Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda liked it. She's way more talented as a pianist than she is an actress tbh

Reactions: 3
I found her piano playing fairly pleasant, in fact she has improved massively from a few years ago you can tell she has been practising unlike Alfie who thought he could just teach himself over night.

Reactions: 4
That was her brother playing the piano 🤣 I think the witch tried to make out it was her.

So her Christmas this year was a lot more low key and modest than last year, no big Xmas party, just a small meet up with friends to exchange presents and Xmas spent at her parents. What a come down from last Xmas when she had a large party and a holiday with Jim. Where are all the people who attended her Xmas parties now, (Zalfie etc) certainly not supporting her. If she had thrown a Xmas party I think she knows no one would have turned up, bar her couple of friends. All those memories of past Xmas parties with Jim in that house and now being alone must feel like tit. Bet she’ll be going on holiday soon, to escape the loneliness of the rest of Xmas and New Year, although a New Year holiday would probably also remind her of Jim and their break up. In contrast Jim is starting the new year with a new house and girlfriend, what a massive change he's made in the space of a year, while Tanya is still stuck in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wasn't last year's new year's holiday the one they took with her play co-star who she flirted with a lot?

That was her brother playing the piano 🤣 I think the witch tried to make out it was her.

So her Christmas this year was a lot more low key and modest than last year, no big Xmas party, just a small meet up with friends to exchange presents and Xmas spent at her parents. What a come down from last Xmas when she had a large party and a holiday with Jim. Where are all the people who attended her Xmas parties now, (Zalfie etc) certainly not supporting her. If she had thrown a Xmas party I think she knows no one would have turned up, bar her couple of friends. All those memories of past Xmas parties with Jim in that house and now being alone must feel like tit. Bet she’ll be going on holiday soon, to escape the loneliness of the rest of Xmas and New Year, although a New Year holiday would probably also remind her of Jim and their break up. In contrast Jim is starting the new year with a new house and girlfriend, what a massive change he's made in the space of a year, while Tanya is still stuck in the past.
Its CRAZY how much has changed. I used to envy her life and live vicariously through her vlogs 😂 It seemed so wonderful, married with a beautiful house and a cute dog. Being able to host xmas parties with family and friends. She had the life zoella wants sad how quickly it all changes.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if she's selling the house. I know the telegraph(?) article said so but she still seems to be stuck in that house and it's been 9 months right?

Wasn't last year's new year's holiday the one they took with her play co-star who she flirted with a lot?
Yes. It was a very weird thing going on with that chavy Rhys guy she was in the play with. Also interesting how he disappeared out of Tanya’s life as well.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if she's selling the house. I know the telegraph(?) article said so but she still seems to be stuck in that house and it's been 9 months right?
It's not listed on right move. I can't see why she'd want to stay in there on her own. Would probably sell for 3m. Even though I couldn't afford a 1 bed in walthamstow I'm still snobby enough to think Fulham isn't all that. She could get a smaller place in Kensington and Chelsea that would suit a single girl that rarely cooks (despite being a best selling author 😂).

Does anyone else think of Tanya everytime they see manchego? It's our besst selerrr

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fulham is gross in my opinion. Its only desired because its so close to Chelsea in my opinion. I live in Chiswick which is like the area next to it and its much more sophisticated. Where does Jim live now?

Reactions: 2
It's not listed on right move. I can't see why she'd want to stay in there on her own. Would probably sell for 3m. Even though I couldn't afford a 1 bed in walthamstow I'm still snobby enough to think Fulham isn't all that. She could get a smaller place in Kensington and Chelsea that would suit a single girl that rarely cooks (despite being a best selling author 😂).

Does anyone else think of Tanya everytime they see manchego? It's our besst selerrr
3mil for a terrace house 😵🧐🤯 I will never understand London prices. Absolutely crazy. £3 million would buy you an absolute Mansion round these parts in the middle of the countryside!

She was invited to Nic Chapmans last year. I have not seen any family pics from this Christmas it must be hard for her.

Reactions: 2
Jesus she looks like a crack head.
Look how gorgeous she was before! Shame
This was her peak , she had grown out of the country bumpkin in the big city more or less but before the dual decline of unhealthy weight loss and trying to pull off the hipster London it girl look .

Reactions: 6
Did she see Zoe over the xmas as they usually exchange gifts.
No there was nothing, no meet up and no present exchange, how things have changed, obviously Zoe doesn’t give a tit about her now, last years Xmas meet up was so fake and forced. Wonder if Zalfie have visited Jim in his new house, he hasn’t had a house warming party yet, maybe he’ll have one at New Year’s Eve, hope Zalfie turn up 🤣

I see Tanya is dying for a holiday in the sun already 🙄 she’s begging her Gleam manager on Instagram to go with her. No wonder she wants to get away, she must feel like tit in that house alone at Xmas, her sister seems to be baby sitting her all the time. Her sisters probably afraid Tanya’s gonna drink or starve herself to death, if she’s alone for too long. Tanya can run away on holiday all she likes, but she still has to come back to the reality of her lonely house and fucked up self eventually.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.