Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is this 31 year old woman playing in the playground??šŸ˜‚
Seems like since the engagement announcement sheā€™s been trying really hard to look like sheā€™s really happy? I mean I hope she is, but it seems like thereā€™s a few too many OTT smiley photos compared to normal

Reactions: 21
On another note, thisis what happens when you jump on a "challenge" not knowing its background

View attachment 196340

View attachment 196341
I cannot with these air heads and look at me I am pretty! halfmouth selfies. Read the story behind for once FFS!!!

Resource- Trigger Warning (violence and femicide)

It's another one of those bullshit challenges that's about yourself more than a movement, same with the black boxes for BLM. If you actually care about supporting women, get sharing resources, promote businesses owned by women, be openly and vocally a space for women to feel like they're supported. No one is going to look at your black and white selfie and feel supported or empowered.
It started as black and white in protest because women in Turkey were sick of seeing horror stories (accompanied by black and white pictures) of other women of every age, murdered by the men in their lives. But I do agree with you. It is distastefully shallow to use it as an excuse to eye duck the nearest camera lens at sight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sarah just looks like she is a restricter. I think Tanya doesn't have her appetite back yet and only goes to Barrys to network and be seen. She has no muscles etc(Maybe reece is still working there?)
Sarah may be a restricter, but it wouldnā€™t be hard for her to lose weight, sheā€™s 5ā€™10 with long legs and a slim frame, whereas Tanya is 5ā€™2 pear shaped with short legs. Is she still going to Barryā€™s to try and see Rhys I wonder, his gf should have knocked her out. That stupid swing Instastory looked like another desperate attempt to look happy, after the engagement announcement.

Reactions: 4
Tall people can gain weight just as easily! We as humans are almost all made to gain amd store fat verrry easily. And for it to stick and not come off easily.

I think sarah has a cracking bod, but i think it's a part time job keeping it. Unpopular opinion, but i think Tanyas figure looks better now, even her head seems smaller, but she still looks dead behind tje eyes which draws me to the sad conclusion she lost weight via heartbreak.

Reactions: 10
Tall people can gain weight just as easily! We as humans are almost all made to gain amd store fat verrry easily. And for it to stick and not come off easily.

I think sarah has a cracking bod, but i think it's a part time job keeping it. Unpopular opinion, but i think Tanyas figure looks better now, even her head seems smaller, but she still looks dead behind tje eyes which draws me to the sad conclusion she lost weight via heartbreak.
So true, Iā€™m 5ā€™10 and it takes ages to lose weight and I have to lose so much for it to show. Like a dress size for me is at least a stone. Whereas my short friends lose 5 lbs and drop a size. Tanyaā€™s weight loss is odd because having seen her bigger size youā€™d really not think her frame was that small? I think she does look better too, tbh. But its strange to compare her before and after because her frame looks so different.

Reactions: 14
So true, Iā€™m 5ā€™10 and it takes ages to lose weight and I have to lose so much for it to show. Like a dress size for me is at least a stone. Whereas my short friends lose 5 lbs and drop a size. Tanyaā€™s weight loss is odd because having seen her bigger size youā€™d really not think her frame was that small? I think she does look better too, tbh. But its strange to compare her before and after because her frame looks so different.
I know lol. We all have the same skeletons under our flesh suits! Even tanya, adele and gabby lindley.

Maybe off topic (soz) but does anyone remember when jared leto and matthew mcconaughey dropped all that weight for dallus buyers club? And leto grew 67 pounds for his role of lennons murderer? ??

Back to tanya. I liked her green dress on the swing.

Reactions: 8
Hello! Iā€™ve not posted on this thread before, but I grew up in Norwich and was the year below Tanya (not in the same school). Norwich is a really small place and everyone hung around at a place called the forum in those days so you got to know everyone who was near there.

just some random comments I have from knowing them a little bit:

- Tanya was always really nice and friendly (not saying that means you have to like her!) Back then before she got on YouTube, she was really into makeup and was building a portfolio and would often get girls our age to be models for her. She was genuinely very good at doing make up (for 2007 standards - it was nothing like the crazy impressive stuff you see on insta nowadays).
- Tanya was curvy at one point but never ā€œfatā€. Those pictures shared are super unflattering and she definitely didnā€™t look like that irl. Her parents live near mine so I have seen her out and about a lot over the years. I donā€™t know if she edits her pictures now, Iā€™m not good at spotting photoshop stuff, butI can tell you she is reaaaaally thin in person. (Again not saying you canā€™t have your own opinion!)
- She and Jim were like the luxury couple of Norwich when we were all in 6th form šŸ˜‚
- I agree Jim is a bit weird. Iā€™ve never heard anything from people in Norwich to say heā€™s horrible or anything like that, but he definitely acts like heā€™s a child and more just annoying?
- Jimā€™s brother John is one of the nicest most genuine people Iā€™ve ever met
- I met her friend Kate Gowing once and she was a right arse hole!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Hello! Iā€™ve not posted on this thread before, but I grew up in Norwich and was the year below Tanya (not in the same school). Norwich is a really small place and everyone hung around at a place called the forum in those days so you got to know everyone who was near there.

