wonder when Jim said they both moved on quickly that it was a nod to the Rhys situation..

OMGGGG!! Haven't been on here in a while and just caught up with everything in this thread!

Jim is a bleeping codependent loser! You were in a long ass relationship for almost half your life with the one and only woman you had ever been with, why not take some time alone to do some ~soul searching~ or whatever??? Please all the codependent people in this thread do not reply to me lol. Like would you not want to date around, sow your oats and what not, OR just be independent and enjoy your own company for a little bit?!?! YES, it's bleeping weird to marry the next person you date after a longggg ass relationship, WHEN that relationship started like 1 month later. That shows mental instability. Work that tit out in therapy.

As much as Tanya pisses me, I highly doubt that she hasn't been banging some z-list Hollywood wannabe losers, now that she's all skinny cool girl. She could easily be posting coy little pics of her having drinks w someone and only show his manly hands or something to insinuate something but she hasn't. Funny how he had to include they both moved on fast to make himself look better, even if she did too, she wasn't flaunting it like a teenager who went on her first date and held hands w the opposite sex for the first time ever. I understand they made a lot of mutual friends through youtube but I wonder if it feels weird to have all your older "besties" comment how lovely and amazing it is your ex is engaged, so quickly at that lol.

Have Alfie or Pinhead commented anything about it at all?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
What was with that TikTok she posted about "not looking for a man"? I've not kept up with Tanya, and that popped up on my homepage and my first thought was oh my god, Tanya's gay? Then I read the comments and realised it could mean she's not looking to date anyone at all. It seemed a little queerbaity though...

Reactions: 5
This will be my last response because we're not getting anywhere and I don't want to clog the thread for others, but why on earth would this hit her suddenly at all? That would mean that over the course of likely many months, neither she nor Jim ever thought about or talked about why they were breaking up, never discussed what they wanted for their futures in any of the conversations they had, that the question of starting a family never came up etc. That's just crazy.

It's a process arriving at a decision to divorce with lots of contemplation, weighing, and thinking about your separate lives, how your future and everything will change. Again, over months. There's no sudden realization about it.

I still stand by what I said. That she, not in one particular "sudden" moment, no, but that she went from always thinking she knew who she'd be with for the rest of her life to then "suddenly," as in unexpectedly, not knowing if she wanted that anymore. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Because she’s not literally recounting what led her to divorce, the entire context of the convo is how it feels to exist AFTER a divorce/breakup and feeling as though “suddenly” you don’t know what your future is when you thought you knew it for years. I know I shouldn’t reply to this but your reading of it is so hilariously dumb and weird. She is in no way in that interview recounting her thought process around separating from Jim lmao.

Reactions: 13
She’s back at Barry’s 🤣 surprise surprise, looks like Sarah, doesn’t have to knock herself out at Barry’s everyday 🤣 isn’t that pretty stupid right now doing intense cardio in a group indoors. And more elongated heavily PS’d pics, 🙄 shes gonna have to draw on her collection of different photos outside Barry’s to keep the pretence up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s back at Barry’s 🤣 surprise surprise, looks like Sarah, doesn’t have to knock herself out at Barry’s everyday 🤣 isn’t that pretty stupid right now doing intense cardio in a group indoors. And more elongated heavily PS’d pics, 🙄 shes gonna have to draw on her collection of different photos outside Barry’s to keep the pretence up.
Sarah just looks like she is a restricter. I think Tanya doesn't have her appetite back yet and only goes to Barrys to network and be seen. She has no muscles etc(Maybe reece is still working there?)

Yeah just checked and you’re right, it’s still just directing people to discord. Annoying. I miss the trash thread.

just saying 👀
I mean seriously, in what world?! 🙄 It’s not like he broke up with Natalie Portman.

Because she’s not literally recounting what led her to divorce, the entire context of the convo is how it feels to exist AFTER a divorce/breakup and feeling as though “suddenly” you don’t know what your future is when you thought you knew it for years. I know I shouldn’t reply to this but your reading of it is so hilariously dumb and weird. She is in no way in that interview recounting her thought process around separating from Jim lmao.
When your marriage was over long before the divorce, you wouldn't find yourself after the fact feeling as though "suddenly" you don’t know what your future is. You decide to part ways because you want a different future for yourself. That's literally the whole point of choosing divorce. What is not computing in your brain?

Tanya was already comfortably taking on the role of a divorcee acting carefree and single before it was even officially over, what, with having girl's nights and posting drunkenly on social media, not to mention that whole public display with Rhys. She would have no reason to feel like you're saying post-divorce. That's for people whose partners leave them out of nowhere and they're left trying to process everything and come to terms with the fact their life isn't what they always thought it would be.

Either Tanya is dense as duck and it wasn't a fully conscious, thought-out decision on her end... or, she regrets it. Because if she's feeling afterward as though "suddenly" she doesn't know what her future is --and to say it was "unsettling," on top of that-- is NOT normal.

Reactions: 1
If any professional counselors were to happen upon this forum and see people just throwing around the word "codependent" the way y'all do to sound smart, they would cringe.

Codependency doesn't mean you can't be alone. It's much deeper and much more complex than that. Anyway. Jim has said multiple times that his relationship with Sarah was unexpected. That he just happened to fall in love. (And, yes, I'm aware he was on dating apps, but that doesn't mean he was desperately seeking someone to get into a serious relationship with right away. He could've been looking for people to hook up with, which there's nothing wrong with that.)

