Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They announced in March (I think the 9th..don’t ask me why I remember this), and I think he started showing Sarah even earlier than May, I think it was like late April. In the Q&A or whatever when he said how they met, he said they met before he was going to do some traveling but when he came back he realized she was just perfect and he wanted to date her. And he definitely did that travel thing within about a month of the breakup..and they met at least before that. The story with the Sarah boat was when it became clear who she was, but does anyone else remember when he used to do those weird Boomerang stories of just her hands on his chest or them sitting across a table with “date night” caption? Those were really in terrible taste. Not only was it literally weeks after the announcement, the sole purpose of posting them was to stoke interest in who it was.

My personal theory is that neither Jim nor Tanya were really happy anymore but that he convinced her that he was the wronged party or that it was her idea. I do read him as a very controlled person who holds grudges and easily feels wronged. I think that’s why he’s seemed to have a lot of freedom in flaunting his relationship.

Also, why does he repeat the same phrases over and over? “She’s obsessed with me” and “she’s alright I guess” come to mind immediately, and now he has said “we have some planning to do” 3 TIMES in 24 hours. Why does this creep me out so much?
Don’t forget he made creepy weird comments about a baby too (was it his niece?) “She’s obsessed with me”:sick: creep

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Sarah must be really desperate for some followers to be willing to marry in to this tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t forget he made creepy weird comments about a baby too (was it his niece?) “She’s obsessed with me”:sick: creep
Yep, and then said it again when his brother showed some other pics of the baby, saying "she's going to be obsessed with me". So weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sarah must be really desperate for some followers to be willing to marry in to this tit show.
Or maybe she loves him. Lol I know this is a gossip thread but you all sound so bitter 😆 maybe they are just in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together, it happens. Maybe they will break up one day, maybe they won't, nobody knows. Speculation is basically what this website is all about, I get it and I love it, but not everything is worst case scenario. Probably a very unpopular opinion I know lol, but we're all entitled to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep, and then said it again when his brother showed some other pics of the baby, saying "she's going to be obsessed with me". So weird.
Okay so in the short space of time between splitting from Tanya and picking up Sarah, Jim used to do the “she’s obsessed with me” thing in PICTURES WITH MARTHA. No joke. I remember thinking that was a new low because it was his go to phrase with Tanya and the second he couldn’t use it anymore he had it captioned on pics of him kissing his dog. That’s when he was all about Martha too but the second Sarah was in the picture he was like byeeeee! The man needs validation from female attention even if it’s got four legs and a tail.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Okay so in the short space of time between splitting from Tanya and picking up Sarah, Jim used to do the “she’s obsessed with me” thing in PICTURES WITH MARTHA. No joke. I remember thinking that was a new low because it was his go to phrase with Tanya and the second he couldn’t use it anymore he had it captioned on pics of him kissing his dog. That’s when he was all about Martha too but the second Sarah was in the picture he was like byeeeee! The man needs validation from female attention even if it’s got four legs and a tail.
Oh my god you're right, he did, I remember it now!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Or maybe she loves him. Lol I know this is a gossip thread but you all sound so bitter 😆 maybe they are just in love and want to spend the rest of their lives together, it happens. Maybe they will break up one day, maybe they won't, nobody knows. Speculation is basically what this website is all about, I get it and I love it, but not everything is worst case scenario. Probably a very unpopular opinion I know lol, but we're all entitled to them!
I’m not bitter, love, I can’t imagine a fate worse than being married to Creepy Jim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My ex husband divorced me (although he was having an affair) under unreasonable behaviour because I didn’t walk the dog, I went on a trip to New York (he spent the entire time I was on that trip in a hotel with his mistress) and I didn’t have dinner on the table for him when he got home from work - I accepted this because a) I wanted a divorce and b) I didn’t want to contest it and go through court due to the financial implications. The only thing that held up ours was the sale of our marital home. He could therefore have had grounds based on him wanting a family and her wanting to go off to be a Hollywood Star 🤷🏻‍♀️ A good solicitor could quite easily argue that they went into the marriage wanting the same thing and she moved the goal posts so to speak
He sounds gross

Reactions: 6
He gives me such a bad feeling.

The roll-out of their relationship has been quick and distasteful from the start... and now he’s locking Sarah into a marriage before she really knows him.

What was Jim’s father like?

Reactions: 12
He gives me such a bad feeling.

The roll-out of their relationship has been quick and distasteful from the start... and now he’s locking Sarah into a marriage before she really knows him.

