Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim and Tanya were still together this time two years ago. Whatever way you look at it, Jim now engaged to someone else, is totally wild. I'd be concerned if I were Sarah šŸ‘€. He's gonna break down in a couple of years time again when he doesn't get what he wants.

Reactions: 26
My ex husband divorced me (although he was having an affair) under unreasonable behaviour because I didnā€™t walk the dog, I went on a trip to New York (he spent the entire time I was on that trip in a hotel with his mistress) and I didnā€™t have dinner on the table for him when he got home from work - I accepted this because a) I wanted a divorce and b) I didnā€™t want to contest it and go through court due to the financial implications. The only thing that held up ours was the sale of our marital home. He could therefore have had grounds based on him wanting a family and her wanting to go off to be a Hollywood Star šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø A good solicitor could quite easily argue that they went into the marriage wanting the same thing and she moved the goal posts so to speak

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My ex husband divorced me (although he was having an affair) under unreasonable behaviour because I didnā€™t walk the dog, I went on a trip to New York (he spent the entire time I was on that trip in a hotel with his mistress) and I didnā€™t have dinner on the table for him when he got home from work - I accepted this because a) I wanted a divorce and b) I didnā€™t want to contest it and go through court due to the financial implications. The only thing that held up ours was the sale of our marital home. He could therefore have had grounds based on him wanting a family and her wanting to go off to be a Hollywood Star šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø A good solicitor could quite easily argue that they went into the marriage wanting the same thing and she moved the goal posts so to speak
Yeah I completely agree with this comment. You can use unreasonable behaviour for a lot of different reasons, including arguing all the time or even a lack of sex. I think a lot of couples try to use unreasonable behaviour as it speeds up the divorce process. I would guess that Jim and Tanya are legally divorced now as he is already talking about planning the wedding.

Reactions: 8
Do you guys not have no fault divorce in the UK?
No. Unless you can get a divorce on grounds of unreasonable behaviour or adultery, then itā€™s a two year wait (if both parties agree, 5 years otherwise). All explained herehttps://www.gov.uk/divorce

Reactions: 5
I personally don't see an issue with the speed but I do see an issue with the flaunting it so soon. Even if Tan and Jim had split far before the public knew that you'd think he and Sarah would want to keep it a bit private for a while.... if it weren't for her wanting the social media punch and him, it being all he knows. I feel that a lot of this may be driven by the desire to banish Tanya from being associated with him, coming from Jim himself maybe but definitely for Sarah's sake. She comes off very insecure about Tanya, what better way to make it all about them now.
Jim is too old and boring to be a lad about town so his place in the market is wedding planning, how to be a new dad etc, I mean, his fans were teen girls, being a guy out on the pull was never going to sit well.
As for the pair of them in general, she behaves like a 16 year old, hanging off him, it's childish and embarrassing. No wonder Tanya grew out of that. Sarah posted a picture of some jeans, he commented 'Cute. I approve' - my boyfriend said this to me, I'd tell him to duck off. Approve?!
Tanya just grew up and he didn't like that she was no longer totally dependant on him I feel.

As for Tan, I bet she has got/had a new man, she just isn't parading him like some prize, using him to stay relevant. She's learned the lesson of over exposure. She's held herself unbelievably well throughout this really (except tik-tok maybe). She's obviously emotionally broken but she's been pretty dignified. She's an 'actress' now, not a lifestyle vlogger and her content fits that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Regarding the one true love photo, maybe I got that one wrong but I thought the "one true love" was in reference to Tom Hanks who is sitting at the table behind Sarah. I'm not 100% sure that's him, but that's how I interpreted that photo.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering if Tanya would be petty enough to name Sarah on the petition. Also canā€™t imagine Jim being ok with the reason being his adultery! šŸ˜¬
Not petty if it is a fact. Maybe jimbob will do the moral thing and state his own adultery on the petition. Might affect his settlement though... wouldn't hold my breath if i were Tanya.
That would be so awkward if he wasnā€™t divorced yet and he had proposed, thatā€™s too much for me!
Seems to be likely that's what the case is though!

I wouldn't be surprised if he was strong arming tanya into making the divorce run faster, and to give him everything (money and other assets) that he is asking for without her lawyer challenging anything. He is not a 'nice' guy. Yes, tanya is annoying now, and has always been a shill, but she earnt almost everything in that marriage. He doesn't deserve to have any of her money. (Whether she should have been able to earn that much is another debate)

To whoever said they think tanya is feeling the effects of true heartbreak - Yes! I think so too, grief is a real way to loose weight fast, she is grieving the loss of her marriage. A bad patch in marriage shouldn't mean Jim hops on celebrity tinder (how did he get approved???) the significant (50lbs?) weight drop and hair disaster change scream heartbroken woman as clear as anything.