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If any professional counselors were to happen upon this forum and see people just throwing around the word "codependent" the way y'all do to sound smart, they would cringe.

Codependency doesn't mean you can't be alone. It's much deeper and much more complex than that. Anyway. Jim has said multiple times that his relationship with Sarah was unexpected. That he just happened to fall in love. (And, yes, I'm aware he was on dating apps, but that doesn't mean he was desperately seeking someone to get into a serious relationship with right away. He could've been looking for people to hook up with, which there's nothing wrong with that.)
Luckily this forum isn’t for professional councelors, but more for a few gals having a gossip. Jim has come across as “codependent” without looking into the deeper meaning of the word. People say that on here as Jim had degraded Tanya throughout their relationship as “my fiancé” “my wife”, and no doubt he’ll do the same to Sarah now that he’s quickly snatched her up. Also the fact that Jim has never been single since he was a teenager. Sure, people move on at different rates, but for a grown man to never experience being single - you would think he would take the time to learn about himself or try new things. Instead, before the divorce was even finalised I’m guessing, he was on a dating website. Sarah is the second girl he spoke to on there, second girl he has ever dated and he’s already proposed. Call it what you will, but it is weird behaviour which does come across as “codependent”.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Tanya has been grieving for their relationship and I hope Jim being a dickward finally gives her some closure. Jim has not grieved at all. Whether you 'just fell in love' or not, it's extremely unhealthy not to grieve for the loss of a relationship, particularly a 12 year long one you have been in since a teenager. It's both of their first heartbreaks. And whether it was longed out, and they just fell into friendship, (totally think this was the case) or not, it is still a painful thing to go through and needs some emotional time to process through it all. Jim will HAVE to process this at some point, and it would have been better to do it on his own than married to Sarah.

Honestly I kind of feel sorry for Sarah. I wonder if she wanted to get engaged so quick or was blindsided into it. I mean it's still pretty awkward if you're with someone, and don't want to break up, to say no. I was really surprised to hear him talking about getting married NEXT YEAR. I would honestly be concerned about this man if I were her.

Reactions: 10

This! I was on an Irish dating app before I had even moved back home just for the craic and because sometimes it's nice to get compliments and chat to people 😂. And happened to chat to someone who I met when I moved back and now we're married.

This! I was on an Irish dating app before I had even moved back home just for the craic and because sometimes it's nice to get compliments and chat to people 😂. And happened to chat to someone who I met when I moved back and now we're married.
OMG shhhhh don't tell the board your irrelevant boring story! Also, you'll get told off and an eye roll! (I'm being sarcastic!)

Anyway, I had left a relationship and so had my (now) husband and we met on twitter of all places whilst chatting about books. We were also living in opposite sides of the world. We have been together 8+ years and I'm still waiting for him to grieve a 12+ year relationship he left 1 month before us dating. Go figure. And this is a guy my family probs loves more than they do me!!! Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you want a board to talk about your own relationships maybe start one? I want to talk about Tanya not you, soz! If you’re going to be triggered by people discussing Jim jumping straight into another proposal and you can’t discuss it without taking it personal/making it about you then maybe this isn’t a good place for you atm?

Honestly I kind of feel sorry for Sarah. I wonder if she wanted to get engaged so quick or was blindsided into it. I mean it's still pretty awkward if you're with someone, and don't want to break up, to say no. I was really surprised to hear him talking about getting married NEXT YEAR. I would honestly be concerned about this man if I were her.
I kinda feel sorry for her but equally I think she's a bit of a fame grabber, she seems like a mediocre model who needed a break (correct me if wrong because I don't know a huge amount about her tbh) and being with him will clearly catapult her a bit. Like didn't they meet on an app for ~ famous people. She's made her bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If you want a board to talk about your own relationships maybe start one? I want to talk about Tanya not you, soz! If you’re going to be triggered by people discussing Jim jumping straight into another proposal and you can’t discuss it without taking it personal/making it about you then maybe this isn’t a good place for you atm?

I kinda feel sorry for her but equally I think she's a bit of a fame grabber, she seems like a mediocre model who needed a break (correct me if wrong because I don't know a huge amount about her tbh) and being with him will clearly catapult her a bit. Like didn't they meet on an app for ~ famous people. She's made her bed.
I think you hit the mail completely on the head!! She was a struggling model before Jim and was working full time in some sort of office before. Don’t get me wrong, she’s attractive but then again so are lots of models and the competition is fierce.

Reactions: 5
When your marriage was over long before the divorce, you wouldn't find yourself after the fact feeling as though "suddenly" you don’t know what your future is. You decide to part ways because you want a different future for yourself. That's literally the whole point of choosing divorce. What is not computing in your brain?

Tanya was already comfortably taking on the role of a divorcee acting carefree and single before it was even officially over, what, with having girl's nights and posting drunkenly on social media, not to mention that whole public display with Rhys. She would have no reason to feel like you're saying post-divorce. That's for people whose partners leave them out of nowhere and they're left trying to process everything and come to terms with the fact their life isn't what they always thought it would be.

Either Tanya is dense as duck and it wasn't a fully conscious, thought-out decision on her end... or, she regrets it. Because if she's feeling afterward as though "suddenly" she doesn't know what her future is --and to say it was "unsettling," on top of that-- is NOT normal.
I feel like you are focusing far too hard on this one word, “suddenly”.

You call her “dense as duck” but think she’s going to think through the individual words she uses in an interview and their wider meaning? Come on, it’s Tanya.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.