Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the dog whose picture Tanya posted earlier. Seems to be her parents' and definitely not a dachshund.

maya.png

Reactions: 9
Size 16 IS overweight thought isn't it? Are people debating this? I'm trying to work out what's going on 🤔

It may be the average size in the UK but that doesn't mean its a healthy size.
There are people who look overweight but are healthy, there’s plenty of people who are bigger but fitter than people who are size 8s! Size doesn’t always define health and well being

• Heart
Reactions: 46
There are people who look overweight but are healthy, there’s plenty of people who are bigger but fitter than people who are size 8s! Size doesn’t always define health and well being
Yes but a size 16 is a waist of 33 inches. NHS recommend women have 31.5 inch waist, over that is classed as unhealthy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with you! I just mean in general that I'd say most research would indicate that a size 16 isn't an optimum weight. I'd rather be a 16 than a 10 with an eating disorder though. I know that many people who are overweight are very healthy!

Reactions: 6
Healthy or not, she wasn't happy being that size hence the photoshopping and angles when she was bigger and the massive weight loss which made her the size she's now. She doesn't look happy now though so maybe it was never about the weight.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember a Q&A she did years ago where she was asked about having kids and she said something like "I'd like to have them but I want to have a few films under my belt first". Like, she seriously thought she was going to be a movie star. Just like that. I still can't get my head around the delusions!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Even if Jim’s a douche, he’s consistently been a douche. Tanya was an energetic, bubbly personality. She seemed completely sapped of personality the moment she got the role for the play, and shortly after that, deleted quite a few videos that didn’t fit in with her new stoic personality - including get-ready-with-me’s and vlogmas videos. She even got rid of a successful makeup range, and seems as faraway from cookbook Tanya and Christmas Tanya as Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Tanya was always a favourite for me. I absolutely adored her vlogmas videos as well. I have no clue who this new person is, and I’m actually still grieving not being able to go back and watch some of her old stuff.

My conspiracy theory (which is probably rubbish) is that there’s something more going on with Tanya. I know Jim’s not been...great with the divorce, but I think there’s something more to his refusal to answer questions about Martha’s whereabouts, and I think it’s why he’s publicly continued conversations with Tanya. I believe he (much to Sarah’s chagrin, as can be seen with her comment about Tanya being responsible for Martha) is trying to protect her from a spiral if the truth about Martha gets out.

This doesn’t mean something horrid happened to Martha. Just that Tanya might not be herself right now, and might be unable to take criticism over a dog she clearly loved.

My suspicions were spurred by several things, but primarily: a dulled personality; concerning behaviour on Tiktok; the disappearance of Martha; a friend moving in to stay with her/keep an eye on her; public and continued support from both Jim and Nic; perhaps weight loss.

I literally have no idea what’s going on or what can be causing her behaviour. But it makes me wonder. I actually really hope she’s doing ok. It makes me feel guilty to even be theorising on her behaviour. I hope the Jim engagement thing won’t hurt her too much.
I think she probably got a harsh reality check from someone high up as well as all the bad reviews of the play and Holby City.
She clearly resents her YouTube past (which is odd because she was quite successful). I don’t think she realised how tough acting is and there’s only so far money and Instagram followers can get you.
All that being said, I hope she’s okay. She may have lost everything she had but hopefully she’ll get something new and better.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember a Q&A she did years ago where she was asked about having kids and she said something like "I'd like to have them but I want to have a few films under my belt first". Like, she seriously thought she was going to be a movie star. Just like that. I still can't get my head around the delusions!
‘A few films under her belt’ 🤣 OMFG the delusion, she’s gonna be post menopausal by the time she’s an extra in a film that actually sees the light of day 🤣

Reactions: 5
Well I for one can't muster up any sympathy for Tarn. She checked out on Jim and their marriage for a good eight months before they officially separated, what, with her actress delusions at an all-time high and that whole thing with Rhys. I'm genuinely confused why that isn't brought up more often, something happened between them. She couldn't be away from the guy, even would call him to go over minutes after arriving home from holiday with Jim and then all of a sudden they stopped hanging out. They were either having an affair or she had a massive crush on him and things got awkward so they just kind of split ways.

Either way, Tarn was 100% the cause of the ending of their marriage. I think we can all agree that "They grew apart" = Tanya changed into a different person where Jim's still the same "Jim." TBH, I'm happy for him. Tarn, on the other hand, I do feel sorry for in that aspect. She'll probably struggle to find a relationship with someone as she still seems really lost, insecure, and unhappy in life. A shell of a person, really.