Not fair to wait 18 months before dating again? I mean it's that not long to do some careful reflection, work out what went wrong, how you were at fault, what you're looking for in the future... no one wants to be the rebound of a freshly divorced person as the chance of being used and hurt is high. 18 months sounds like a perfectly reasonable window to wait imo! Might stop so many men leaving their wives after affairs too. How desperate are people to date after a painful breakup of a marriage? ?!

I'm going to assume a lot of people will disagree with me here...

Good for you (seriously, it's lovely to find a happy ending) but please can we stop with these stories of i eas with someone then the next day i found my soulmate.
Please can you stop trying to prevent people sharing their relevant stories.

Reactions: 7
Seeing a lot of ā€œhe flaunted his new relationship too soonā€ comments :/

Is this in reference to him posting his first pic with Sarah in June 2019 when his last picture with Tanya was in December 2018?

Or did he post about Sarah before June 2019?

Reactions: 2
Seeing a lot of ā€œhe flaunted his new relationship too soonā€ comments :/

Is this in reference to him posting his first pic with Sarah in June 2019 when his last picture with Tanya was in December 2018?

Or did he post about Sarah before June 2019?
I said it on the Jim thread but I'm pretty sure they announced their split in April and he started half-showing Sarah in his stories in May, like when they went on her boat called Sarah lol

Not petty if it is a fact. Maybe jimbob will do the moral thing and state his own adultery on the petition. Might affect his settlement though... wouldn't hold my breath if i were Tanya.

Seems to be likely that's what the case is though!

I wouldn't be surprised if he was strong arming tanya into making the divorce run faster, and to give him everything (money and other assets) that he is asking for without her lawyer challenging anything. He is not a 'nice' guy. Yes, tanya is annoying now, and has always been a shill, but she earnt almost everything in that marriage. He doesn't deserve to have any of her money. (Whether she should have been able to earn that much is another debate)
Lawyers would consider it petty because it's extremely rare to actually name anyone on the petition. It makes no difference to the divorce proceedings and it also does not affect the financial settlement at all in England. Like you wouldn't get more money from someone because they cheated on you for example (idk if this happens in other jurisdictions though, but not here).

Yeah I agree. I don't think he's nice at all. Have always felt a bit sorry for her when he's been in her videos as even though she's annoying and definitely tried to make herself seem more dumb than she is, he's always kind of put her down/patronised her in a subtle but not very nice way. As much as her acting career has flopped, I'd bet money that he's been dismissive and horrible about her aspirations. There's a difference between doing that and being gently realistic with your partner about what's reasonable/likely for them to achieve.

Please can you stop trying to prevent people sharing their relevant stories.
How are they relevant? It's off topic. We're here to discuss Tanya, not your life story. You can make the point that you don't think Jim's behaviour is weird without giving us your relationship history.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jim is talking about planning the wedding like there's no tomorrow, I mean, he's happy and we get that but dude...

Reactions: 9
Jim is talking about planning the wedding like there's no tomorrow, I mean, he's happy and we get that but dude...
ā€œMust stay relevant. Must stay relevant. Must stay relevant.ā€

If I were Tanya, Iā€™d have a nice gin and sit back and watch lol

Reactions: 32
I said it on the Jim thread but I'm pretty sure they announced their split in April and he started half-showing Sarah in his stories in May, like when they went on her boat called Sarah lol
They announced in March (I think the 9th..donā€™t ask me why I remember this), and I think he started showing Sarah even earlier than May, I think it was like late April. In the Q&A or whatever when he said how they met, he said they met before he was going to do some traveling but when he came back he realized she was just perfect and he wanted to date her. And he definitely did that travel thing within about a month of the breakup..and they met at least before that. The story with the Sarah boat was when it became clear who she was, but does anyone else remember when he used to do those weird Boomerang stories of just her hands on his chest or them sitting across a table with ā€œdate nightā€ caption? Those were really in terrible taste. Not only was it literally weeks after the announcement, the sole purpose of posting them was to stoke interest in who it was.

My personal theory is that neither Jim nor Tanya were really happy anymore but that he convinced her that he was the wronged party or that it was her idea. I do read him as a very controlled person who holds grudges and easily feels wronged. I think thatā€™s why heā€™s seemed to have a lot of freedom in flaunting his relationship.

Also, why does he repeat the same phrases over and over? ā€œSheā€™s obsessed with meā€ and ā€œsheā€™s alright I guessā€ come to mind immediately, and now he has said ā€œwe have some planning to doā€ 3 TIMES in 24 hours. Why does this creep me out so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.