Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 2019 and we're watching someone try on jeans. Dunno about anyone else but I was kinda hoping we'd have hover boards by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I guess we will never know for sure. Her waist is tiny but it doesn’t seem as small as a 4, IMO.
I just had to do some sleuthing and when she tries on the Levis with the tears (which are a bit big) the size sticker is visible on the back and it says 25. I can't believe how much weight she has lost!
(first-time poster, hello 👋)

Reactions: 3
I just had to do some sleuthing and when she tries on the Levis with the tears (which are a bit big) the size sticker is visible on the back and it says 25. I can't believe how much weight she has lost!
(first-time poster, hello 👋)
Omg great effort!
Welcome!!
25 is a size 6 :)

It takes a hell of a lot of calorie restriction to stay a size 6 for as long as she has, especially when she’s been overweight for a long time and loves food and alcohol. The slimmer you become the more weight loss slows down, cos your metabolism slows right down. Unless you’re someone who’s always been skinny, has a fast metabolism and picks at food like Zoe, staying skinny is really hard to maintain, unless you basically starve yourself. So therefore Tanya is obviously starving herself by majorly restricting her calories, you can’t achieve that by exercise alone. If she had increased her exercise you would see more muscle definition, which she hasn’t got. At this rate I think she’s just gonna get thinner and go down to a size 4, then she’ll really start to look unhealthy.

Reactions: 6
She will soon realise being skinny, doesn't bring happiness. I just hope she realises before too late and ED takes over completely (if it hasn't already.. as her life/friends seems to have already deteriorated)

Reactions: 9
That jeans video was so annoying. I have no idea if she is ill or not but that was downright irresponsible. 'Oh no these are so big on me' on almost every pair. Losing all patience with her appalling attention seeking.

what shocks me is an ad for skincare in which her skin looks awful and she has huge bags under eyes... why would they think this is a good ad?!

It's 2019 and we're watching someone try on jeans. Dunno about anyone else but I was kinda hoping we'd have hover boards by now.
I do wonder what children learning about history in hundred years from now would make of this lol

Last edited:
what shocks me is an ad for skincare in which her skin looks awful and she has huge bags under eyes... why would they think this is a good ad?!

I do wonder what children learning about history in hundred years from now would make of this lol
Oh dear she looks tired. Her skin looks anything but vibrant. Really would not encourage me to use Olay.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In her recent IGTV 'Baking Brownies' video she literally looks like a 50 year old council estate hooker on her way to the corner shop for cigs and cider!

• Haha
In her recent IGTV 'Baking Brownies' video she literally looks like a 50 year old council estate hooker on her way to the corner shop for cigs and cider!
Someone commented on this saying they wanted to see her cut into the brownies and taste them, she replied she was with friends and they're about to eat them and will put it on insta stories. She hasn't yet! She also said her and her friends eat the lot in one sitting. I think she means her friends, not her.

Reactions: 8
Not being funny but if I'd just made a tray of brownies there is no way I'd just stand there talking afterwards, bleeping eat them ffs I'd inhale them. She did do a story showing half a brownie and saying she ate half before remembering to photograph it but I smell lies.

Reactions: 10
Poor Tanya. I'm not often sympathetic to influencers but I just feel a but sad for her. I used to enjoy watching her to a certain extent especially her old vlogmasses. She was so full of life and vivacious.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG I nearly wet myself laughing at this, plus she likes her cigs and booze 🤣

I know she looks SO chav with all that jewellery, her inner chav and ignorance always come through, no matter how hard she tries to put on a posh voice and act middle class, it’s still there underneath. Even years ago there were times when she’d dress like a common tart and looked like a WAG trying to pull a footballer.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG I nearly wet myself laughing at this, plus she likes her cigs and booze 🤣

I know she looks SO chav with all that jewellery, her inner chav and ignorance always come through, no matter how hard she tries to put on a posh voice and act middle class, it’s still there underneath. Even years ago there were times when she’d dress like a common tart and looked like a WAG trying to pull a footballer.
I think its the combo of piles of gold jewellery and big hoops, the white wife beater vest and the haggard look she now has.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Our Tan is filming again today! She's so popular. I wonder what it will be today. Passerby number 2 on Hollyoaks? Thrilling stuff.

Bet she will really get to stretch those acting muscles on her single line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.