Tanya Burr #6 Where's Martha Moo? Let your followers know it's the least you could do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what perhaps shocks people the most is how QUICK it was. He was on a dating site before the divorce was even finalised (is it even finalised now that he’s engaged...?) also the fact that he plastered it all over social media so soon, literally every single day. Of course people move on in their own time, quickly or slowly but honestly, it’s a fact that it was very distasteful from him to go about it the way he did.
Yeah, the whole social media thing was a bit tacky but he was probably being immature and trying to show that he "won" the break up. I still saw a lot of comments on GG saying you shouldn't date someone else so quickly after a breakup out of respect to your ex but I think that's his choice, and an ex is an ex, it's not like he cheated (as far as I know, anyway).

Reactions: 2
No, she definetly is at Nic's, I compared the table and building background from Tanyas story with Nic's house :cool:
Sarah must be livid :LOL:
Maybe they are worried about her and invited her over. She is in Norwich anyway for her dad's birthday???

Reactions: 2
I’ve got no beef with the timeframe involved at all I just think his online conduct was in really bad taste. And also quite telling about him as a person, did he think he was that universally adored that fans of him and Tan (which is how it was) would be delighted? Whatever the reasons for their split there are dignified ways to behave and that wasn’t it. On balance though the Rhys thing passed me by, was it just speculation that Tan fancied him or was it more than that?

He’ll do a lovely job designing the wedding stationery though won’t he 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe they are worried about her and invited her over. She is in Norwich anyway for her dad's birthday???
Yeah it’s definitely Nic inviting her as she was already in Norwich visiting her dad and she just feels sorry for her and wants to make sure she eats. Nic probably feels a bit awkward, cos when Jim and Sarah come back from Spain they will be having an engagement celebration with them after they’ve quarantined.

Just checked the internet and Jim & Sarah’s engagement is all over most of the newspaper websites and the pictures of Tanya on there are all when she was fat OUCH! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve got no beef with the timeframe involved at all I just think his online conduct was in really bad taste. And also quite telling about him as a person, did he think he was that universally adored that fans of him and Tan (which is how it was) would be delighted? Whatever the reasons for their split there are dignified ways to behave and that wasn’t it. On balance though the Rhys thing passed me by, was it just speculation that Tan fancied him or was it more than that?
Jim is just distasteful full stop. He’s never shown any great maturity and I think he’s very insecure and controlling. His “hi friends” grinny schtick gives me the creeps. I wouldn’t be surprised if they both had new interests/whatever after breaking up or during the divorce but the speed with which he sought a new LTR and flounced around showing off his insecure masculinity was gross.

Reactions: 17
Yeah it’s definitely Nic inviting her as she was already in Norwich visiting her dad and she just feels sorry for her and wants to make sure she eats. Nic probably feels a bit awkward, cos when Jim and Sarah come back from Spain they will be having an engagement celebration with them after they’ve quarantined.

Just checked the internet and Jim & Sarah’s engagement is all over most of the newspaper websites and the pictures of Tanya on there are all when she was fat OUCH! 🤣
I’m sorry but I don’t think Tanya was ever “fat”?

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She was at one point she was about a uk size 16, I can’t be bothered to dig up the photos from premieres and beach shots, but they’re out there. Even if she was a size 14 when you’re 5’2 and a pear shape with short legs like Tanya, you’re not gonna carry extra weight well and you are going to look fat.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Even if Jim’s a douche, he’s consistently been a douche. Tanya was an energetic, bubbly personality. She seemed completely sapped of personality the moment she got the role for the play, and shortly after that, deleted quite a few videos that didn’t fit in with her new stoic personality - including get-ready-with-me’s and vlogmas videos. She even got rid of a successful makeup range, and seems as faraway from cookbook Tanya and Christmas Tanya as Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Tanya was always a favourite for me. I absolutely adored her vlogmas videos as well. I have no clue who this new person is, and I’m actually still grieving not being able to go back and watch some of her old stuff.

