Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she looks like a crack head.
Look how gorgeous she was before! Shame
I know she's struggling with mental health issues but this right here. I'm pretty she would have found a new partner if she was still this beamy redhead. She looks healthy and gorgeous and I've always been envious of her hair.
And I also can see her getting cast more easily before the crackhead aesthetic.

Reactions: 7
I think the way Tanya is behaving is a lot more relatable (thats not the word im looking for but it will do) after the breakdown of a long term relationship and her career. She honestly seems sad about life. Hopefully sometime this year she will change her hair colour back. I feel like she went blonde after her marriage brokedown.

In my opinion Jim doesn't have a better life hes in a rebound relationship with a social climber acting like a childrens tv presenter pretending that him and Tanya are still the 'bestest of friends' its so false and phoney. His career is none existent. Im not even sure what hes doing now.

This is all a change for me last year I was team Jim after Tanya was constantly with that reese guy but Jim just winds me up now

Reactions: 22
I think Jim probably is in a rebound relationship and it probably won’t last, I think he’s in lust and it’s useful to get him through his divorce and moving out so he’s not alone. It’s a smart move by Jim, no one wants to go through divorce and starting over alone and yes Sarah looks like a social climber. The relationship is mutually beneficial for both of them and helps keep their Instagrams going. I’m sure when the divorce comes through and Jim and Sarah get more work, they will magically break up.

Tanya on the other hand is just going off the rails, starving herself and still stuck in their old home and the past, alone and depressed, with only a couple of friends for company and still chasing a deluded acting fantasy. I think I’d rather be having a fresh start like Jim and be in a relationship, especially over Xmas and New Year, while going through a divorce and a big life change. Jim’s probably one of those people who can just move on really quickly, better to be like that than someone stuck in the past and going down hill like Tanya.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She isn't that skinny, everyone keeps getting pissed off with her posting a burger but she absolutely could be eating 3/4 of a portion and have lost the weight she did.
There was a point when she was quite heavy, now she's just normal. This is tan "papped" in NY a few days ago. She is not as alarmingly skinny as her insta would have you believe.
I think she actually looks fab here. Really healthy, good for her!

Reactions: 1
Although I find Tanya’s circs since the split and her work situation intriguing which is why I like reading her I do feel for her and all the changes to her lifestyle that must be hard. She’s had years of Christmases with Jim and clearly this one has been very different and it must be hard to see him move on so quickly with Sarah after they had apparently been so in love for so long.

I do think Tanya is being more sensible about the separation (potential eating issues aside). It isn’t healthy to jump straight into a new relationship after the end of an old one. Jim is all “loved up” with this Sarah but if it’s a rebound he’s just ignoring the real issues that follow the breakdown of a long term relationship. If it does end, it’s going to be messy and he’ll be dealing with two break ups. I think it just demonstrates that he is emotionally immature and can’t cope with being on his own.

Reactions: 17
Can report: I didn't end up in the pub for Christmas eve or Stephen's day but my brother met Andrew twice and he doesn't know who Tarn is xoxox

My sister is good friends of saoirse ronan and my cousins God father is colin farrell ( Ireland is small and I have 48 first cousins lol) so will alert them to avoid xoxoxoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Can report: I didn't end up in the pub for Christmas eve or Stephen's day but my brother met Andrew twice and he doesn't know who Tarn is xoxox

My sister is good friends of saoirse ronan and my cousins God father is colin farrell ( Ireland is small and I have 48 first cousins lol) so will alert them to avoid xoxoxoxo
Can you imagine her starring next to the likes of saoirse ronan? 😂😂😂 She'd stick out more than a sore thumb!

