Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't look healthy when she was bigger and there's discrepancy between the pictures she posted herself and papped ones. She was overweight back then and now she much smaller size. Yes, these are pictures from the same holiday. She always used angles and a little PS to appear smaller than she was, so when people saw pictures of her back fat, we were all surprised.
0dea67493568333.jpg
Cmxi0oOWIAAzYpf.jpg large.jpg

Reactions: 9
I’m not desperate to point it out, I don’t know where you’ve been, but loads of people have been saying she has an ED for years on here and GG, I suggest you go back and check the threads, for years people have made comments about her weight and ED, I just happened to mention it today. Christ I haven’t even looked at her thread for months cos she’s so boring, it was only the engagement that made me check here.
I’ve been following Tanya since she started on YouTube and used to be on GG so don’t need to read up her. She’s been losing weight for two years ish. You keep outright saying she has an ED as if that is fact and dragging up her past weight. Why? I don’t think there are many here who are under the illusion she’s always been this skinny. The talking about how she was, to use your words, “fat”, has been talked to death here and on GG. She got enough hate then and it’s a bit tired to talk about it now. The fat shaming has been done to death, give it a rest.

Reactions: 23
I’ve been following Tanya since she started on YouTube and used to be on GG so don’t need to read up her. She’s been losing weight for two years ish. You keep outright saying she has an ED as if that is fact and dragging up her past weight. Why? I don’t think there are many here who are under the illusion she’s always been this skinny. The talking about how she was, to use your words, “fat”, has been talked to death here and on GG. She got enough hate then and it’s a bit tired to talk about it now. The fat shaming has been done to death, give it a rest.
Only a monitor has the right to tell people what they can talk about on here, if you can’t take it then get off and stop trying to police this thread, how can people even fat shame her when she’s not even fat anymore 🙄

Reactions: 5
Editing your pictures to make yourself look 4 sizes smaller (like the pictures in the red swimsuit I posted earlier) is a form of ED, isn't it?

Reactions: 6
I find it quite odd to have your brother's ex wife round for Sunday lunch on the day he gets engaged to someone else. Nic had an insta story a few months ago with her daughter calling her auntie Tan as well. I know she was her auntie but she can't be calling her that forever! I know they were close with her but it just seems odd to me. I'd be annoyed with my sister if she had my ex round!
If me and my other half split amicably I would 1000% still want to be in my nieces lives as their auntie, I’ve known them since the day they were born!

Reactions: 16
My moneys on she's already pregnant
A few days ago Jim made a Q&A on insta stories. He talked about wanting kids and his awesome relationship with Sarah (how they moved in together super fast because they were perfect for each other). Then he said he was in contact with Tanya and that they had talked recently about something important, but didn't say why.

My theory is that he told Tanya that he was gonna propose (or maybe he told his sisters to tell her), so that she didn't have to found out from social media. And I also think that Sarah is pregnant, or they are trying to.

I hate Jim but I actually like Sarah, especially love how she dresses. Her dress on the engagement picture is perfect.

If me and my other half split amicably I would 1000% still want to be in my nieces lives as their auntie, I’ve known them since the day they were born!
Depends a lot on the kind of relationship you have. My older brother had a girlfriend since I was 14, and when they broke up 10 years later I kept in contact with her because she had been like an older sister and friend for a long time. We kept in contact for a while, but it's something that can fizzle out and get weird over time (to me was when she married and had children with another guy, and my brother got married too). It's not impossible to keep that relationship if the separation was amicable, but still is kinda weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She didn't look healthy when she was bigger and there's discrepancy between the pictures she posted herself and papped ones. She was overweight back then and now she much smaller size. Yes, these are pictures from the same holiday. She always used angles and a little PS to appear smaller than she was, so when people saw pictures of her back fat, we were all surprised.
View attachment 193114View attachment 193115
Yes exactly MartaS, you’ve hit the nail on the head, she’s still lying about her appearance even now when she’s lost weight, I don’t feel any sympathy for someone who has regularly photoshopped their pictures like she has and lied about herself to her followers

Editing your pictures to make yourself look 4 sizes smaller (like the pictures in the red swimsuit I posted earlier) is a form of ED, isn't it?
Absolutely

Reactions: 4
she looks no different in those she’s just got different posture

Reactions: 15
Did Jim actually call Sarah his “one true love” on his insta stories 😳😧
Really I just checked his instastory and there’s nothing on there and Jim doesn’t keep his stories. If that’s true that’s like saying he never loved her, bleeping hell, I suppose no one managed to get a screenshot?

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe it’s 2020 and people still thinks it’s ok to fat shame a perfectly normal, healthy looking size 16 woman 😒

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
I think people disliked Jim not for how quickly he moved on from Tanya, but how much he was flaunting it on social media. It just felt very forced and kind of “in your face, Tarn, I moved on and you didn’t”. That just makes him really unlikable, in my opinion. I do still think that Tanya was the main catalyst for their divorce and it feels like she hurt him somehow (maybe with the whole Rhys thing?), otherwise I don’t see why he has this constant need to rub his new “happiness” in her face. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
In what world is a size 16 fat?
It really makes me sad that people throw that word around so much. No wonder so many young people struggle with self esteem and body confidence issues these days with this mindset.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Really I just checked his instastory and there’s nothing on there and Jim doesn’t keep his stories. If that’s true that’s like saying he never loved her, bleeping hell, I suppose no one managed to get a screenshot?
Sorry no screenshot but I saw it too. Think he was tring to be funny though as he drew an arrow going all the way around Sarah pointing to an old man behind her. But I swear he made another "one true love" reference to Sarah recently, unless I'm imagining it?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes exactly MartaS, you’ve hit the nail on the head, she’s still lying about her appearance even now when she’s lost weight, I don’t feel any sympathy for someone who has regularly photoshopped their pictures like she has and lied about herself to her followers

Absolutely
Nobody is asking you to feel sympathy? Woman to woman, it’s never okay to fat shame and be nasty - especially when she was a perfectly healthy weight. You are saying she doesn’t look healthy in the pictures you attached yet all I can see is a normal sized body with some cellulite which, again, is NORMAL!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I still get the feeling tanya ended the marriage. men cant be alone, he was never going to be single for long. I hope tanya just takes time to heal. 16 months after a divorce you still feel like failure imo.

Reactions: 16
I suppose we all project our own preferences and expectations on other people's bodies. Only because someone is an average size for the country they live in, doesn't mean they're healthy.

Reactions: 15
Sorry no screenshot but I saw it too. Think he was tring to be funny though as he drew an arrow going all the way around Sarah pointing to an old man behind her. But I swear he made another "one true love" reference to Sarah recently, unless I'm imagining it?
bleeping hell

Wow that’s a kick in the teeth, makes you wonder what went down between him and Tanya, it’s like he’s trying to settle an old score with her in a passive aggressive way, I think they’re both pretty passive aggressive people though. Maybe he felt really humiliated over the Rhys thing and that’s why he’s been rubbing it in ever since.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Size 16 IS overweight thought isn't it? Are people debating this? I'm trying to work out what's going on 🤔

It may be the average size in the UK but that doesn't mean its a healthy size.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.