Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be such a big fan of Tanya. She was a breath of fresh air compared to other Brit Youtubers such as Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes. I would watch all of her videos especially her Christmas Vlogs.
But after her move to London, Tanya’s content shifted to a different style; I found she kinda went down the Fleur De Force route and everything she would talk about was high end and not relatable anymore.]
I wasn’t surprised when she split from Jim as they seemed like polar opposites.
After reading the threads on here, I had a look at her Instagram for the first time in ages. I was shocked when I saw how different she looks. Her weightloss is shocking and she looks so poorly.
I was also disgusted to see the amount of comments about how amazing she looks, even from the likes of Carly Rowena; a personal trainer who promotes body positivity.

09835882-3BDA-4F31-BB1B-D237976E4A6B.jpeg

As someone who knows Tanya personally and works in the health/fitness industry, surely Carly should be concerned about her friend rather than supporting her behaviour? I was staggered and honestly think Carly should be ashamed of herself.
I really hope we read soon that Tanya is seeking professional help. I do worry that this drastic change in her size and appearance must be having a damaging effect on both her physical and mental health.

Reactions: 6
Precisely? That he's moved on and Tanya's still supporting him, kind of proves that they separated mutually and on good terms, doesn't it lol?? If they had split because he cheated on Tanya or he up and left her to her dismay, then it'd be disrespectful to post about his new love interest on social media, and Tanya wouldn't be following him, much less liking his posts if that was the case. But it doesn't even seem to phase her to see him moving on in life. Their marriage was over long before the announcement, we could all see it, so it's not like he got with Sarah after just a month, it was technically longer. Tanya has no reason to put on a public facade, either. They're not famous people and no one cares about them or that "they're getting along" post-split like they're damn Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin.

As for those comments, that is pretty terrible and completely immature of Sarah to leave them up. They're ALL twats in my eyes, I'm not in favor of Jim at all, but I also have no sympathy for Tanya either. She has the nastiest arrogant attitude and is so self-absorbed and fame-obsessed dropping everything that matters in her life to the point that she even isolated herself from her own parents in pursuit of it. I hope she read those comments. It'd serve her right to read the cold hard truth.
I just completely disagree. Completely on that point about it must be mutual.

Having had personal experience of a shady separation, not in the public eye, I still don't go around publically bad mouthing my ex. Tanya has even more reason to keep quiet and casually like some posts as they both have the same management company.

Leaving those comments up and Jim not asking her to delete them speaks volumes to me. Surely they can both see how this looks and it adds fuel to the theory that it is all a bit shady.

Yeah I definitely think Tanya has changed and needs serious help, but if she won't accept it there is nothing to be done. It still doesn't excuse Jim's behaviour. If he wanted to look lile the good guy he should be doing a much better job.

Reactions: 6
Noticed that Nics husband and Sams boyfriend always like Tans IG posts. Its all very strange, the whole Chapman clan and the new girlfiend went to the fleetwood mac concert last week.

Reactions: 2
Noticed that Nics husband and Sams boyfriend always like Tans IG posts. Its all very strange, the whole Chapman clan and the new girlfiend went to the fleetwood mac concert last week.
I saw that too. Introduced her to his family quickly.

Reactions: 1
I am in shock at that photo of her and that other girl at the film festival. She looks so ill. I think she's probably on a high right now with how she looks (and probably literally too), she's not noticing how bad it is, but why isn't anybody telling her? I hope she gets better.

Reactions: 3
Her head to body ratio just doesn’t look right, her head is huge compared to the rest of her body.
Her being this slim just makes her look odd.. not to mention how bad her complexion looks and how ill she looks and the deadness behind her eyes.

She’s also getting positive reinforcement from people of how great she looks, which fuels whatever the hell is going on. I wonder how much longer she will last before she breaks down or has some serious issues. The weight just keeps coming off..

Reactions: 8
I just completely disagree. Completely on that point about it must be mutual.

