Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stop laughing!!!!!! Who thought this was a good look/pose?! They must dislike her. She looks like bleeping pillow with a head!

6DBE24AA-13A0-4A1B-8D54-AB95A80960CD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching Louise Pentlands vlog, some shots o the Olay photo shoot with Tanya (12:48-13:00) and I have to say she doesn't look nearly as thin as in the pictures she posts on Instagram, she looks small but not scarily so...
Just checked it out and IMO she looks just as thin or at least nearly so in Louise's video. It's scary thin! I am legit worried about her, and I hope her real life friends and family are keeping tabs on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
New here... not watched Gleam lot in years so just catching up ... bloody hell can’t get over the change (looks and personality) in this one 😳

Reactions: 3
Find it so ungrateful that Tanya has tried her best to distance herself/deny youtube and her old stuff to be taken seriously as an actor. She has youtube and her viewers to thank for all her money/opportunities ? And to abandon her beauty line which actually did really well to distance herself from her old image is just ridiculous

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she will ever stop mentioning food in every single post.

Here's a picture of me looking thin- HEY GUYS WHERE ARE THE MINCE PIES AT??

Girl needs help.

Reactions: 14

Girl needs help.
probably when she actually starts eating it instead of pretending she does

Reactions: 4

Girl needs help.
It’s the only thing she gets attention for now. If people weren’t concerned about her health she would have no attention at all because she is boring.

Girl needs help.
The divorce deffo messed her up a lot. I myself have an ED and my recent breakup has messed it up a lot let alone a divorce! I've had patients with EDs and nothing effects it worse than grief so if she has an ED the divorce must be so tough

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How has she lost weight and not got saggy tits?! It’s not fair.
She has got saggy tits you can tell when she’s braless, she just wears push up bras and bikinis, I’m sure without clothes her tits look like saddlebags 🤣

• Haha
Not sure if this has been posted already but just been served this ad (on an Ingham vlog no less).

Is Tanya Burr too driven? Comedy gold!

And she’s partnering with both Clinique and Olay at the minute? So authentic.

• Haha
So many auditions where you don't get the job. So. So. So many.

You've been doing this five mins, have been in some short films no-one knows anything about and Holby City. You aren't an actress babes. That isn't your career.

Your residual YouTube/Insta fame is the thing that's paying your bills, so that is your job.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.