Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just scrolled down her instagram, she hasnt deleted any photos with jim
I kinda get that, ive still got pics of me and my ex on my insta but its cos we were together 7 years so involved in many memories, places i been or fun tit i done x

Reactions: 1
Ugh! She looks dreadful in that new olay Christmas photo. Why does she keep getting gigs?! She's talentless.

Jim posted this on his Instagram story. I do believe he didn’t cheat, but Christ it was a quick jump into the next relationship, definitely rebound IMO.

BA89C21A-D39F-4D90-A438-500CC0F07036.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Jim posted this on his Instagram story. I do believe he didn’t cheat, but Christ it was a quick jump into the next relationship, definitely rebound IMO.

View attachment 64393
It’s because they never ever addressed why, and I get that wouldn’t want to etc, but people are very nosey and will want the drama 😂

Reactions: 6
I firmly believe Sarah slid into his DMs as soon as him and Tarn broke up, she saw a chance for clout and followers and took it.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 64393
Why did he have to write an essay for the question. Just say no, that’s it’s not anyone’s business, and that he’s happy with Sarah who he met after the fact.

I don’t think he cheated either. Tan was clearly checked out for some time prior to their separation announcement.

Jim is such a bore. It must bother him that people still ask him about his relationship with Tanya more so than his career as whatever he does these days.

Reactions: 21
I didn't even know she existed.

A simple, we met after my divorce would have been ok.

Also
Yup Jim she FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
SO FAST!
WE KNOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well the accusations are hardly 'mind boggling' - entirely understandable actually. Plus bearing in mind he says he and S got together when he and Tanya 'broke up' - not necessarily since they got divorced, so they might've been together a while. Not that anyone really cares tbh. Still it keeps him being talked about - just.

Yeah suspected he didn’t love her was just showing off to tan he was still all over her insta posts

He was defo dumped by her :s

Reactions: 2
She only did this choose love charity thing because the likes of Pheobe waller-Bridge emmy winner where there, she was probably hoping PWB would drop to her knees and be like 'oh Tanya you're so amazing be in my new project!'

• Haha
She only did this choose love charity thing because the likes of Pheobe waller-Bridge emmy winner where there, she was probably hoping PWB would drop to her knees and be like 'oh Tanya you're so amazing be in my new project!'
Haha yes notice in her comment they are 'Phoebe' and 'Andrew' like they are best buddies. No doubt she will milk that tenuous connection for all it is worth.

Haha yes notice in her comment they are 'Phoebe' and 'Andrew' like they are best buddies. No doubt she will milk that tenuous connection for all it is worth.
Andrew is in my local pub every Christmas. Might have a witch session with him 😂 won't even know who she is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean an official blacklisting would hardly make a difference to the amount of offers flooding in...
That’s something for the Lindsay Lohan’s of the world: properly famous, with heaps of potential at one time but intensely troubled and impossible to work with by many accounts.
Tanya doesn’t factor on the radar of anyone with that sort of power( and someone like Richard Curtis sees her as a friend of his daughter not an actor lets be honest). It’s not dislike, or even scorn but total indifference about someone they don’t even know exists.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.