Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jim would have ended it due to Tanya no longer being the same person he married in the beginning, she just transformed into fame thirsty actor freak, maybe she prioritised this over their marriage?
Jim changed as well. He’s no prize either. And based on his actions I don’t think Jim ended anything. He’s the one who was being a beg in her comments, flip flopping off and on with his ring, and rushed into a new relationship with a fame hungry model lmao.

Reactions: 10
Too tit more like 🤣 Who the duck would call Tanya driven, it’s the thing that least springs to mind about her, more like too lazy, stupid, deluded, vain, self obsessed 🤣 She must think that awful miserable look above gives her an air of seriousness 🤣
It's even more tragic that she calls her self driven and has the guts to consider herself TOO DRIVEN. Now, if we replace driven with delusional, sure. But... driven? No way. Thinking you're Blake bleeping Lively just because you want to be an actress now and expect major roles to get handed to her without her even working for it... duck no.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jim changed as well. He’s no prize either. And based on his actions I don’t think Jim ended anything. He’s the one who was being a beg in her comments, flip flopping off and on with his ring, and rushed into a new relationship with a fame hungry model lmao.
Oh yeah true lol Idunno they both tragic

Reactions: 1
Jesus she looks like tit, so tired and dead looking and how interesting that she looks heavier here, not the usual stick thin she likes to edit herself to look. She’s also the least convincing of all the people in that ad and she’s thinks she’s an actress 🤣
I came on here to say exactly that.

TOo dRiVEn?!?!

Lol. She's 'an actress' and she barely features in this ad. What does that tell you Tan?

I'd replace too driven with too deluded hun.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s time for her to try a short haircut. Her hair is dreadful. There are some nice wigs these days, but natural hair is better.

TOo dRiVEn?!?!

Lol. She's 'an actress' and she barely features in this ad. What does that tell you Tan?

Right? OF ALL THE LINES she could’ve had...she says she’s driven?!?!

REALLY?! She’s been on vacation basically all of 2019 [emoji2370][emoji2370][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The obvious frustration of the director who just decided that having her swallow the line was better than whatever the hell she tried before. So awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've figured out why she looks weird when she speaks. Her forehead doesn't move! I like Tanya most of the time but agree with the people who can't put their finger on why she's is weird when she speaks... Today's stories her eyebrows are static all the way through. Much more noticeable if you watch with the audio off! So the monotone affected voice with the lips moving extra to compensate for the botox lack of facial expression......

It's so sad that she's done this to herself. I hope she finds her happy!

Reactions: 4
This photo reminds me of Peaches Geldof not long before she passed away, the blonde hair, pale make up, the slender look etc.
I’ve thought the exact same thing for months now. Such a resemblance.

TOo dRiVEn?!?!

Agreed. And I get the concept of taking an insult and claiming it back as a positive, but when do you ever hear of anyone being too driven anyway? It’s obviously completely made up and what she wishes was said about her. Like that old cliché of being asked your worst trait in a job interview and you have to make something up like “oh I’m such a perfectionist, it’s truly terrible”.

Reactions: 7
Her latest IGTV ad for amazon prime trying on jeans, another way to boast about what size jeans she can squeeze into 🙄 duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do keep in mind that US jeans tends to be more generous with sizing than European sizing imo. Not to take away that Tanya has lost quite a bit of weight regardless. If anything her waist is smaller than Zoe’s (who wore a 25 in jeans when she did her Amazon Prime Wardrobe haul).

Tanya’s never really had a booty but her 🍑 looked quite sad in all of the jeans she tried on. Flat as a 🥞...

Last edited:
Yep!! That’s a small 4, like Topshop 4.

I’m just under that but I’m VERY UNWELL.

Surely she can't be a uk size 4. The only size 4 people I known are under 5 foot! If the Jean's are American maybe it's a us size 4 which I think is a uk 8 ??

Reactions: 2
I guess we will never know for sure. Her waist is tiny but it doesn’t seem as small as a 4, IMO.
They were Levi’s which are notorious for coming up large. And I don’t think she made a point of mentioning the size of any others? (I’m not sure but can’t recall). A little odd for a try-on haul to mention the size of the Levi’s but not the others?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.