Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are we really supposed to believe that she ate this giant chunk of cake.. alright tantan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I start to actually feel for her over Jim’s wanky teenage behaviour .. until I see posts like this. Then I remember she’s equally as wank.
Yes same here. They are as bad as each other. Her behaviour is bizarre pretending she eats masses of fatty food and cakes. She never did this when she was bigger. Such an appalling influence on any fans she might have left.

Reactions: 24
Anyone see the insta-story of her fuzzy arm? A well known symptom of malnutrition... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Her new igtv is really concerning. I’ve also noticed the comments changing from “oh you look amazing” to “you don’t look well”

I’m suspecting bulimia, with all the unhealthy food posts etc. She does not look healthy at all

This photo is very concerning

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her new igtv is really concerning. I’ve also noticed the comments changing from “oh you look amazing” to “you don’t look well”

I’m suspecting bulimia, with all the unhealthy food posts etc. She does not look healthy at all
i totally agree, not sure if i'm just projecting as i suffer from an ed but it's near impossible to lose that amount of weight so quickly healthily. especially when we all know she's bullshitting about her exercise because she's not at all toned with lots of loose skin

Reactions: 15
i totally agree, not sure if i'm just projecting as i suffer from an ed but it's near impossible to lose that amount of weight so quickly healthily. especially when we all know she's bullshitting about her exercise because she's not at all toned with lots of loose skin
How are you now? Sending you big support. When she lifts her arms in her igtv they do not look good they look malnourished

This photo is very concerning
Yeah this is worrying. I lost my cousin to complications of bulimia just over a year ago and if Tanya is dealing with an ED I genuinely feel for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
God I feel for her so bad. She will be on a high with the weight loss, but it won't last forever. I pray to god she has some good support when it all comes crashing down.

How are you now? Sending you big support. When she lifts her arms in her igtv they do not look good they look malnourished
been better, been worse! but as much as i don't like tanya, i feel sorry for her more than anything. i wonder if she's realized that her actress dream isnt going to come true [emoji51]

Reactions: 4
Personal opinion, I don’t think she’s bulimic, it’s usually the people who are lying about what they’re eating that make out they eat so much, it’s definitely more of an anorexic behaviour, she also doesn’t have the telltale signs of bulimia but I don’t think she’s anorexic either.
Imo she got into the LA lifestyle and used the LA methods of losing weight.
💊 💊 💊 💊 💊
If she’s controlling her appetite and smoking instead of eating she could absolutely have lost that much weight this quickly.
I don’t know if her weight right now is unhealthy but the speed of the weight loss definitely is.
It’s a vicious cycle because it’s now the one thing she’s getting positive attention for so why stop.

Reactions: 13
New here but been following Tanya threads for a while. She is not in a good space - if she’d lost the weight naturally she would have been outspoken about how healthy choices have influenced her lifestyle changes.

As a long time Tanya follower I’m very sad to see her this way. She was always a body positive role model for me as we had very similar body types. Sadly since her weight loss I’ve had to really stop comparing myself to her because she is not healthy anymore. She may be skinny but she hasn’t done it in a healthy way and her hair and skin show that.

Her latest IGTV is just sad - not the lively, fun, confident person we know her to be. And no one can comment on it because she blocks people. Stress from her divorce is one thing but this new Tanya isn’t just formed from stress. Something is not ok with her and it makes me sad to see her trying so hard. I hope she finds some peace in her life and discovers that happy, outgoing, honest person she used to be in the early YouTube vlogs. I miss that Tanya.

• Sad
I do hope if it is an ED, that she feels she can be open about it in future. There was another Youtuber recently (Meredith Foster) who went through an ED whilst online, so each vlog it was like watching her downfall and it was so sad to see. I think hers started off with her just getting into fitness, and then people were telling her she looked great but you could see after a while she was losing too much and just looked so sad. Thankfully she opened up about it, and is recovering now and seems so much happier and healthier.

Wow, just watched her latest IGTV and i am shocked at how unbelievably thin she has gotten, in comparison to just last year even. When she came up close to the camera to show her jewellery you could see the bones in her chest area. I think she looks ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I also just watched it. Have comments been deleted ? Because I scrolled a fair way down and saw nothing but gushing over her weight loss.
And some are fully drinking the Kool aid:

Screenshot_2019-05-31-23-38-51-1.png

• Sad
I also just watched it. Have comments been deleted ? Because I scrolled a fair way down and saw nothing but gushing over her weight loss.
And some are fully drinking the Kool aid:

View attachment 20632
They must've been. When I looked the replies to that comment had (4) beside it, yet its only showing that one you've screenshotted even after clicking 'show replies'.

They must've been. When I looked the replies to that comment had (4) beside it, yet its only showing that one you've screenshotted even after clicking 'show replies'.
God it must be exhausting maintaining this bubble of fakery.

Reactions: 17
Yes I think comments are being deleted as there were a lot more comments saying they were actually concerned about her because of how she looks. She must be deleting them all

The difference is crazy! But it’s more she’s lost that bright spark in her smile. There is something seriously off with her at the min.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.