Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that film 'Florence Foster Jenkins' where she is a terrible singer and thinks she is wonderful. But her loved ones protect her from the truth and because of that let her embarrass herself.
No idea why I'm reminded of that.
i alwayd wonder why people do that.. surwly if you care about someone you wouldn't want them to make a total fool.of themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe Tanya could play a tree in a Christmas nativity, she’d be perfect for that, she could speak in her usual monotone half dead manner and it would fit right in, or she could play a chair, seeing as she’s as mad as one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey but you have to give the CPR dummy and Siri some credit. They’re actually useful in real life! Plus Siri can give attitude. Tanya is just there. Talentless. Boring. Beige.
Maybe her management/agency should start representing CPR dummies and send them to auditions in her place. 💁‍♀️

I honestly don't know how she gets hired.

Her voice conveys no emotion. Nothing. So clearly she's not cast for her talent. Think of all the students at RADA alone who worked their asses of to get in and can actually act - how does fried hair has been get picked over someone who can actually do the job they are hired for?

She is not exactly a household name either that she would add value to anything she's cast in. Especially these days where she doesn't do YT anymore and no longer has her cosmetics line or does anything that puts her name out there...

Does she work for free, or does she actually pay them to cast her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My favourite scene in Holby was when the Dr told her she'd have a scar and she was trying so so hard to cry. Now when someone is properly acting you shouldn't be watching thinking 'oh look they're trying to cry'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw that film 'Florence Foster Jenkins' where she is a terrible singer and thinks she is wonderful. But her loved ones protect her from the truth and because of that let her embarrass herself.
No idea why I'm reminded of that.
They also are partly leaching off her wealth. Which reminds me, we haven’t seen much of Reese recently...

I just can't get over how bad she is!!!!!

It's tragic, really - cause back in the day, on YT she was able to peddle all her tit. She made people want to buy her cosmetics line, advent calendars and whatever. One would think that this would translate into her acting somehow but that's obviously not the case.

She had a phase where she used Maybelline the Falsies (I think that's the one anyway) as mascara in every single video for like a year. I hate Maybelline mascara, never got on with it ever, never tried a variety that didn't smudge on me, or that I felt like did much for me. So, I've been disliking Maybelline mascara forever and I'm not even someone who's easily swayed at all, but I remember buying that Mascara because she used it so much and it looked really good on her and she used it so much and always said she prefers it to high end stuff, too. She seemed so genuine there because she would use all these high end brands and still whip out her Maybelline....

Anyway, she made me buy it and that's probably the only product I ever bought because 'YouTube made me do it'. I hated it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
She’d have done so much better trying to break into the presenting side of tv.

Usually I say ‘but it’s not my life.. whatever makes her happy’... however in this case... I can’t even say that. Sad.

I actually used to have one or two of her beauty products and they were pretty good compared to others, don’t really know why she threw that all away

Reactions: 2
I just can't get over how bad she is!!!!!

It's tragic, really - cause back in the day, on YT she was able to peddle all her tit. She made people want to buy her cosmetics line, advent calendars and whatever. One would think that this would translate into her acting somehow but that's obviously not the case.

She had a phase where she used Maybelline the Falsies (I think that's the one anyway) as mascara in every single video for like a year. I hate Maybelline mascara, never got on with it ever, never tried a variety that didn't smudge on me, or that I felt like did much for me. So, I've been disliking Maybelline mascara forever and I'm not even someone who's easily swayed at all, but I remember buying that Mascara because she used it so much and it looked really good on her and she used it so much and always said she prefers it to high end stuff, too. She seemed so genuine there because she would use all these high end brands and still whip out her Maybelline....

Anyway, she made me buy it and that's probably the only product I ever bought because 'YouTube made me do it'. I hated it. :ROFLMAO:

OMG same 😂😂 I think it's a really good mascara actually

• Haha

Woah. Who's that?!?! She looks like an entirely different person who.. borrow Tanya's lips for the picture.

Reactions: 11
Jim must be pissing himself laughing 😂
I think Jim is well out of that sinking ship, he seems to be moving on with his life, while Tanya seems to be stuck in her delusional past stubbornly chasing a fantasy acting career until the bit parts eventually dry up.

Reactions: 9
I think Jim is well out of that sinking ship, he seems to be moving on with his life, while Tanya seems to be stuck in her delusional past stubbornly chasing a fantasy acting career until the bit parts eventually dry up.
I wonder if she will end up in rehab. She seems the type or the type to marry a fossilized oil magnate

I feel like Jim’s new relationship is too much, too serious too fast.. living together already is a recipe for disaster.

In fairness to Tanya I think she’s got the right idea not rebounding like Jim 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I feel like Jim’s new relationship is too much, too serious too fast.. living together already is a recipe for disaster.

In fairness to Tanya I think she’s got the right idea not rebounding like Jim 🤷‍♀️

totally agree. whoever ended it from both of their (in my view)very unhealthy reactions it was not an amicable split

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.