What was Jim’s father like?
He used to physically assault their mum. They had to leave and stay at a relatives house I think and never spoke to him again. So he had no father/son relationship at all. Which goes some way to explaining why he's acting rather odd here to say the least. He had nobody to show him what a normal husband/dad is. His sister goes to therapy to help her deal with it, Jim should too.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Please can you stop trying to prevent people sharing their relevant stories.
Well to be fair they're not very interesting.

Nah. They met on a dating website for 'famous' people yet neither are famous. She is putting everything into growing her insta and becoming an influencer, which although possibly a pie in the sky dream considering there is no shortage of them, was IMPOSSIBLE pre jim.

If it was true love, or even lust she would not be behaving like a glory hound on heat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
While I'm not surprised that Jim proposed (he obviously wants to be married and "settled" and was looking for anyone to fill the slot), I'm honestly shocked that Sarah said yes.

Also, someone else mentioned earlier that perhaps Jim didn't like how Tanya "outgrew" the stage of fawning over him all the time. I'd never thought of that before, but I think there's some merit to it. Makes sense that he went for a new younger woman who he has financial and emotional control over. He obviously is a fan of this kind of power dynamic. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Regarding the one true love photo, maybe I got that one wrong but I thought the "one true love" was in reference to Tom Hanks who is sitting at the table behind Sarah. I'm not 100% sure that's him, but that's how I interpreted that photo.
I just noticed in the photo there is an arrow pointed at the man behind Sarah. Not sure who it is and maybe I'm late to this revelation lol

Also, does anyone else think its weird they (at least I know Tanya does) still have their wedding photos and relationship photos on their insta's? I thought with Tanya reinventing herself she would have at least removed the photos and start a new. I don't follow Jim, but it would be hella weird if he still had photos of him and Tan and now of Sarah.

Reactions: 3
While I'm not surprised that Jim proposed (he obviously wants to be married and "settled" and was looking for anyone to fill the slot), I'm honestly shocked that Sarah said yes.

Also, someone else mentioned earlier that perhaps Jim didn't like how Tanya "outgrew" the stage of fawning over him all the time. I'd never thought of that before, but I think there's some merit to it. Makes sense that he went for a new younger woman who he has financial and emotional control over. He obviously is a fan of this kind of power dynamic. :rolleyes:
I never thought of this but it makes sense so many men need that attention and Tanya became much more independent which considering she was the breadwinner she should be independent

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like Tanya and still follow her, but I don’t particularly feel a fan of her sudden “cool girl” transformation. And I agree that the career in Tv/film doesn’t appear to be working out. However I’ve never liked Jim. I feel like he’s a total poser and has a strange personality. He treats his gfs/fiances/wives like they’re his fans.
and this whole crap about Tanya deserving Jim to leave her and start again because she “checked out of the marriage” because she tried to follow a career in something SHE clearly enjoys, is ridiculous. I’ve said it before but being in a marriage is being supportive of the other person no matter what. Just because other people don’t agree with your career choice doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pursue something that makes you happy.
Also - Tanya was never “fat” she had a beautiful curvaceous figure that she dressed really well and i felt was a great role model for young girls who spend all day wanting to look like a skinny girl but never having any real chance of being that way because it’s just not their body type.
To be fair, he used to be very supportive of her acting desires for quite a while. It’s been discussed that he attended every single showing of her play, which a lot of people found pretty weird. I think he supported her new career aspirations, but something else came between them. I imagine she just kept distancing herself from him.

Reactions: 5
Imagine being that irrelevant/boring that your missing dog and your ex husbands engagement is the main subject matter on your thread on a gossip forum?

I wonder if she will ever realise that acting isn’t going to happen and coming back to YouTube is the best thing for her?

Reactions: 17
To be fair, he used to be very supportive of her acting desires for quite a while. It’s been discussed that he attended every single showing of her play, which a lot of people found pretty weird. I think he supported her new career aspirations, but something else came between them. I imagine she just kept distancing herself from him.
I don’t think it’s the acting that drove them apart, he seemed very supportive of it and he was desperate to become a beloved games show host and even talked about go to a class for it, So I think he would have loved if she had made it big because then he would have been handed a show, of course later he decided he wanted to be a screenwriter and her being an actress would have opened some doors there as well.
I can’t see this as being them just drifting apart because Tanya is well and truly heartbroken over this split to the point that she doesn’t seem to care about anything that she was once passionate about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.