Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cringed so hard. Leave her the duck alone Jim, you creepy duck!
I really don’t understand why she doesn’t block him, like yes they have a dog but they could sort that stuff privately, I think this is making it clear he feels guilty for something and is trying to make up for it

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand why she doesn’t block him, like yes they have a dog but they could sort that stuff privately, I think this is making it clear he feels guilty for something and is trying to make up for it
It just makes him look like a dick.

Reactions: 9
I'm beginning to think some of you live your lives by those rules in dumb rom-coms. "You have to wait six months to start dating!" "It's girl code that blah blah blah!" "You just can't be on your ex's social media!" :ROFLMAO:

If they separated mutually and will remain friends (and I truly believe they did/are as these two are just too boring for there to have been any drama) then what's wrong with Jim leaving comments? Tanya likes HIS photos. I'm failing to see the issue here.

I'm beginning to think some of you live your lives by those rules in dumb rom-coms. "You have to wait six months to start dating!" "It's girl code that blah blah blah!" "You just can't be on your ex's social media!" :ROFLMAO:

If they separated mutually and will remain friends (and I truly believe they did/are as these two are just too boring for there to have been any drama) then what's wrong with Jim leaving comments? Tanya likes HIS photos. I'm failing to see the issue here.
Cool.

The issues for many is that it doesn't seem to be mutual, and if it were surely Jim would be telling his GF to delete the nasty comments tagging Tanya on her insta grid.

Cool.

The issues for many is that it doesn't seem to be mutual, and if it were surely Jim would be telling his GF to delete the nasty comments tagging Tanya on her insta grid.
Precisely. Absolutely fine liking her photos, but why does he leave a comment every single time? He's fishing for comments along the lines of: Aww, Jim, you're incredible! Jim, you're so supportive it melts my heart. If things were indeed roses and rainbows, they'd still be together, right?
Also, Tarn obviously doesn't feel the same as she hardly ever comments under his vom inducing photos, so he should respect that and get the message that she needs space. He's a douchebag and it baffles me how some people just don't see that.

Reactions: 18
It's because he didn't comment on a photo for months, until they announced the split now commenting all the time. Seems creepy and lots of us don't buy Jim's mr nice guy persona.

Reactions: 21
It's because he didn't comment on a photo for months, until they announced the split now commenting all the time. Seems creepy and lots of us don't buy Jim's mr nice guy persona.
I've said it before but I dated someone who acted like this and they were a maniplative shite. Seemed nice and glossy on the outside but had a darker side to them. He needs to let Tan move on. If I were her, I would have blocked him. It is even worse that he's doing it when he's apparently "sooooo" happy with his new Instagram model. Jim has always given me the creeps and I never liked the way he would talk to down Tanya.

Reactions: 17
The rules of dumb rom-coms of dating on tattle life

You have to wait six months to start dating!
You can date who you want, when you want.
It’s not even necessary to change the bedsheets (but that clean cut image would be effected if there’s no turndown service) 🤷‍♀️
But when you live you life on line and you’ve JUST split from your wife, try not to be a twit, keep the side chick off line for a least a minute 🤔

"It's girl code that blah blah blah!"
I have no idea what type of girl this Sarah is, but she’s leaving disrespectful comments about her new boyfriends wife on her account
I don’t wanna know what type of girl she is 😏 we wouldn’t get on 😐

"You just can't be on your ex's social media!"
Jim is on her social media to benefit himself,
in what universe do you look like you’re hitting on your (not even ex!) wife while posting images of you new girlfriend on your own account 🤣
it’s a whole other level of WTF-ington

Jim Chapman is a whole new level of WTFuckington.
35073250-AF0E-43C4-A292-5B6D9F367E94.jpeg

Reactions: 15
he’s always been creepy af

Reactions: 6
Cool.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8625458/youtube-couple-tanya-burr-jim-chapman-split-up/

Of course who knows how credible that is, but it's the only conclusion TO be made, in my opinion. Nothing points to either of them cheating or having done anything bad... meanwhile Tanya's so changed so much, she's not even the same person that Jim married.

Interested to see these nasty comments tagging Tanya. I haven't seen any under any of Sarah's photos?

Reactions: 3
ZKCDXXX.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8625458/youtube-couple-tanya-burr-jim-chapman-split-up/

Of course who knows how credible that is, but it's the only conclusion TO be made, in my opinion. Nothing points to either of them cheating or having done anything bad... meanwhile Tanya's so changed so much, she's not even the same person that Jim married.

