Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s hoping she has people around now to support her through the harsh-but-true feedback.

Here’s also hoping this is it now, she gave it a good crack but she at last has to accept acting is not her thing. To press on after this is pure folly.

Reactions: 5
What’s really bothering me about clip 4 is that there’s no way she would be sitting like that if she’d actually had a laparotomy.

Oh and her acting is dogshit too.

"Listen, I'm like a saleswoman, a brand, a package.." Exactly Tarn.

She's so bad. Thanks for posting the clips!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen the story she posted promoting it and I’m in further shock. “I feel like it’s a rite of passage having a guest slot on holby city” as if she is so much better than that, but is only doing it to follow in in the footsteps of the many famous actors who have indeed guest starred.
Only that’s usually one of their earliest roles out of drama school, or even normal school. They do it for the money, set experience and quickly go on to bigger and better things. We know we can’t say the same for Tanya’s career. And after a ‘performance’ like that, how can she be so delusional, and so arrogant? It’s really impossible to have a hint of sympathy for the girl

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe those tweets that they used were real, cos I never saw any of them, there was about one or two tweets that didn’t laugh at her acting.
The tweets are all embedded, so they are real. But none of them are positive, just not completely negative, more surprised (one is laughing at her playing an influencer quite heartily... I don’t think they were exactly blown away) they must be the best the writer could find.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe those tweets that they used were real, cos I never saw any of them, there was about one or two tweets that didn’t laugh at her acting.
I saw them but they were few and far between. Most of the tweets where legit ripping her acting to shreds 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Was she ad libbing some of those lines?
'This is so painful'
'I've got millions of followers - I don't want any of them seeing this'.
Maybe she actually does have some self-awareness?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god. I thought you guys were going to be harsh on her but jesus that was so awful. I actually feel really bad for her.

Reactions: 3
How has it already made it onto her wiki bio? Not only is she not a credible actress she’s also made her ‘side gig’ as an influencer look vapid shallow and fake. Good luck getting brands to work with you now.

Reactions: 7
good god that was truly awful, thank you for posting this I completely forgot it was on. Saved me sitting through the whole programme now. Jeez tarn I hope this will finally finish this stupid career idea of yours now
Tanya Burr in Holby City (Hope they work, let me know if not)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you guys noticed that this is her third role playing someone related to social media?

There was that film (that didnt get realeased?), Disconnected or whatever
Then that other clip on her showreel where she's talking about having 2m followers
Now this Holby thing.

I did a search and couldnt find this mentioned (so sorry if it already has been).

Tanya is gonna be in the Sky TV version of Oliver Twist called 'Twist' as a character called Rosie. Thought it looked good cos Michael Caine is in it, but the Dodger is played by Rita Ora so maybe not.

Fingers crossed for cockney Tarn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did a search and couldnt find this mentioned (so sorry if it already has been).

Tanya is gonna be in the Sky TV version of Oliver Twist called 'Twist' as a character called Rosie. Thought it looked good cos Michael Caine is in it, but the Dodger is played by Rita Ora so maybe not.

Fingers crossed for cockney Tarn.

I see her mate Noel Clarke is also in it, that probably explains how she got the role anyway.

Reactions: 2
The way they forced those tweets to sound positive [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That was my first thought 😂😂 also they must have spent ages looking for them, if you look Tanya on twitter it's legit just people being brutally honest about her acting. Nothing inspired! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.