Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim comes across as really pathetic, smug and childish parading his new rebound relationship on social media and getting engaged to the first woman he meets after seperating from his wife. It's really desperate and if I was Sarah I would run for the hills. I don't particularly like Tanya but least she has acted with dignity and let's face it looks the best she ever has since their separation.
Jim admitted Sarah is the second person he has ever dated. So messed up. You can't just go from marriage to marriage with the first girl you meet. He obviously can't be alone and has some issues

Reactions: 44
Jim's engagement comes as no surprise to me, I could see it heading in that direction from a very early stage. Honestly, fair play to him and Sarah, they obviously want the same things out of life, something Tanya and Jim could never say.

Tanya will be feeling crap, of course she will, it's natural. But she made her bed so has to deal with all these inevitable developments. I wonder if this will spark another change in her appearance. That's the kinda thing people do isn't it, new hairstyle etc!

Reactions: 11
I don’t follow Tanya on instagram and haven’t watched her videos in a while has she had any boyfriends since their divorce? Was it ever known why they got a divorce?

Reactions: 2
I never knew there were so many rules! In summary:

-You have to be single as an adult for an acceptable period of time after ending your marriage.

-You can't call your new partner the love of your life publicly anywhere since it's insensitive to your EX.

-You can't date straight after leaving a relationship.

-You can't propose to the first person you date after ending a relationship.

-You can't exhibit, parade, show off your new partner and happiness online in case your EX and their fans are watching.

-You're not allowed to go on dating sites or dates until your divorce is final and the ink has dried.

-You're not allowed to propose before 48 months into dating and you may only do so to at least the 3rd partner you have post-divorce, partners 1 and 2 are just your rebound and the rebound's rebound...after of course being single for an adequate period of time otherwise it's unhealthy not to.

I'm sure I have missed quite a few...feel free to let me know.

I mean this is a trash thread for Tanya...but we all sound ridiculous with these expectations of what he should or shouldn't have done, as well as the when, why and how he lives his life. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

-You have to be single as an adult for an acceptable period of time after ending your marriage.

-You can't call your new partner the love of your life publicly anywhere since it's insensitive to your EX.

-You can't exhibit, parade, show off your new partner and happiness online in case your EX and their fans are watching.

-You're not allowed to go on dating sites or dates until your divorce is final and the ink has dried.

-You're not allowed to propose before 48 months into dating and you may only do so to at least the 3rd partner you have post-divorce, partners 1 and 2 are just your rebound and the rebound's rebound...after of course being single for an adequate period of time otherwise it's unhealthy not to.

I mean this is a trash thread for Tanya...but we all sound ridiculous with these expectations of what he should or shouldn't have done, as well as the when, why and how he lives his life. Lol.
Yes I know what you mean and I agree but it’s definitely not a nice place to be in on the other end in this case tanya’s. It does something to not just your mind but to your soul when you see someone with whom you have spent more than a decade together so easily and smoothly moves on and here you are all alone and depressed and everything else in your life also is dismal and bleak...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This isn't quite right. There are five grounds for divorce in English/Welsh law (we don't have 'UK law' as we have devolved administrations) and if you apply for divorce under the ground of separation it's two years you have to be apart, not one. You could get a divorce sooner if you're applying under adultery or unreasonable behaviour but not for separation.

Just came to discuss this actually because Google tells me they split in March 2019...but in that case, they can't have applied under separation. So they were either separated longggg before they announced it, or they've applied under adultery which is interesting...I'd love to know if Tanya named Sarah on the application.
I think they were probably split long before they announced it. People had already been speculating that something was up for a while.

Reactions: 6
I think they were probably split long before they announced it. People had already been speculating that something was up for a while.
He was still posting loved up pictures a couple of months before it was announced and in their statement they said ‘a few / couple of weeks ago we made the painful decision to separate’ Granted it was maybe brewing for a while but I think the ultimate break was just after Christmas 2018

Reactions: 7
He was still posting loved up pictures a couple of months before it was announced and in their statement they said ‘a few / couple of weeks ago we made the painful decision to separate’ Granted it was maybe brewing for a while but I think the ultimate break was just after Christmas 2018
Yeah and he was still doing that creepy "my wife" thing on insta. Never called Tanya by her name, it was always "my wife."

• Sick
Reactions: 13

👏 Tea.

