Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Louise aka Sprinkle of Glitter congratulated Jim & Sarah. She probably did it to spite Tanya for not inviting her to their wedding. šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Saw Louise aka Sprinkle of Glitter congratulated Jim & Sarah. She probably did it to spite Tanya for not inviting her to their wedding. šŸ¤£
Does anyone know what was up between Louise and Tanya? People on GG would say that they didn't get along, but I was never sure what the reasons were (if anyone even knew) or if it was just the general assumption.

Reactions: 5
Mine is just an assumption but Louise always seemed a bit annoyed with Tanya's ditzy act back in the day and her attempts at being besties with Zoe. They were all at an event together (don't remember which one, might be a convention) and Louise appeared to be mere seconds away from snapping at Tanya. I think their personalities never clicked and Louise was for some reason irritated that Tanya didn't invite her to the wedding even though they weren't close. I doubt they spoke to each other since their heyday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I like Tanya and still follow her, but I donā€™t particularly feel a fan of her sudden ā€œcool girlā€ transformation. And I agree that the career in Tv/film doesnā€™t appear to be working out. However Iā€™ve never liked Jim. I feel like heā€™s a total poser and has a strange personality. He treats his gfs/fiances/wives like theyā€™re his fans.
and this whole crap about Tanya deserving Jim to leave her and start again because she ā€œchecked out of the marriageā€ because she tried to follow a career in something SHE clearly enjoys, is ridiculous. Iā€™ve said it before but being in a marriage is being supportive of the other person no matter what. Just because other people donā€™t agree with your career choice doesnā€™t mean you shouldnā€™t pursue something that makes you happy.
Also - Tanya was never ā€œfatā€ she had a beautiful curvaceous figure that she dressed really well and i felt was a great role model for young girls who spend all day wanting to look like a skinny girl but never having any real chance of being that way because itā€™s just not their body type.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is potentially an unpopular opinion, but I think so many people see the word ā€˜fatā€™ and automatically assume that the person thatā€™s used it means ā€˜repulsive/gross/disgustingā€™ or however you want to word it. Itā€™s a descriptive word in the same way that youā€™d refer to someone as blonde, or tall.

Iā€™ve always thought Tanya had a gorgeous figure (at every weight to be fair), but Iā€™m fairly sure she WILL have been overweight. Itā€™s not the ā€˜overweightā€™ thatā€™s the issue. Itā€™s the fact that people see the word and automatically assume itā€™s a derogatory term rather than a statement.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I donā€™t know a huge amount about Jim & Tā€™s relationship. Their wedding day looked really lovely & they seemed like a good couple in their travel vlogs.
I recall after they broke up Jim was in Gleamā€™s office and he commented on a group photo and said sober him like ā€œlook how big Tarnā€™s head isā€. It seemed very mean girl.

Reactions: 12
I know this is so off topic but I was just nosing on Tanyaā€™s sisters insta (Tasha) and noticed her son is 10 but she has only been with her fiancĆ© for 8 years?

I know this is so off topic but I was just nosing on Tanyaā€™s sisters insta (Tasha) and noticed her son is 10 but she has only been with her fiancĆ© for 8 years?
Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s got a different dad, thereā€™s nothing wrong with that

Reactions: 14
Sorry no screenshot but I saw it too. Think he was tring to be funny though as he drew an arrow going all the way around Sarah pointing to an old man behind her. But I swear he made another "one true love" reference to Sarah recently, unless I'm imagining it?
Does it matter? I would have said that about my ex and he would have said it about me. But now we are both married to people we love a lot more and are more suited to. Jim and Tanya got together very young so maybe they thought they really loved each other but then grew up and changed like most people do. Is he supposed to just never say anything like that about another woman in case he hurts his ex wife's feelings? If Tanya doesn't like it or feels hurt she can easily unfollow him

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s got a different dad, thereā€™s nothing wrong with that
Ohhhh! No I know, not insinuating there is anything wrong with it at all, just always assumed he was his father as havenā€™t heard anyone else mentioned.

Reactions: 8
Jim can be in love again obviously! I think itā€™s just he never experienced adult life single and that is unhealthy IMO, he shouldā€™ve had time to himself after he split from Tanya. Itā€™s not even like he randomly met Sarah and they fell in love, he ACTIVELY sought out a girlfriend.

Also, I donā€™t understand why heā€™s rushing into another marriage. Surely heā€™s learnt that maybe itā€™s best just to cohabit? Heā€™s learnt you can fall out of love even when he thought Tanya was his forever wife. Just seems foolish to me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tanya has liked the engagement picture but his sister Nic hasnā€™t, seems odd.

Reactions: 2
Does it matter? I would have said that about my ex and he would have said it about me. But now we are both married to people we love a lot more and are more suited to. Jim and Tanya got together very young so maybe they thought they really loved each other but then grew up and changed like most people do. Is he supposed to just never say anything like that about another woman in case he hurts his ex wife's feelings? If Tanya doesn't like it or feels hurt she can easily unfollow him
I was replying to someone else asking about it. I agree there's absolutely nothing wrong with telling Sarah she's his one true love, but Jim is known for being an influencer and being married to Tan, he knows people are watching and will think of Tan when he says that.

I think a lot of people here are projecting their own relationship/marriage experiences onto what's being talked about here and getting a bit touchy about it šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was replying to someone else asking about it. I agree there's absolutely nothing wrong with telling Sarah she's his one true love, but Jim is known for being an influencer and being married to Tan, he knows people are watching and will think of Tan when he says that.

I think a lot of people here are projecting their own relationship/marriage experiences onto what's being talked about here and getting a bit touchy about it šŸ˜¬
I completely agree with you. Itā€™s the fact that itā€™s one thing saying it to her in private just between them and completely another thing projecting it all over the internet after a divorce to his thousands of followers. Itā€™s just so undignified šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tanya has liked the engagement picture but his sister Nic hasnā€™t, seems odd.
Tanya liked it???!!!!! She doesnā€™t have prove anything, itā€™s a crappy situation she doesnā€™t need to pretend sheā€™s totally cool that the man she spent 12 years with just got engaged with a model. Someone needs to take her phone away from her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.