Having had personal experience of a shady separation, not in the public eye, I still don't go around publically bad mouthing my ex. Tanya has even more reason to keep quiet and casually like some posts as they both have the same management company.

Leaving those comments up and Jim not asking her to delete them speaks volumes to me. Surely they can both see how this looks and it adds fuel to the theory that it is all a bit shady.

Yeah I definitely think Tanya has changed and needs serious help, but if she won't accept it there is nothing to be done. It still doesn't excuse Jim's behaviour. If he wanted to look lile the good guy he should be doing a much better job.
He didn't delete a comment saying that he left a 10 (Tanya) for a 3 (Sarah) on his own Instagram page under today's post either. It's not that deep. They're just buried Instagram comments. For all we know, he could not even be aware of the ones on Sarah's page. You can't control every single thing on public platforms, and why should he have to monitor what's said about Tanya anyway? I know it's all just speculation and none of us knows for certain what happened between them, but based on what we see, it appears Tanya checked out on their marriage and the life they had planned together. She changed into a completely different person in the span of a year. You can tell all she cares about is her "acting career." He doesn't owe Tanya a damn thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He didn't delete a comment saying that he left a 10 (Tanya) for a 3 (Sarah) on his own Instagram page under today's post either. It's not that deep. They're just buried Instagram comments. For all we know, he could not even be aware of the ones on Sarah's page. You can't control every single thing on public platforms, and why should he have to monitor what's said about Tanya anyway? I know it's all just speculation and none of us knows for certain what happened between them, but based on what we see, it appears Tanya checked out on their marriage and the life they had planned together. She changed into a completely different person in the span of a year. You can tell all she cares about is her "acting career." He doesn't owe Tanya a damn thing.
Sarah gets that many comments that she wouldn't have noticed? Sure 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just because she still follows him doesn't mean he didn't do anything super sleazy anyways, she's known to do some weird stuff without explanation like deleting the best and most cheerful of her videos, knowing they make other people really happy, so... who knows.

Other than that, she might want people think it's all fine and/ or she wants to keep tabs on Sarah because let's face it, even though they've split and she probably can't stand him now ( like the rest of us) you can't help but keep looking at what you got left for/ who they moved on to.

I know she could do that without following probably but I guess the reason I say these things are just that I get a bad feeling about him and I think he's a douche. I feel dumb/ regret that I didn't seem to notice or put much thought into it when Jim would put her down and make fun of her on camera until after the split. She's an issue of her own, but as we've said time and again, he's just off. And for the record, I think he was a bad egg way before she got hollywood dreams and was living the way she does.

Reactions: 7
Here here 👏👏

Reactions: 1
Don’t know if this has been discussed, does anyone think it could be possible if she has had some kind of cosmetic procedure for this like liposuction? To kick start some of the weightloss? I don’t know much about this but I was just wondering

Don’t know if this has been discussed, does anyone think it could be possible if she has had some kind of cosmetic procedure for this like liposuction? To kick start some of the weightloss? I don’t know much about this but I was just wondering
I think if she had done something, it'd probably be something non-invasive like coolsculpting as it has no recovery period.

Anyone knows what has happened to Tanya and Zoe? Are they still friends?! Can’t seem to see anything on their grid about each other of a late, not even on her 30th birthday?!?🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone knows what has happened to Tanya and Zoe? Are they still friends?! Can’t seem to see anything on their grid about each other of a late, not even on her 30th birthday?!?🤷🏻‍♀️
Not sure but I wonder if Tanya got hacked off with Zoe as Zoe went through a phase recently of posting old photos of her and Tanya - 'best friends!!!!!' - which made her look teeny weeny and Tanya much larger. Just to rub it in who is 'naturally' small. One even was of her sitting on Tanya's lap. Just speculation of course.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So Tanya is at the same event as Jim and Sarah tonight.... I wonder if they will avoid each other or do the best friends act?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.