Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just talk about the fake pose with a rancid old croissant hanging out her gob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Honestly WHY would she post this?

Does she think she looks cute? Quirky?

No, Tarn, you look like a bleeping dick.
She purely does it to keep up the bullshit of ‘look i eat tit nd stay skinny’ Its so sad. Even the posts now are all look im filming, im an actress!! What reputable actor posts videos of the crew filming.
I actually find it hard to ‘gossip’ bout her sometimes cos she cant be happy nd her head must be fucked..

Reactions: 16
What about the video of someone putting a jacket on her? Clearly only posted so she can feel like she's a little starlet on set that has to have security guards put coats on her to keep her warm :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What about the video of someone putting a jacket on her? Clearly only posted so she can feel like she's a little starlet on set that has to have security guards put coats on her to keep her warm :ROFLMAO:
And she was too cool to acknowledge it. You just know they're thinking she's a talentless ungrateful cow. She didn't film the dirty looks they're probably giving her. 😂

She purely does it to keep up the bullshit of ‘look i eat tit nd stay skinny’ Its so sad. Even the posts now are all look im filming, im an actress!! What reputable actor posts videos of the crew filming.
I actually find it hard to ‘gossip’ bout her sometimes cos she cant be happy nd her head must be fucked..
But nobody actually eats like that. Croissants equals covered in crumbs and pastry, this one is probably a prop made out of edible paper, like the pictures you'd put on kids cakes in the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys, someone over in ‘the other place’ drew attention to this very affectionate looking situation ...with a “certified cutie” no less ....

604D0DDE-6997-4D37-A99D-15EC3C5F2010.png

... anyone know who he is ? Anyone wanna do what these places do best and try to find out ? He is a good looking guy and they’re heads are close enough together to suggest some intimacy -new friend from set? New gay best friend from set? Rhys 2.0?

Yel

Same, Jim is in central park with his instamodel and Tanya is vague posting with a guy for attention. It's tragic

I know. Being mean about her seems like kicking someone when they are down. She just seems so lifeless, vacant and random these days.

Reactions: 14
She must find it hard to swallow that Jim is in New York with the new girlfriend. I mean for gods sake he proposed to Tanya there! I’m aware they can go wherever they want and they’ve moved on but surely he must be thinking about the proposal and taya a lot.. I know I would

Reactions: 10
Does she still own the house she bought with Jim? It looks like she’s still living there

Reactions: 1
She must find it hard to swallow that Jim is in New York with the new girlfriend. I mean for gods sake he proposed to Tanya there! I’m aware they can go wherever they want and they’ve moved on but surely he must be thinking about the proposal and taya a lot.. I know I would
Nah...I wouldn't say a lot. He looks like he has moved on. And everyone is different so maybe it has crossed his mind a few times or maybe it hasn't at all. Him and Sarah seem to be a better fit than him and Tanya used to be.

Does she still own the house she bought with Jim? It looks like she’s still living there
I think this is a really bad idea on her part, first living in their marital hoe is just a constant reminder and second I doubt a new partner would want to live in the same home she had with her ex husband

Reactions: 4

Yel

I think she went for the easy choice to just stay in the marital home. If I was her I'd move to get a fresh start with a single flat in a better postcode.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s so sad she thinks she is better now she has changed herself. Her old darker hair was so thick and luscious, is now bleached and chopped and bland. I used to envy her curves because she had a natural hourglass shape - not fat, she had boobs and a bum. Now I just feel sad looking at her, thinking she looks better Thinner like the ‘other girls’ out there on insta.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.