Tanya Burr #4 Single White Tanya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for her to deliver her one line in a hilarious mockney accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh for God's sake. Truly scraping the barrel for acting gigs.

Also Raffety Law is 23 lol isn't Oliver meant to be like 8 years old???
they are making an up to date ‘street’ version apparently. With David Walliams - doesn’t get more street than that. 🤣

I also read that Rita Ora was playing the Artful Dodger but even my imagination doesn’t stretch that far!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Our Tan is filming again today! She's so popular. I wonder what it will be today. Passerby number 2 on Hollyoaks? Thrilling stuff.

Bet she will really get to stretch those acting muscles on her single line
hopefully stronger than her barrys bootcamp muscles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'Power cut in MY trailer'

Like she has a trailer to herself or something 😂 Oh love. No. It's the makeup trailer at best sweet thing.

You would never have a trailer to yourself unless you paid your way in. People who can actually act and are money spinners/good at their jobs have their own trailers.

You, do not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
'Power cut in MY trailer'

Like she has a trailer to herself or something 😂 Oh love. No. It's the makeup trailer at best sweet thing.

You would never have a trailer to yourself unless you paid your way in. People who can actually act and are money spinners/good at their jobs have their own trailers.

You, do not.
She’s so bleeping CRINGE.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
1F398C5D-3CE7-4AA7-A908-9CAA1F036713.jpeg

The fact she shows her ‘trailer’ in complete darkness and instead of doing a proper tour says a lot as well.

We know Tanya would show off her very own trailer if it actually was so. From her name on the trailer door to her own personalized chair, etc etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus she really thinks she's Blake Lively now. Are all these film productions so desperate for money that they let Tanya pay her way in? How does she get those roles? I thought sleeping your way to Hollywood went out of fashion with #MeToo movement...

So seriously, how does she land those roles? Without an ounce of talent? They could take a random person off the street instead and there's 99% chance they'd be a better fit... for ANY role.

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if maybe they intentionally cut the power in Tanya's very own supposed trailer because the crew got fed up hearing her going on and on about how she had made it as an 'actor'?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking at her latest IG's bio, I'm really puzzled as per why she is canceling YouTube and distancing herself completely from the platform...
Unless something's up with her YT work and she's not spoken about it, to date she remains best known (or, only known) for her YT channel.
YT might still be her largest source of income and she's not at all known for being an actress in any capacity.
Even Instagrammer now and yet not a mention to YT!
She might as well close her YT channel now, if she wants so much to be perceived as a non-YouTuber and be consistent and honest...
Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 23.05.10.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looking at her latest IG's bio, I'm really puzzled as per why she is canceling YouTube and distancing herself completely from the platform...
Unless something's up with her YT work and she's not spoken about it, to date she remains best known (or, only known) for her YT channel.
YT might still be her largest source of income and she's not at all known for being an actress in any capacity.
Even Instagrammer now and yet not a mention to YT!
She might as well close her YT channel now, if she wants so much to be perceived as a non-YouTuber and be consistent and honest...
View attachment 49613
It's so brazen of her to put ACTOR first. Saying one wooden line doesn't make you Meryl Streep for duck's sake!
It's interesting how she doesn't have author in it anymore... at least she has actually written a book, I give her way more credit for putting that together than any acting job ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We know Tanya would show off her very own trailer if it actually was so. From her name on the trailer door to her own personalized chair, etc etc...
Yep. As far as I am concerned this is an incontestable certainty.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.