Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're good headshots. Most actors only get a set done every few years at most. But as we know, Tanya is not a normal actor by any stretch of the imagination

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked quite nice in those headshots 🤷‍♀️
Not really the point though is it? Even a model’s headshots require more - some sense of character or personality that makes them suitable for a job. All actors, including those who aren’t especially attractive, have head shots because that’s how they sell themselves. And in Tanya’s case it’s not even the quality of the picture being questioned, just the fact that she keeps changing them. It’s like how she tweaks her instagram bio - small, superficial elements of being an actor, which without substance or talent are totally insignificant.

It’s funny how shes ‘played’ at being an actor for a few years now, getting headshots, showing glimpses of an audition script on her stories, and tried to make brand deals seem additional to acting work not the other way round...
but when it came to a role that basically only required her to play herself (clearly also the reason she was cast) she couldn’t have been more unconvincing.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't think she's pretty at all. She's lost all that was likeable about her. Her personality made her pretty and fun and vibrant. And now there's nothing. Just a vacuous face and personality. Nothing striking. Nothing stand out. And the worst part is, she's done it all herself, trying to be everything and nothing all at the same time. Beauty guru, Baker, actress. Fail fail fail. These kinda people, along with Jim and his rebound, need to get dumped left right and centre from every agency and sponsor and get a normal job. Learn them to be humble and respectful. These people kill me. Talentless, completely and utterly useless.

Reactions: 22
Anyone here know why Boundless Theatre hasn't uploaded last year's financial report for the Charity Commission for the public to view?

The last one was for the year ending March 2018 so the one now due will cover Tan's escapade as the stunt cast failure in Confidence but there's no sign of it..

The reports matter for future funding as they map out the previous years successes and failures, including mentioning how productions were received by critics. So, for the last review, Boundless mentions that they had 4* reviews for their productions of the plays 'Native' and 'Drip'.

Of course the reviews for Confidence were dire. Tan tried to pass them off as the irrelevant outpourings of jealous old critics. Good reviews are crucial to a company's future.

The last doc was signed off by the 1st October, so where is the current one? Are they hiding it?

Reactions: 11
Guys, I don't follow much this girl but sometimes I come here to read a bit. It's amazing the change...honestly I don't think she's losing weight in a healthy way.
Does she has any kind of eating disorder? She looks so tired

Reactions: 2
Guys, I don't follow much this girl but sometimes I come here to read a bit. It's amazing the change...honestly I don't think she's losing weight in a healthy way.
Does she has any kind of eating disorder? She looks so tired
Yes an ED is the general consensus (a few people have belligerently claimed not to see it... but less and less as the months have passed).
Of course we don’t KNOW in the sense of seeing a written assessment from a doctor, or even hearing the words from her mouth.
But looking at the evidence of her sudden weight loss over the past year and a half, the way she has shown that off at ever possible angle but we’ve barely seen a hint of the exercise and diet habits you need to adopt to achieve it healthily.
Vloggers don’t realise how well people know them and that the old “you only see 20 minutes of their day” line is irrelevant when they’ve been doing it for years. If Tanya had lost weight healthily she’d have documented it as soon as the pounds started falling off. She was still doing YouTube then and everything.
But all we ever see her eat is unhealthy restaurant meals and snacks. It doesn’t add up, you don’t need to be a genius to see it.

Reactions: 14
Yes an ED is the general consensus (a few people have belligerently claimed not to see it... but less and less as the months have passed).
Of course we don’t KNOW in the sense of seeing a written assessment from a doctor, or even hearing the words from her mouth.
But looking at the evidence of her sudden weight loss over the past year and a half, the way she has shown that off at ever possible angle but we’ve barely seen a hint of the exercise and diet habits you need to adopt to achieve it healthily.
Vloggers don’t realise how well people know them and that the old “you only see 20 minutes of their day” line is irrelevant when they’ve been doing it for years. If Tanya had lost weight healthily she’d have documented it as soon as the pounds started falling off. She was still doing YouTube then and everything.
But all we ever see her eat is unhealthy restaurant meals and snacks. It doesn’t add up, you don’t need to be a genius to see it.
Could be just depression over the divorce. I'm a psychiatrist and nothing messes people up more than breakups. I've an ED myself and broke up with my ex in August and I've lost over 3 stone since !
She could have an ED or could be just depression.

• Sad
Could be just depression over the divorce. I'm a psychiatrist and nothing messes people up more than breakups. I've an ED myself and broke up with my ex in August and I've lost over 3 stone since !
She could have an ED or could be just depression.
Yeah it “could” be depression in the sense that it “could” be a number of things. But if she really had no intention to lose weight, it’s hard to believe she’d be showing it off so much. Or if it was unintentional but she was still happy about it, that still suggests some problematic thoughts about weight, considering it wasn’t achieved healthily and was a product of going through difficult times.

In all honesty, I don’t want to suggest it’s not a factor at all (with what I said above). I think depression will have contributed to the eating disorder. That makes sense. But she’s been weight obsessed and trying to shed pounds without success for years. No way did she lose weight by accident.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it “could” be depression in the sense that it “could” be a number of things. But if she really had no intention to lose weight, it’s hard to believe she’d be showing it off so much. Or if it was unintentional but she was still happy about it, that still suggests some problematic thoughts about weight, considering it wasn’t achieved healthily and was a product of going through difficult times.

In all honesty, I don’t want to suggest it’s not a factor at all (with what I said above). I think depression will have contributed to the eating disorder. That makes sense. But she’s been weight obsessed and trying to shed pounds without success for years. No way did she lose weight by accident.
No don't get me wrong. I know she more than likely has an ED. I put "could" because I don't think it's fair for strangers to try and diagnose her online which seems to be happening a lot with Tanya's threads! She isn't well and that's clear but only Tanya and her psychiatrist (which I feicin hope she has) knows what's wrong unless she wants to talk about it.

Tanya always photoshoppped her photos to look slimmer so it's no surprise she's flaunting her weight loss.

No don't get me wrong. I know she more than likely has an ED. I put "could" because I don't think it's fair for strangers to try and diagnose her online which seems to be happening a lot with Tanya's threads! She isn't well and that's clear but only Tanya and her psychiatrist (which I feicin hope she has) knows what's wrong unless she wants to talk about it.

Tanya always photoshoppped her photos to look slimmer so it's no surprise she's flaunting her weight loss.
I know we shouldn’t diagnose, but my argument was that at some point you can’t ignore the evidence and it's counter productive to pretend otherwise. I don’t know how her ED manifests itself, whether it’s anorexia, bulimia, a combination, something else ... and speculation about that is pointless and unnecessary. But does she have a problematic relationship with food which led to to her recent weight loss? Undoubtedly. That’s basically all I mean, it doesn’t have to be a clinically defined eating disorder if it makes others uncomfortable.

And yes she edits her pictures to make herself look thinner - though the extent of it is debatable. But you only have to compare a picture from 2 years ago with a recent one to see she’s lost a huge amount of weight.
I mean it could be a video or uploaded by someone else, no editing, it’s just as big a difference honestly.
Editing herself thinner only confirms how important being thin is to her - meaning it’s hard to believe she would have lost weight by accident.

Reactions: 11
yeh also the obsession with food, and unhealthy food at that, would indicate the same

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.