just some random comments I have from knowing them a little bit:

- Tanya was always really nice and friendly (not saying that means you have to like her!) Back then before she got on YouTube, she was really into makeup and was building a portfolio and would often get girls our age to be models for her. She was genuinely very good at doing make up (for 2007 standards - it was nothing like the crazy impressive stuff you see on insta nowadays).
- Tanya was curvy at one point but never ā€œfatā€. Those pictures shared are super unflattering and she definitely didnā€™t look like that irl. Her parents live near mine so I have seen her out and about a lot over the years. I donā€™t know if she edits her pictures now, Iā€™m not good at spotting photoshop stuff, butI can tell you she is reaaaaally thin in person. (Again not saying you canā€™t have your own opinion!)
- She and Jim were like the luxury couple of Norwich when we were all in 6th form šŸ˜‚
- I agree Jim is a bit weird. Iā€™ve never heard anything from people in Norwich to say heā€™s horrible or anything like that, but he definitely acts like heā€™s a child and more just annoying?
- Jimā€™s brother John is one of the nicest most genuine people Iā€™ve ever met
- I met her friend Kate Gowing once and she was a right arse hole!
That last line, lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I agree, it took him years to propose to Tanya, I wonder if it was the big wedding day that Tanya wanted and Jim just went along with it and the way he got over Tanya so quick, says a lot. If Jim is proposing to Sarah so soon he must be more serious with her than he ever was with Tanya.
I don't think its a case of being more serious, didn't Jim and Tanya get together when they were still relatively young? I've been with my boyfriend for 5 and half years but we got together when we were 17 and 18. If we were older when we got together then we probably would have been engaged/married by now. Jim is more mature now than when he got with Tanya so probably knows what he wants sooner

Reactions: 4
I've always thought that Kate had that look about her šŸ¤£
I didnā€™t actually know who she was in the moment, I was at someoneā€™s birthday party and she was there and she kept looking at me then in the toilets approached me to ask if I hated her, it was really odd! I said no obviously and that I didnā€™t know who she was, and then she tried to suggest I was jealous because she was friends with another man at the party who I also didnā€™t know šŸ˜‚ I was so confused and just left the toilets and my friend told me who she was - ā€˜the gowingsā€™ are quite a big family in Norfolk and theyā€™re all wealthy af

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sarah may be a restricter, but it wouldnā€™t be hard for her to lose weight, sheā€™s 5ā€™10 with long legs and a slim frame.
I didn't realise it was easier for tall people to lose weight šŸ¤” my body obviously didn't get the memo šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn't realise it was easier for tall people to lose weight šŸ¤” my body obviously didn't get the memo šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m 5 foot 9 and I carry my weight a lot easier/better. I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s easier to lose weight but people never believe me when I tell them my weight (Iā€™m quite open about it)

Reactions: 8
These Stories were posted 2 hours apart. She could at least pretend she wore that blue dress for the whole day. Does not look good. Not that she cares. Tanya, never not shilling crap.

Screenshot_20200801-021127.png

Screenshot_20200801-021200.png

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m 5 foot 9 and I carry my weight a lot easier/better. I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s easier to lose weight but people never believe me when I tell them my weight (Iā€™m quite open about it)
Thatā€™s how I see it, weight is more evenly distributed if youā€™re 5ā€™10, slim hipped with long legs and a small bust like Sarah, it helps her to look thinner, when she does lose weight and it looks better on camera. Tanya will never look as model like as Sarah, cos she just doesnā€™t have the height, thatā€™s why she always elongates her photos, to try to complete. Occasional modelling would require Sarah to watch her weight and exercise and there are some girls like her who are naturally thin too. Whereas the shorter you are, the bigger you look when you put on weight and if youā€™re pear shaped with short legs like Tanya, itā€™s more noticeable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Far be it from me to tell someone what to do but Tarn, if youā€™re reading here - PLEASE SORT YOUR HAIR OUT, IT LOOKS tit! Seriously, you had gorgeous hair before and now it looks wispy and dry as hell and the colour does not suit you. Please, for the love of Martha, sort it out and never let that Samantha woman anywhere near it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.