Jim Chapman - Single and ready to mingle, dying to jump out the closet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does have a point.
Am I the only one who finds it a little coincidental that she’s had a thing with Dougie and now jim? I wonder if Jim even knows.
Also, the sad thing is, she probably is using Jim

Reactions: 1
Oh dear. This cringe fest is neverending!!! Sarah looks beyond thrilled about Jim squeezing the sh** out of her! [emoji51][emoji51]

Is it just me that thought Jim was closeted? I am surprised he is with Sarah, I honestly thought he might come out and be with a guy. He has so many men that leave flirty comments on his Instagram.

Reactions: 2
37701501-B37D-438A-B086-682C831122D2.jpeg
C85B4E38-CCD3-4321-B88C-C6E987F96E62.jpeg F1EC8BAF-5C85-424F-B99C-47942D1AC6E8.jpeg 03D13698-C201-4FCF-8BCA-68D5FEC959AD.jpeg

Pretty nasty messages against Tanya.
But the worst bit, 2 weeks later they’re still on Sarah’s Instagram 😐

View attachment 24847View attachment 24848View attachment 24849View attachment 24850

Pretty nasty messages against Tanya.
But the worst bit, 2 weeks later they’re still on Sarah’s Instagram [emoji52]
Bloody hell, that's about as low as low can get. I'd love to know why that vegancraycray96 thinks Sarah is any better than Tarn?! If constantly posting photos of herself wearing nothing but underwear isn't being a self-centered idiot, than I honestly don't know what it is. I can totally see Jim having a good laugh reading those comments. Yikes. [emoji1785]

Reactions: 4
@Meg1912 @bubbletea123
It’s tacky. Imo the girl clearly has no class leaving that up.

Looks like Jim has competition from some equally classy followers however 🤷‍♀️
I suppose any engagement counts, even if it makes you look desperate or scanky af.
043949B0-BA5A-4A6E-866D-E2F891446496.jpeg
A5E2A4D2-2E0C-4596-B83C-8631521EC3D4.jpeg

• Haha
Nah, that is just plain mean. Shows her true colours not deleting them. She doesn't have thousands of comments so it isn't like she won't see it. It took me 5 mins to find. What a witch.
I mean, once you scratch the surface, all the pettiness and desperation becomes a lot more obvious, to the point where you can’t unsee it...

I mean, once you scratch the surface, all the pettiness and desperation becomes a lot more obvious, to the point where you can’t unsee it...
There are loads of comments saying how she's an upgrade and tagging tanya in the comment. So cruel leaving them. If she has any decency, she could mute the words tanya, etc from being in her comments.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me that thought Jim was closeted? I am surprised he is with Sarah, I honestly thought he might come out and be with a guy. He has so many men that leave flirty comments on his Instagram.
We all thought he was going to come out after the divorce. We’re all still waiting, hence the thread title. 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, that's about as low as low can get. I'd love to know why that vegancraycray96 thinks Sarah is any better than Tarn?! If constantly posting photos of herself wearing nothing but underwear isn't being a self-centered idiot, than I honestly don't know what it is. I can totally see Jim having a good laugh reading those comments. Yikes. [emoji1785]
Why are these people defining themselves by being vegan, like it’s a personality trait. Weird. I don’t use non vegan in all my usernames

I don’t follow Tanya or Jim. But at least Tanya has earnt her own money rather than living off he folks and being a ‘socialite’ ffs.

Reactions: 3
There are loads of comments saying how she's an upgrade and tagging tanya in the comment. So cruel leaving them. If she has any decency, she could mute the words tanya, etc from being in her comments.
She seems a bit vain, how does she earn her money?

Why are these people defining themselves by being vegan, like it’s a personality trait. Weird. I don’t use non vegan in all my usernames

I don’t follow Tanya or Jim. But at least Tanya has earnt her own money rather than living off he folks and being a ‘socialite’ ffs.
I mean, Tanya did have to ride on the coattails of Nik and Sam to get her start. So not completely her own work, she got a kickstart.

But I get what you mean, she has actually done something.

I mean, Tanya did have to ride on the coattails of Nik and Sam to get her start. So not completely her own work, she got a kickstart.

But I get what you mean, she has actually done something.
Fair enough, I don’t really follow either just know of them through the other Brit gang type lot. Wasn’t meaning to stick up for her but this new girl letting people slag her on her instagram is quite ironic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.