Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure but I wonder if Tanya got hacked off with Zoe as Zoe went through a phase recently of posting old photos of her and Tanya - 'best friends!!!!!' - which made her look teeny weeny and Tanya much larger. Just to rub it in who is 'naturally' small. One even was of her sitting on Tanya's lap. Just speculation of course.
God I hope not...I feel like Tanya used to be really insecure when friends with Niomi and Zoe as they were both naturally small, and she said at one point she's accepted not being as small as them...it'd be kind of a kick in the teeth and very fake-friend-esque to only post photos where Tanya might feel insecure, or Zoe thinks she looks better.

Reactions: 1
F***ed up hair [emoji818]
F***ed up eyebrows [emoji818]
Fanny armpits [emoji818]
Open mouth/oh didn't see you there pose [emoji818]
At least she smiled?! [emoji2368]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she keeps her hair like that - the colour doesn't suit her and it looks so brittle like it might just snap off.

Reactions: 10
Her fine lines and wrinkles though... she didn't have those before at all. I wonder how many products it takes to get it looking relatively moisturized and not super aged, nevermind ever looking glowy like she used to.

That hair just looks so... bad.. so fried. I can't understand why she still has it like that, I thought she would have changed it by now after she got whatever it was out of her system. It's the opposite of flattering and I'm all for having easy to manage and lightweight hair, but it's just a fried hacked look.

Reactions: 3
I actually watched the most recent vlog of her's and her hair is even worse when she moves. It doesn't move. It is so stiff and dry and thin. She used to have such beautiful hair (did she have extensions? I don't know but it was always in lovely condition). Her hairdresser should hang her head in shame.

Reactions: 6
I actually watched the most recent vlog of her's and her hair is even worse when she moves. It doesn't move. It is so stiff and dry and thin. She used to have such beautiful hair (did she have extensions? I don't know but it was always in lovely condition). Her hairdresser should hang her head in shame.
also I assume it was compd? so why on earth would they do such a crappy job when it could be such a good way of advertising? i swear the world of "influencers" becomes more and more unintelligable every day

My cousin has an ED and she used to have thick medium length hair, but since the ED has developed, her hair is very thin, scraggly at the ends and has shortened considerably, just a theory and not a diagnosis, but it would add up

Reactions: 4
I don't think she had extensions. It even looked a lot thicker when she had a bob before but it was her natural colour.

Reactions: 2
Omg guys I have the biggest bucket of tea to spill!!! I was walking to work this morning (in Fulham) and who did I pass by? Tanya and RHYS that's who! It was 9.45am and it was just the two of them walking from the direction of her house... Did he spend the night??! Also before I realised it was her, I was thinking to myself, wow that girl's waist is so tiny!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg guys I have the biggest bucket of tea to spill!!! I was walking to work this morning (in Fulham) and who did I pass by? Tanya and RHYS that's who! It was 9.45am and it was just the two of them walking from the direction of her house... Did he spend the night??! Also before I realised it was her, I was thinking to myself, wow that girl's waist is so tiny!
Pics or it didn't happen.

Its not that I don't believe you, and I want it to be true. But you could've just made that up.

Ooh that is top gossip (y). Does Rhys still have a gf I wonder? You'll have to do your same walk to work tomorrow - see if there is any affection between them. 🧐

Reactions: 3
Pics or it didn't happen.

Its not that I don't believe you, and I want it to be true. But you could've just made that up.
Yes because I'm going to whip out my phone, call them back and take a photo of them lol. I get that it might seem like I'm making it up but I'm not too bothered if you believe me or not, I just thought I'd share my bit of gossip. The only thing I can offer is that she was wearing a red teadress with what looked like small white spots or something like that on it. She hasn't posted any pics today yet but if she posts something wearing it later that might help. I've also posted about spotting her and Jim before because I live and work in the Fulham area.

Ooh that is top gossip (y). Does Rhys still have a gf I wonder? You'll have to do your same walk to work tomorrow - see if there is any affection between them. 🧐
Yeah I was wondering if maybe he's cheating on his gf with Tan and that's why Rhys and Tan haven't featured on each other's Instagram lately? I feel like if Tan was seeing someone, there would have to be a good reason why she's not posting about it loads and rubbing that back in Jim's face.

I'll definitely take the same route tomorrow! :D It's funny because I usually walk on the other side of the road so I might not have seen them, I just crossed over to go to a new coffee shop I wanted to try lol. I'll be on the lookout next time and won't be caught offguard and will see if I can overhear anything ;)

Reactions: 10
Oooh thats so interesting, when they used to hang out as "friends" they posted photos and stories constantly, if they dont post anything about them hanging out today that is very telling...

Reactions: 6
Oooh thats so interesting, when they used to hang out as "friends" they posted photos and stories constantly, if they dont post anything about them hanging out today that is very telling...
Exactly! Also I don't hang out with my friends at 9.30 in the morning unless one of us stayed at the other's place the night before...

But that is annoying - I want it all to be Jim's fault as he is being so ghastly now. Having said that I'm separated and it was definitely a fault on both sides kind of thing.

Yes because I'm going to whip out my phone, call them back and take a photo of them lol. I get that it might seem like I'm making it up but I'm not too bothered if you believe me or not, I just thought I'd share my bit of gossip. The only thing I can offer is that she was wearing a red teadress with what looked like small white spots or something like that on it. She hasn't posted any pics today yet but if she posts something wearing it later that might help. I've also posted about spotting her and Jim before because I live and work in the Fulham area.
I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but anything without evidence has to be taken with a pinch of salt on a gossip site. Because we don’t know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.