Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted the pic of Barry's and the jumper pic at the same time when I looked earlier 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She posted the pic of Barry's and the jumper pic at the same time when I looked earlier 🤔
Why am I not surprised?

Apparently she's at a fitting at Dior. I wonder what horrendous garb they squeeze her into this time.

Reactions: 1
She must have a bunch of Barry’s photos on her phone taken from outside that she can randomly post to make it look like she’s been working out. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie I’m mourning the old Tanya. I miss her old energy on YouTube she was so bubbly and just nice to watch.

Reactions: 18
Am I being blind? I can't see any difference?
I think the only difference there is the red vs the yellow circle.
She looks way prettier now and her hair suits her better than when she was brunette.
The only thing I don't like about Tanya is that she looks like an arrogant, self-absorbed, entitled wannabe but I don't like reading comments where people trash her for her looks and her gigs... that's just being plain nasty and jealous of someone else's job IMO.

Reactions: 9
Why does it seem like her tongue doesn't fit in her mouth? How strange.
She looks fine weight wise when she hasn't photoshopped herself anorexic.

Reactions: 5
1BF6A2AA-5273-4053-9402-4989CD5EC6A4.png

I would totally cast her in the Walking Dead!!! She did her own make-up, I don't know why she would do this to herself!

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="lemonandlime, post: 529094, member: 24842"
I would totally cast her in the Walking Dead!!! She did her own make-up, I don't know why she would do this to herself!
[/QUOTE]
If that is really the case, it's because she was/is a make up artist and I think it's cool to be so confident in your own abilities.
That dress is bomb and suits her too. I'd love to have it in my wardrobe!

Reactions: 3
Why does her mouth look too big for her face? The lips and the whole mouth just look like they are hanging there for dear lives...strange facial expression. She probably think not closing her mouth makes her look sexy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does her mouth look too big for her face? The lips and the whole mouth just look like they are hanging there for dear lives...strange facial expression. She probably think not closing her mouth makes her look sexy lol

Yes, she does it ALL the time now. Never smiles, just has her mouth open.
I don't understand why her foundation is the color it is. She is supposedly a make-up artist, she's go years of experience with flash photography and how things look on camera. This white cast situation is not good.
Remember when she used to do her make-up so that she looked alive, healthy and happy?
She was so gorgeous.
0E5DC880-8E39-4E71-96E2-075765D054E4.png
19FC5881-707C-47CB-AE11-118BD2A9C412.png

F892AA81-D382-4723-BAFA-A51D90CB3996.png

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why her foundation is the color it is. She is supposedly a make-up artist, she's go years of experience with flash photography and how things look on camera. This white cast situation is not good.
Remember when she used to do her make-up so that she looked alive, healthy and happy?
She was so gorgeous.
View attachment 46373View attachment 46374
She looked proper hot there !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s like two different people.
She was so gorgeous.
View attachment 46373View attachment 46374
View attachment 46375

I genuinely don't know how anyone could ever consider her a MUA. Tanya's never been great at makeup, she's particularly unskilled when it comes to base makeup, always was and apparently always will be. Back in the day, her foundation was always too yellow/dark, now, it's too light and the moron didn't even check for flashback:

It's like she's physically incapable of choosing the right color and formula for her skin. And absolutely dying at her loading up on the red bronzer on her giant forehead in an effort to minimize it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This stage is the worst she's ever looked.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I genuinely don't know how anyone could ever consider her a MUA. Tanya's never been great at makeup, she's particularly unskilled when it comes to base makeup, always was and apparently always will be. Back in the day, her foundation was always too yellow/dark, now, it's too light and the moron didn't even check for flashback:

It's like she's physically incapable of choosing the right color and formula for her skin. And absolutely dying at her loading up on the red bronzer on her giant forehead in an effort to minimize it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This stage is the worst she's ever looked.
It's just not a good look at all! You would think after all these years she would know better than to use Make-up with SPF in it when she's being photographed!! Doesn't everyone know that? Especially in the beauty community..
Personally I'm not a huge fan of that lipstick either, I think blue-toned reds look better on her than this orange red. But really, if only she dyed her her back to her natural color, I don't think anything else would look nearly as bad as it does now.

Reactions: 2
Aww the 2016 Tanya pics made me sad. I’m sad she’s felt the need to make these changes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.