Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever explained why Kate is no longer with her constantly? She has gone from being featured daily to not at all, that I’ve seen anyway.

Reactions: 10
Someone really needs to take Tanya aside and give her a Major reality check and tell her that no amount of pushing and shoving is going to get her into the acting industry, no amount of private RADA lessons will help something that doesn't even exist (talent)

I don't know why she keeps getting cast in anything, I'm not sure whether they keep casting her as a joke waiting see how long until she twigs and goes 'hang on a minute, I can't actually act! What the duck am I doing here?!'

I kinda hope she reads the feedback from twitter about that horrific performance in Holby, I mean Holby have gone from having a Redgrave among their cast, A bleeping Redgrave that's acting royalty right there! To Tanya burr a twit from you tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Woah. Who's that?!?! She looks like an entirely different person who.. borrow Tanya's lips for the picture.
I had to do a double take and then a few more. Surely she doesn’t think this actually looks like her, right? [emoji23][emoji23]

Also ohmygosh. I suffered through her clips (thanks for sharing) and am just...stunned. I knew she wouldn’t be great but that performance was so bland and flat I dare say they could’ve picked literally ANYONE off the street who could’ve done a better job. It was just awful. And not even in a fun way!

Are her friends and family going to give Tanya constructive feedback and honestly tell her this is not working? Or, are they telling her great job?!

*I’m heading to Twitter now to see if Zoella or anyone said a peep congratulating her*

Reactions: 6
Has she ever explained why Kate is no longer with her constantly? She has gone from being featured daily to not at all, that I’ve seen anyway.
it looks like Kate just decided to leave the job of her assistant, but it doesn’t look like it was mutual, as they’re never seen together now. First her husband doesn’t want to be around her, now her assistant/friend, could it be to do with her behaviour if she has an ED or maybe a pill addiction, who knows. She seems to be losing friends, as there wasn’t much SM support from the likes of Zalfie etc for her Holby embarrassment

I thought Sarah was just staying over at Jim’s a lot but has she actually moved in with him? If Sarah has moved into Jim’s, I think it’s a bit too soon and think he may regret that if it doesn’t work out, I don’t see why it was necessary as she has a flat in London anyway.

She’s getting roasted on Twitter 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 She sounds like a child that’s been drugged 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s terrible unconvincing and lacking in real emotion, there’s no improvement whatsoever. Even when she’s playing herself she still can’t act 🤣
No one gets it? She’s playing Anna Facconeroly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why Clinique? Is she an advert for healthy looking skin :oops:
883A504E-C7ED-4A29-AB2C-A4B84B02E796.png

• Haha
  • Wow
God she looks ROUGH! What the hell were they thinking. He hairs a mess and that t-shirt looks filthy.
I love Clinique moisture surge products but if I was a person who had never tried the brand,this ad would have the opposite effect of influencing me. She looks grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Men+Health+x+Liberty+x+YMC+Party+London+Collections+QqBmcCvLwPJx.jpg
Has she had filler in her top lip? Her smile is different now. She looked gorgeous here before the new eyebrows too.

Reactions: 15
See how long her face is....proof that the other IG pic is her face superimposed w/ someone else. Or it’s so altered that they actually shrunk her head down. I think that’s part of her problem. Her head doesn’t match her body size. And that’s a big yes to top lip fillers. She’s just plastic. Including her acting. But enjoyed the old you Tonya!

Reactions: 2
I hope she doesn’t do any more hospital patient roles again. It’s terrible.

Doctor help! I think I’m made from wood!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BTW, I’m not calling Tanya an animal 😂 I just couldn’t collaborate with a company that still do test on animals. There’s no need for it nowadays.
Well she seems lacking in any kind of moral backbone and she’s a moron, one minute she’s praising Greta Thumberg and the very next day she’s pictured with a bag of McDonalds and promoting it on Instastory

View attachment 58227 Has she had filler in her top lip? Her smile is different now. She looked gorgeous here before the new eyebrows too.
Gotta say I disagree, I think she looks awful in this picture so dated, like a WAG on a night out. This was the period when she wore stuff with her arse hanging out, with terrible over done make up and her hair wasn’t real, she wore clip in extensions. She looks so tacky and cheap as well as dumb as duck and yes to the lip fillers, the only thing that looks better is her eyebrows, they’re a complete disaster now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.