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine her starring next to the likes of saoirse ronan? 😂😂😂 She'd stick out more than a sore thumb!
I'm pretty sure she met her before once or twice cause I told her about her before lol. Saoirse is just a normal girl to me know her years lol I just wanted the gossip from her on Emma Watson and was shocked she said she's so nice I presumed a massive snob 👀👀 lol

Reactions: 3

Jim's end of 2019 post where he's so happy to have met someone new 🙄

He's always been nasty to Tanya. I don't like her, but she can do so much better.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think Jim probably is in a rebound relationship and it probably won’t last, I think he’s in lust and it’s useful to get him through his divorce and moving out so he’s not alone. It’s a smart move by Jim, no one wants to go through divorce and starting over alone and yes Sarah looks like a social climber. The relationship is mutually beneficial for both of them and helps keep their Instagrams going. I’m sure when the divorce comes through and Jim and Sarah get more work, they will magically break up.
I don’t think it’s smart at all, he’s in too deep given it’s a rebound. Moving in together will prove to be a huge mistake on his part.

Jim's end of 2019 post where he's so happy to have met someone new 🙄

He's always been nasty to Tanya. I don't like her, but she can do so much better.
I get weird vibes from Jim, I really don't buy the "nice guy" persona at all, too much ego and too much money. He always seemed to want to infantilise Tanya (which is really weird when you think about it) and he used to speak to her in such a condescending way "Oh silly tarn harhar, so ditzy" She would always play up to it, and to me it always seemed forced. As much as I do think she takes herself too seriously, the divorce and her subsequent struggles have made her seem way more authentic.
I think its interesting to look at the "Brit crew" youtubers, they've all made stacks of cash in a fairly easy way, and its cost all of them every ounce of personality that they would've developed had they grafted in the real world. They've all become so out of touch and unrelatable to the point in which they couldn't even influence a cow to moo.

Reactions: 22
I don’t think it’s smart at all, he’s in too deep given it’s a rebound. Moving in together will prove to be a huge mistake on his part.
If he has moved in with Sarah I think that’s a mistake and too soon, I think he would be a lot more unhappy if he was single though and trying to date. It’s a smart move in the sense that he’s not alone and he’s getting regular sex and that helps him deal with the stress of starting over. If it is a rebound, then by the time it’s over he will have settled into his new life or be divorced and feel comfortable dating again.

Reactions: 1
I get weird vibes from Jim, I really don't buy the "nice guy" persona at all, too much ego and too much money. He always seemed to want to infantilise Tanya (which is really weird when you think about it) and he used to speak to her in such a condescending way "Oh silly tarn harhar, so ditzy" She would always play up to it, and to me it always seemed forced. As much as I do think she takes herself too seriously, the divorce and her subsequent struggles have made her seem way more authentic.
I think its interesting to look at the "Brit crew" youtubers, they've all made stacks of cash in a fairly easy way, and its cost all of them every ounce of personality that they would've developed had they grafted in the real world. They've all become so out of touch and unrelatable to the point in which they couldn't even influence a cow to moo.
I brokeup with my ex in August. It's only in the last like 2 weeks I've realised he did this to me too. He talked down to me. I remember him telling me before he was smarter than me cause he kept up to date with world politics etc and I didn't?? He worked in computers and I'm a doctor and a part time artist and don't have much spare time.
He wasn't as bad as Jim who used to creep me out cause he talked to her like a kid but me and tan deserve men who treat us like the grown up women we bleeping are. Treating and talking to grown ups like that in a romantic relationship is toxic asf

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Sorry I know this a tanya thread but is she pregnant!!
Wouldn't surprise me with how fast they've done everything else, sure Jim would love another thing to torment Tanya with, but think it's just because of how she's stood and how her jumper is.

Reactions: 8
Nah!!! She’s bent a bit and it’s been Christmas, she’s have to seriously consider a baby considering she’s a model

Yeah maybe! I don’t follow the saga much but had a read through and then saw that and thought they’d announced or something. She’s so slim she’d have to be about four months to look like that.

He did a IG story showing off his new kitchen. Sarah was side on and she did have a tummy. Maybe just Christmas but she is a slim girl:unsure:

A month or so ago they both did an insta story about having some scary exciting news or something.
I reckon she's pregnant.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.