Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem like they're still friends but in reality, the media paints a very different image and I'm not sure who's bullshitting here.. They in some way point the finger at one another :/
That makes me think of Jim's awkward instagram captions that always read like a stab at his ex!

Reactions: 1
That makes me think of Jim's awkward instagram captions that always read like a stab at his ex!
They are aren't they! Both 30 and acting like children. Something definitely went down and if that interview is true, I'm not too sure it's Tanya anymore that caused it all. Do we think Jim could've been sniffing around Sarah sooner? 2 months after 4 years of marriage and 12 years in total together is dodgy. I've been married 4 weeks and to leave, my heart would shatter. Even if we had grown apart, it's not like marriage is a small thing

View attachment 59887

it’s almost a year since Tanya and Zoe last pretended to be friends.
will we get a 2020 vlogmas upload...
She's quit YouTube now for good hasn't she? They look so awkward together now. There's no friendship

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t there that lunch where they both emphasised way too much they were “the HAPPIEST they had EVER BEEN.” Tanya literally announced her divorce 2 weeks later.
so so so happy and content. So content. 😬

She's quit YouTube now for good hasn't she? They look so awkward together now. There's no friendship
zoe still does vlogmas, so if they do meet up over the next month (unlikely) I wonder if they’ll show it.

Reactions: 2
Where the heck can I find her old Vlogmas vids that she made private? I can't believe no one has reuploaded them somewhe else lol

Long time lurker here 👋🏼
Has anyone else seen the video of Tanya eating a corn on the cob on her IG?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more annoying video 😂😫🌽 JUST WHY!???!!!!? Please tell me someone feels the same way 😂

Long time lurker here 👋🏼
Has anyone else seen the video of Tanya eating a corn on the cob on her IG?
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more annoying video 😂😫🌽 JUST WHY!???!!!!? Please tell me someone feels the same way 😂
is-girl-loves-corn-manga-plastic-nee-san_o_6785889.jpg

Had to be shared :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw her insta story with the purple top n trousers, her thighs looked so skinny, kinda broke my heart

Reactions: 4
Yeah her legs look very thin in those black jeans and the jeans look loose on her, not sure if she’s using a slimming app, or she’s really that thin. I bet she’s trying to loose even more weight before Xmas, so she doesn’t put weight on over the holidays.

Hey Hey Hey.
The TATTLE AWARDS are back.
If you want to add a category or feel someone has been missed of the honour of being nominated. Please add them.

CHEERS AND KEEP TATTLING XXX

I had a dream last night that Tanya got arrested and sent to jail for impersonating an actress/heiress 😂 shame I woke up and it wasnt true 🙄🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have been watching Modern Love and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel lately and it made me think of Tanya.
Anne Hathaway's acting in Modern Love was so good and Rachel Brosnahan is beyond outstanding as Mrs. Maisel. I couldn't even tell she was the same actress who played that other character in House of Cards (where I first saw her). And so I thought of how in the world can Tanya watch shows/series/movies with very talented people in them and even think she can be like one of them? HOW??

I once upon a time dreamed of being an actor, for the love of acting, and obviously the perks of becoming famous (hahahaha very slim chance given the amount of insanely talented actors!). Anyway, I applied to drama school...met my husband and realised acting wasn't for me. I'm now married with children and that suits me.

How can she not see acting isn't her thing? She wasn't born with talent for it and I don't think she even has the possibility of becoming any good at it because a) she's doing it for the wrong reasons b) she has no passion for acting as her craft c) she doesn't seem to have the work ethic and comes across as lazy d) she appears to have other issues that need taking care of before she can focus on any acting whatsoever.

I can never see her being capable of any worthy acting...unless she's pretending to be a wooden door.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish Tanya was still doing vlogmas. The “we’re such good friends” fake vlogs with Zoe and Naomi were the best 🤣🤣

obviously came with the Gleam contract. Didn’t the SacconeJoly’s have to be “friends” with Zoe when they signed with gleam as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she has had so many different headshots taken this year, is that standard for actors? Not sure the headshots are the issue here Tanya 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she has had so many different headshots taken this year, is that standard for actors? Not sure the headshots are the issue here Tanya 😅

I always thought Jim (and his sisters) were the ones with 2 or more faces.... 😐

Is there anyway we can right to her agency and tell them how tit she was in holby and ask them why the hell are they representing her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.