Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna say it,
we’re strangers on the internet who most of the time rip the piss out of Tanya on her road to rehab irrelevance , yet we’ve shown her more concern than her ass wipe of a husband who’s busy posting images of himself and the insta model he’s managed to convince to shag him.
Jim, you absolute tosser. Get some self respect, and show some respect for you ex, Just buy the new side chick some followers on Instagram and she’ll stick around, no need to be so desperate in your attempts to show your getting laid.
Even if Tanya doesn’t care, can’t be easy to witness for ANYONE.

Reactions: 32
I’m gonna say it,
we’re strangers on the internet who most of the time rip the piss out of Tanya on her road to rehab irrelevance , yet we’ve shown her more concern than her ass wipe of a husband who’s busy posting images of himself and the insta model he’s managed to convince to shag him.
Jim, you absolute tosser. Get some self respect, and show some respect for you ex, Just buy the new side chick some followers on Instagram and she’ll stick around, no need to be so desperate in your attempts to show your getting laid.
I just want to know where her parents are in all this. Her family should be forcing an intervention by now. Whether she likes it or not.

Reactions: 6
I think her eyes are the most obvious sign that she is ill. Her whole face does it for me. She's slim but not totally skeletal yet. One look at the face tells you it's coming.

Reactions: 9
We get called trolls here, but everyone just wants her to be healthy. We might rip the piss out of bad ads and deluded career dreams but it's worrying seeing her continuing downward spiral 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I just want to know where her parents are in all this. Her family should be forcing an intervention by now. Whether she likes it or not.
It’s Not the simple unfortunately, they really have no way of forcing anything, and even if they tried, I assume it would backfire on them at this point.

Reactions: 2
It is really stark in that photo that something is wrong, she looks ill. She looks completely consumed by whatever is going on with her

Gosh, it's quite heart breaking really. Especially since she's been around so long and we've seen her at a healthy weight and with her natural curves, and that bubbly (yet, admittedly slightly irritating) personality.

Reactions: 7
We get called trolls here, but everyone just wants her to be healthy. We might rip the piss out of bad ads and deluded carrea dreams but it's worrying seeing her continuing downward spiral 😔
Agree,
she puts herself online and has done for so long now, commentary on her uploads, personality, attempts at Hollywood fame 😬 and even her weight are going to happen, it’s part and parcel unfortunately.
However no matter what’s been said, nobody wants to witness this downward spiral.
I hope she has support when she decides she wants it. Until then, I hope she can keep herself safe. I still don’t think her weight is a massive concern, just the speed she’s lost weight, and how dead she looks behind the eyes.

Reactions: 4
When someone has an addiction, eating disorder, etc, often they need to realise that they need help. Family can try and do as much as they can but when someone is 18+ unless there's a major psychiatric concern, there isn't much they can do. We shouldn't be blaming her family here. Who knows how much they may have been trying to get her help.

I’m gonna say it,
Jim is coming across as a cold hearted idiot.

Reactions: 10
This is so sad and disgusting, I mean, I know they can´t say in a magazine that she looks ill or something like that, but if she starts catching attention from the media just because she lost a ton of weight it is going to be so sad.
I remember I watched Bella Hadid VS audition (when she actually made it) and I felt so sick because the judges said something like 'U did it, u lost the weight, congrats' and we all know she is stick thin...

Jim seems to be an arse. Hope Tanya can come out of this happy. Has she any projects lined up?

Reactions: 3
I'm amazed she still has so many followers tbh. She doesn't do anything other than post pictures of her dog and food she most likely isn't eating.
<cough> bought <cough>

Some of the bots comment on her posts too, though nobody really knows wtf they are saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Looking at this account, and the women they seem to represent, I don’t fully understand this collaboration.

D17A3ABF-BDEB-4E0A-8DD4-58B347A3E440.jpeg
B785DC84-6A68-4DDF-80E2-4BC0EBBB4CD0.jpeg

2DF6483B-7618-4E3C-B095-00BB68C6F5E1.jpeg

I’d block her just because 😂🤣

<cough> bought <cough>

Some of the bots comment on her posts too, though nobody really knows wtf they are saying.

View attachment 25007
Wow I had no idea. But looking at her likes I think it's obvious. Someone like Mrs Hinch who has half her followers has quadruple her likes and engagement.

Very sad. She never replies to comments either. I think she should take the money and run. Definitely some issues there.

Dead behind the eyes and her lips look really strange like puffy inflatable not real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.