Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who ended the marriage? I personally think it was Jim mainly due to Tanya starving herself so she is a model like his new girlfriend and the fact that Slugg and Alfie appear to have taken her side.

I honestly do not blame Jim for leaving her, it must have been like being married to someone who has the mental age of an 8 year and not a very bright 8 year old. He obviously had enough and couldn’t see himself having children with her because their kids would be more mentally advanced after a few short years.

I don’t watch much of Tanya unless she appears in Sluggs vlogs but I don’t understand their friendship either. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think Jim tried to make it work, there was that period before they announced the divorce where Jim was commenting on every Instagram post and was getting nothing back. We all knew it was cringe inducing and was when we were all speculating on the end of their marriage. So I definitely think he tried to make it work, when she had already checked out of the marriage, and was probably the one to officially say it was over when she didn’t check back in despite his efforts.

Reactions: 7
I never watched Tanya in her peak, but those screenshots of how she used to look are so nice! The hair and makeup is just neat and nice and healthy looking. She’s really odd looking now, bobble head with odd hard looking stomach and dead hair and chalky makeup with a red forehead. Can’t she see how bad this looks and how good she used to look in the screenshots before??

Reactions: 10
I find it so interesting how last year she couldn’t get enough of Scarlett Curtis, and was constantly with her to the point it got weird.

Scarlett has just released a book with contributions from a huge number of influential and interesting people, and there’s not been one story from Tanya publicising it - whereas multiple other people I follow who aren’t directly related to the book have shared stories supporting the launch and talking about it.

I guess that friendship was over as quick as it started once Richard Curtis wouldn’t give her any more ‘starring’ roles :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it so interesting how last year she couldn’t get enough of Scarlett Curtis, and was constantly with her to the point it got weird.

Scarlett has just released a book with contributions from a huge number of influential and interesting people, and there’s not been one story from Tanya publicising it - whereas multiple other people I follow who aren’t directly related to the book have shared stories supporting the launch and talking about it.

I guess that friendship was over as quick as it started once Richard Curtis wouldn’t give her any more ‘starring’ roles :D
I don't mind Tanya as much as most people here, but I did think she was punching above her friendship weight when she was having dinner with Scarlett and 3 time Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan.

Reactions: 5
I don't mind Tanya as much as most people here, but I did think she was punching above her friendship weight when she was having dinner with Scarlett and 3 time Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan.
3 time Oscar nominee having lunch with flake up the fanny frickin youtuber Tanya

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do think that dress is beautiful. Lovely cut and the little cap sleeves are really flattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She still follows Scarlett Curtis but Scarlett doesn’t follow her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know who ended the marriage? I personally think it was Jim mainly due to Tanya starving herself so she is a model like his new girlfriend and the fact that Slugg and Alfie appear to have taken her side.

I honestly do not blame Jim for leaving her, it must have been like being married to someone who has the mental age of an 8 year and not a very bright 8 year old. He obviously had enough and couldn’t see himself having children with her because their kids would be more mentally advanced after a few short years.

I don’t watch much of Tanya unless she appears in Sluggs vlogs but I don’t understand their friendship either. 🤷‍♀️
I think Jim would have ended it due to Tanya no longer being the same person he married in the beginning, she just transformed into fame thirsty actor freak, maybe she prioritised this over their marriage?

Reactions: 12
Jesus she looks like tit, so tired and dead looking and how interesting that she looks heavier here, not the usual stick thin she likes to edit herself to look. She’s also the least convincing of all the people in that ad and she’s thinks she’s an actress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay so Tan doesn't want to be called too-whatever. That's okay. I actually want to call you not driven enough, seeing as you don't do tit. You wanna be an actress? Fine, put in the work like everybody else does, take proper classes, so Theater because guess what, you are not too good for that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.