Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness gracious. I don't even know what to say. [emoji852][emoji852]

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Only my opinion 😬
I’m leaning more towards (probably LA prescription 😏) drug misuse or dependency right now.
Her face is vacant. Her weight loss might scream eating issues but her eyes and even her IG uploads suggest something more.

Reactions: 12
Only my opinion 😬
I’m leaning more towards (probably LA prescription 😏) drug misuse or dependency right now.
Her face is vacant. Her weight loss might scream eating issues but her eyes and even her IG uploads suggest something more.
I think so too. People are now commenting on her Instagram posts about how thin she is out of concern. Others are noticing it too.

Reactions: 2
Always standing there with eyes half closed and mouth hanging open like a dead fish

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That lady's face really sums up, doesn't it. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
30a0f59c3e77e1501964c0b72a4e1e7e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
E18A7FD5-9184-4EA6-A764-257542120539.jpeg

This would be a cracking line up for her next attempt at Hollywood success .....
like a British Cinderella and the evil step sisters.
Betty in the pj’s with the crutch and old school mobile phone around her neck is cinders. 😎

• Haha
View attachment 25198

This would be a cracking line up for her next attempt at Hollywood success .....
like a British Cinderella and the evil step sisters.
Betty in the pj’s with the crutch and old school mobile phone around her neck is cinders. [emoji41]
Marcus Butler looks so cool these days that I really think he deserves to star in that movie too. He can fix their boiler. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Marcus Butler looks so cool these days that I really think he deserves to star in that movie too. He can fix their boiler. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
4a1ec9c84101a07c738d1ff185d1b3f7.jpg
oh my bleeping god. I spat my tea out. What is he wearing? He looks like an absolute tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Jesus bleeping wept how have I missed this 😨
I need a moment. 🙄
I need more moments....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah I mean, to be fair, I think he deserves his own movie and Tarn should just stick to being an extra. Just look at him! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

No offense, honestly, but he genuinely looks like he belongs in a padded cell. What on Earth is this get up?! Also, those tattoos.... they just look like globs and obscure faces, at least get something meaningful. He truly looks completely mad. It truly is a culture, the people you start hanging around with do really determine everything you end up doing to yourself. I feel like I need a seance to summon someone like Audrey Hepburn right now because nothing feels right looking at this!

I burst out laughing though at fixing their boiler. I'll probably still be chuckling at that one tomorrow haha. What a movie that would be... I mean... just wow. But, it WOULD give her a chance to actually play the part one of her idols Lily James did!

I still need more moments....
But we might need to revive this thread 😂
I know many have separate threads now so Marcus and the buttercream’s might be the only ones left. 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.