Interested to see these nasty comments tagging Tanya. I haven't seen any under any of Sarah's photos?
Sure. 🤔

Because 'celebs' are always truthful in the media about how it ended.

And great that you haven't. Check out the screenshots on Jim's thread if they aren't on this one.

He moved on super quick after they announced and after 10 years that is shady as duck in my opinion.

Edit to add a link to the screenshots

So with her acting stuff, is there any new 1 A4 page scripts for her to learn?? Or any silent roles like that wedding scene where her head was basically behind someone else’s most of the time? Any more flakes? How bout a twix? What’s next with her Big Time Acting Career??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Precisely. Absolutely fine liking her photos, but why does he leave a comment every single time? He's fishing for comments along the lines of: Aww, Jim, you're incredible! Jim, you're so supportive it melts my heart. If things were indeed roses and rainbows, they'd still be together, right?
Also, Tarn obviously doesn't feel the same as she hardly ever comments under his vom inducing photos, so he should respect that and get the message that she needs space. He's a douchebag and it baffles me how some people just don't see that.
Lol. No. Believe it or not, couples don't always split over drama. People do just grow apart over time, lose their feelings for one another, and separate on completely friendly terms.

Reactions: 1
Lol. No. Believe it or not, couples don't always split over drama. People do just grow apart over time, lose their feelings for one another, and separate on completely friendly terms.
Yes some people do. Do you believe that if they did Jim would be posting about Sarah so much and so soon and would find Sarah keeping the comments up appropriate?

Reactions: 4
“A friend of the couple”
“A source close to the couple”
“A family member”
“Hey Siri”

All reliable sources to use for accurate information 😬

That’s definitely true, but taking everything into consideration.
I think it’s safe to guess this was more than a Gwen and Chris “Conscious uncoupling 2.0” 🤣

Thanks for that lesson as silly me always thought all relationships are nothing but magic, butterflies in your stomach every single day and should any problem arise, couples should definitely go separate ways. Lol [emoji1787][emoji1787]
You can't say they didn't split over drama and on completely friendly terms, unless you actually know them, therefore know what happened.
What we say about Jim being an idiot is based on the fact that he hasn't told his gf to delete hurtful comments aimed at his partner of over 12 years, which shows COMPLETE lack of respect. And he's always commenting under her photos, when it's obvious that she doesn't feel the same way and wants space. [emoji849][emoji849]

Reactions: 5
Marcus Butler looks so cool these days that I really think he deserves to star in that movie too. He can fix their boiler. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
This looks like something from one of those 'I bought the ugliest things I could find in a charity shop and tried to get papped at Fashion Week' videos from Vice. :oops:
Also. 99% of men cannot pull off that bleached 90s hair.

• Heart
This looks like something from one of those 'I bought the ugliest things I could find in a charity shop and tried to get papped at Fashion Week' videos from Vice. :oops:
Also. 99% of men cannot pull off that bleached 90s hair.
exactly what i immediately thought, it reminded me so much of that vice guy (the one who did the fake restaurant) who pretended to be a model at fashionweek

Reactions: 4
Yes some people do. Do you believe that if they did Jim would be posting about Sarah so much and so soon and would find Sarah keeping the comments up appropriate?
Precisely? That he's moved on and Tanya's still supporting him, kind of proves that they separated mutually and on good terms, doesn't it lol?? If they had split because he cheated on Tanya or he up and left her to her dismay, then it'd be disrespectful to post about his new love interest on social media, and Tanya wouldn't be following him, much less liking his posts if that was the case. But it doesn't even seem to phase her to see him moving on in life. Their marriage was over long before the announcement, we could all see it, so it's not like he got with Sarah after just a month, it was technically longer. Tanya has no reason to put on a public facade, either. They're not famous people and no one cares about them or that "they're getting along" post-split like they're damn Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin.

As for those comments, that is pretty terrible and completely immature of Sarah to leave them up. They're ALL twats in my eyes, I'm not in favor of Jim at all, but I also have no sympathy for Tanya either. She has the nastiest arrogant attitude and is so self-absorbed and fame-obsessed dropping everything that matters in her life to the point that she even isolated herself from her own parents in pursuit of it. I hope she read those comments. It'd serve her right to read the cold hard truth.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.