I also want to add:

-In the months leading up to a breakup with your spouse, even though everything between you seems fine, you can't post loved up pictures with them. You should look into a crystal ball, see you're going to break up in a few months time, and therefore immediately stop posting such things, but carry on in the relationship as normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh give me a break with this stuff. It’s plain as day that Jim is weird as duck, desperate to prove something, and needs to be in not only a relationship, make that relationship public immediately, but also lock down the highest commitment of marriage as fast as possible because he has more issues than Vogue.

Could all of you codependents with your weirdass stories about how you actually met your now husband when still married because it was over anyway (oh of course) but it worked out and ~10 years and 3 kids later~ you’re just the happiest you’ve ever been, just check your own insecurities. Jim hooked up with this girl IMMEDIATELY post divorce, put her straight on Insta despite or because knowing that all his followers were there because his public following is based off his just ended marriage, immediately moved her into his new place, and is now engaged just one year out. You guys? ITS WEIRD. We can admit that and laugh at Jim’s nonsense and you can go back to feeling fine with your own relationship hopping or whatever it is that’s got you so worked up about just pointing out the absurdity of it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 128
Oh give me a break with this stuff. It’s plain as day that Jim is weird as duck, desperate to prove something, and needs to be in not only a relationship, make that relationship public immediately, but also lock down the highest commitment of marriage as fast as possible because he has more issues than Vogue.

Could all of you codependents with your weirdass stories about how you actually met your now husband when still married because it was over anyway (oh of course) but it worked out and ~10 years and 3 kids later~ you’re just the happiest you’ve ever been, just check your own insecurities. Jim hooked up with this girl IMMEDIATELY post divorce, put her straight on Insta despite or because knowing that all his followers were there because his public following is based off his just ended marriage, immediately moved her into his new place, and is now engaged just one year out. You guys? ITS WEIRD. We can admit that and laugh at Jim’s nonsense and you can go back to feeling fine with your own relationship hopping or whatever it is that’s got you so worked up about just pointing out the absurdity of it all.
He is weird. He’s always been weird. He never properly achieved notoriety on his own terms and clearly craves attention. Men also do often move on quicker after divorces than women in general. (I don’t think that’s an inaccurate statement to make at all)

In other news, back to normal for Tan Tan. Shilling some Clinique face cream on IG Stories!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think Jim has moved on too quickly and a relationship when you’re 30 is different to when you are 20!
I split up with someone and four months later I met someone amazing that I clicked with. Sometimes the right person just pops up out of nowhere when you aren’t even looking.

Reactions: 9

This is why I keep coming back to tattle 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think Jim has moved on too quickly and a relationship when you’re 30 is different to when you are 20!
I split up with someone and four months later I met someone amazing that I clicked with. Sometimes the right person just pops up out of nowhere when you aren’t even looking.
That’s all well and good for you, and congrats! But Jim was looking. Desperately looking. Sarah was the second girl he spoke to post divorce. The problem here is Jim categorically /cannot/ be alone. It’s brutally obvious he has now engaged again so Sarah can belong to him legally and he can be back to how he was when he was happiest - married.
He hasn’t been dignified at all during the process - for all we know Tanya could be seeing somebody but she’s not plastering it about everywhere trying to prove a point.

Reactions: 36
I think Jim just knows what he wants and went for it. He wanted a marriage and kids and Tanya wanted an acting career and no family in the forseeable. They possibly grew apart over a couple of years and by the time they announced the divorce he was already somewhat moved on. He met Sarah and they get on and want the same things so why wait for the sake of it, especially since they're getting older. I don't think its a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s all well and good for you, and congrats! But Jim was looking. Desperately looking. Sarah was the second girl he spoke to post divorce. The problem here is Jim categorically /cannot/ be alone. It’s brutally obvious he has now engaged again so Sarah can belong to him legally and he can be back to how he was when he was happiest - married.
He hasn’t been dignified at all during the process - for all we know Tanya could be seeing somebody but she’s not plastering it about everywhere trying to prove a point.
I can’t really blame him for looking. Some people know what they want and they don’t want to waste time.

Reactions: 6
When Jim and Sarah get divorced I want her to come on here and do a tell all, putting it out to the universe, manifesting it now🤣🤣

She can start by telling us what happened to that damn dog!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
034C492C-85DE-47CC-B2DB-B6A26ABE7885.png
Looks Like Tan’s Still Pretty Close with Nic. I’m Glad Because she Definitely Needs People Around her Right now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.