Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think she's pretty at all. She's lost all that was likeable about her. Her personality made her pretty and fun and vibrant. And now there's nothing. Just a vacuous face and personality. Nothing striking. Nothing stand out. And the worst part is, she's done it all herself, trying to be everything and nothing all at the same time. Beauty guru, Baker, actress. Fail fail fail. These kinda people, along with Jim and his rebound, need to get dumped left right and centre from every agency and sponsor and get a normal job. Learn them to be humble and respectful. These people kill me. Talentless, completely and utterly useless.
Spot on!!

Reactions: 5
41F1D0FE-8DD5-4A28-BF1E-B2EABE736216.png

OH MY GOD. She's supposed to be a MUA. What is that color?! How is that a festive look?! It looks like she glued one of these lip shaped candies into her face!!! How much lipstick is she wearing?! You can't even make out her her Cupid's bow anymore. :eek:
2C9985B2-95B3-4156-A22B-4E50C59855D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg what a mess shes got a brown forehead and the rest of her face is white. 😊
Everything's gone wrong, how is that supposed to inspire anyone to buy any of the stuff she's using?! Even her under eye concealer doesn't look like it was applied properly. Given the amount of lip product she's caked on, she really could've covered up her dark circles.

Reactions: 4
She looks dead behind the eyes. Has she had lip filler? I know she's always had bigger lips but they look huge. I have no words for this look, to think I used to follow her make up tutorials 🙈

Reactions: 7
She looks dead behind the eyes. Has she had lip filler? I know she's always had bigger lips but they look huge. I have no words for this look, to think I used to follow her make up tutorials 🙈
It's basically a new take on a duck face. Beak included.
15188394-0F2F-492D-A4D0-FBEC7962A5D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything's gone wrong, how is that supposed to inspire anyone to buy any of the stuff she's using?! Even her under eye concealer doesn't look like it was applied properly. Given the amount of lip product she's caked on, she really could've covered up her dark circles.
I think shes airbrushed herself aswell that's why he face looks a odd shape.

It’s such a shame. When her hair was natural and she was curvier I thought she was so pretty.
yes she looked much better when she was curvier and her hair was more natural.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 62588

OH MY GOD. She's supposed to be a MUA. What is that color?! How is that a festive look?! It looks like she glued one of these lip shaped candies into her face!!! How much lipstick is she wearing?! You can't even make out her her Cupid's bow anymore. :eek:
View attachment 62589
Oh dear. And you can see she is really pushing her head forward to make her neck look thin. She looks absolutely awful here. Debenhams must be thrilled.

Reactions: 3
I knew as soon as she started trying to act in LA and various trips there she would compare herself to the girls there and try to become like them, not realising that we loved her just as she was before. It's the classic case of thinking being thin makes you happy. I think she's completely lost now she's done with Youtube and that's how most Youtubers will end up, because that's all they know how to do. As long as she gets those comments saying how talented and beautiful she is from complete strangers she'll always be lost.

Reactions: 2
Yes an ED is the general consensus (a few people have belligerently claimed not to see it... but less and less as the months have passed).
Of course we don’t KNOW in the sense of seeing a written assessment from a doctor, or even hearing the words from her mouth.
But looking at the evidence of her sudden weight loss over the past year and a half, the way she has shown that off at ever possible angle but we’ve barely seen a hint of the exercise and diet habits you need to adopt to achieve it healthily.
Vloggers don’t realise how well people know them and that the old “you only see 20 minutes of their day” line is irrelevant when they’ve been doing it for years. If Tanya had lost weight healthily she’d have documented it as soon as the pounds started falling off. She was still doing YouTube then and everything.
But all we ever see her eat is unhealthy restaurant meals and snacks. It doesn’t add up, you don’t need to be a genius to see it.
I completely agree, they don't realise how well they show and expose their lifes...

Reactions: 5
I’m all for people working for charity, but when she does it it’s so cringe. Watching her working in that shop for refuges, just looked so lame. From her fake smiles, pleading fake expression on her face and then asking a speeding cyclist to come into the shop 🙄 jeez what a dozy pathetic joke, she can’t even do that properly. I bet they took her off the checkout and told her to go outside, cos she’s so fuckin useless.

Reactions: 2
It’s such a shame. When her hair was natural and she was curvier I thought she was so pretty.
agree she was pretty , girl next door and that’s a good thing , I hope she finds happiness and gains weight she can’t feel great deep down

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.