Reactions: 20
I suppose we all project our own preferences and expectations on other people's bodies. Only because someone is an average size for the country they live in, doesn't mean they're healthy.
Nah we don’t all project our own preferences and expectations on other people’s bodies. Some of us just let other people live without judgement as long as they aren’t hurting anyone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And just because someone is a size 10 it doesn’t mean they’re healthy.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Really I just checked his instastory and there’s nothing on there and Jim doesn’t keep his stories. If that’s true that’s like saying he never loved her, bleeping hell, I suppose no one managed to get a screenshot?
Yes, it’s true - he put up a picture of Sarah with the words ‘One true love’.

It’s beyond cruel. It actually feels abusive to Tanya.

She shared 12 years of her life with him. He wanted her to be the mother of his children.

He can’t swat away their love, and history, because he needs to reassure his insecure new girlfriend that she’s special.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Maybe Jim does feel like he’s finally found true love, who knows, he was a spotty inexperienced teenager when he met Tanya so I guess he just went along with things and maybe she wanted the big wedding, so he went along with it. I guess he probably loved her, but he wasn’t in love with her. I think Sarah should wait a few years before marrying Jim, she’s still got plenty of time to have kids, she’s still in her 20s.

Reactions: 7
I agree with you! I just mean in general that I'd say most research would indicate that a size 16 isn't an optimum weight. I'd rather be a 16 than a 10 with an eating disorder though. I know that many people who are overweight are very healthy!
Why do you attribute being a size 10 with an eating disorder?

Reactions: 2
Well I for one can't muster up any sympathy for Tarn. She checked out on Jim and their marriage for a good eight months before they officially separated, what, with her actress delusions at an all-time high and that whole thing with Rhys. I'm genuinely confused why that isn't brought up more often, something happened between them. She couldn't be away from the guy, even would call him to go over minutes after arriving home from holiday with Jim and then all of a sudden they stopped hanging out. They were either having an affair or she had a massive crush on him and things got awkward so they just kind of split ways.

Either way, Tarn was 100% the cause of the ending of their marriage. I think we can all agree that "They grew apart" = Tanya changed into a different person where Jim's still the same "Jim." TBH, I'm happy for him. Tarn, on the other hand, I do feel sorry for in that aspect. She'll probably struggle to find a relationship with someone as she still seems really lost, insecure, and unhappy in life. A shell of a person, really.
Exactly. There was definitely something going on with that Rhys guy. He seemed like the kind of guy who wouldn't think twice about trying it on with a married woman. Whether he did or not, she was clearly obsessed with him and was constantly with him during that time. I think this is why Jim didn't really care too much about showing off Sarah

Why do you attribute being a size 10 with an eating disorder?
I don't. I am a size 10 and I don't have an eating disorder. I just meant I'd rather be bigger like Tanya was in the past than like Tanya now who I believe does have an eating disorder.

Reactions: 13
Only a monitor has the right to tell people what they can talk about on here, if you can’t take it then get off and stop trying to police this thread, how can people even fat shame her when she’s not even fat anymore 🙄
“How can people even fat shame her when she’s not even fat anymore.”

You apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought there would be more tea to this engagement.
I was ready like...
Screenshot_20200726-203913_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope Jim’s engagement, wedding, inevitable sprogs and the sympathy for Tarn off the back of all of that doesn’t totally take the attention away from the fact they’ve obviously done something terrible to poor Martha...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This doesn’t look healthy to me.

View attachment 193068
So I know this is a burn thread, but being "fatphobic" honestly makes you kinda look like a POS. With poor posture (when I'm not paying attention), I look like that. But my doctor says I'm perfectly healthy for ME. I weightlift and exercise almost daily, yet I'm still a size 12-14.
I can do a lot of things that just by looking at me you wouldnt expect (like easily carrying 30lbs+ at work or going for intense multiple hours long hikes). The only thing I can't do is run, and that's only because I injured my knee hears ago from a fall.
So unless you're pretty intimate with her health and what is said between her doctor and her, don't make assumptions.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I think what perhaps shocks people the most is how QUICK it was. He was on a dating site before the divorce was even finalised (is it even finalised now that he’s engaged...?) also the fact that he plastered it all over social media so soon, literally every single day. Of course people move on in their own time, quickly or slowly but honestly, it’s a fact that it was very distasteful from him to go about it the way he did.

UK law requires you to be separated for a whole year before filing for divorce and once you file it takes around 6 months (if it's a straightforward divorce...no assets, etc.) until you're issued with your decree absolute which concludes divorce proceedings. For all we know he may have waited until getting that to propose. Not fair to have to wait over 1.5 years until divorce is finalised to even start dating! They both looked like they had checked out way before they split, especially Tanya.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.