My conspiracy theory (which is probably rubbish) is that there’s something more going on with Tanya. I know Jim’s not been...great with the divorce, but I think there’s something more to his refusal to answer questions about Martha’s whereabouts, and I think it’s why he’s publicly continued conversations with Tanya. I believe he (much to Sarah’s chagrin, as can be seen with her comment about Tanya being responsible for Martha) is trying to protect her from a spiral if the truth about Martha gets out.

This doesn’t mean something horrid happened to Martha. Just that Tanya might not be herself right now, and might be unable to take criticism over a dog she clearly loved.

My suspicions were spurred by several things, but primarily: a dulled personality; concerning behaviour on Tiktok; the disappearance of Martha; a friend moving in to stay with her/keep an eye on her; public and continued support from both Jim and Nic; perhaps weight loss.

I literally have no idea what’s going on or what can be causing her behaviour. But it makes me wonder. I actually really hope she’s doing ok. It makes me feel guilty to even be theorising on her behaviour. I hope the Jim engagement thing won’t hurt her too much.

Reactions: 38
She was at one point she was about a uk size 16, I can’t be bothered to dig up the photos from premieres and beach shots, but they’re out there. Even if she was a size 14 when you’re 5’2 and a pear shape with short legs like Tanya, you’re not gonna carry extra weight well and you are going to look fat.
No, I know what she used to look like, I just wasn’t aware it was called “fat”! She used to look quite ordinary and healthy in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have a lot of sympathy for Tanya in this situation, I'm not even really sure why tbh, probably because it seems she's had a difficult couple of years. I think she's evidently had a few issues regarding her weight and people can be a little harsh about this as she probably faced a lot of pressure in the past to look a certain way, and this probably allowed herself to feel some control in a difficult time. I mean a divorce is a huge life event.

I have no problem with Sarah per se but Jim has acted incredibly tacky in this whole situation. So cliche to jump to and even younger woman who seems to hang off him like a child. I do however think that Tanya has behaved so classily in response to Jims flaunting and she should not be 'embarrassed' or anything like that about not having met someone yet.... At the end of the day we have no idea if she's dating and if she isn't then good for her tbh, so important to spend some time alone and reassess what she wants. I just hope she's ok now basically and she has handeled it better than I could.

Reactions: 22
WHAT IN COUSIN-FUKIN TARNATION ALABAMA BETTY CROCKER MISS FUKIN BETTY WHITE tit IS THIS. I just woke and I see this....im shaking....why do i feel excited for them...for once????....16 months of dating sarah///8+ years to marry a tanya damn burr. my name is sarah and i am happy for sarah

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes because people seem to think that she was never over weight so you have to illustrate it with a photo and making one comment on her weight is hardly having a thing about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I know this is a trash thread but you seem to have a real thing for taking the piss out of Tanyas weight. Did you really need to post that photo?
I don’t even think the photo supports her statement. It’s clearly candid, anybody would look different when caught off guard. She still looks like a perfectly healthy weight.

Reactions: 33
Yes because people seem to think that she was never over weight so you have to illustrate it with a photo
I think a lot of us know what Tanya used to look like. I’m pretty sure she does too. Not sure why you’re so obsessed with her weight and saying she has an ed. Why are you so desperate to point it out?

Reactions: 20
I think a lot of us know what Tanya used to look like. I’m pretty sure she does too. Not sure why you’re so obsessed with her weight and saying she has an ed. Why are you so desperate to point it out?
I’m not desperate to point it out, I don’t know where you’ve been, but loads of people have been saying she has an ED for years on here and GG, I suggest you go back and check the threads, for years people have made comments about her weight and ED, I just happened to mention it today. Christ I haven’t even looked at her thread for months cos she’s so boring, it was only the engagement that made me check here.

Ok so some people get triggered on here over weight issues ok fine, but that’s your problem not mine and btw Tanya doesn’t give two fucks about her fans, in fact Jim was always nicer to people than she ever was, so I don’t get why you wanna defend her. This is trash thread I don’t try to police people on here or censor them, so I suggest you do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.