Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have a vibe off her that something is seriously going on. the avoidance and silence on any questions regarding her weight loss is DEAFENING. a lot of young people her age especially living in london...she's definitely taken drugs, but I'm not entirely sure its the reason for her weight loss. i just think she has stopped eating as much. if she worked out as much as she said she does she would definitely take loads of pics and gym selfies to prove it.
to be a fly on the wall

Reactions: 5
Every photo her feet/shoes look really long and pointy, and her head looks too big above those frail shoulders.
How does she look so disproportionate??

Reactions: 4
She used to be relatively close to her parents yet it doesn’t seem like she has seen them much lately. Wondering if this trip home there will be a mention of them at least?

New here but been following Tanya threads for a while. She is not in a good space - if she’d lost the weight naturally she would have been outspoken about how healthy choices have influenced her lifestyle changes.

As a long time Tanya follower I’m very sad to see her this way. She was always a body positive role model for me as we had very similar body types. Sadly since her weight loss I’ve had to really stop comparing myself to her because she is not healthy anymore. She may be skinny but she hasn’t done it in a healthy way and her hair and skin show that.

Her latest IGTV is just sad - not the lively, fun, confident person we know her to be. And no one can comment on it because she blocks people. Stress from her divorce is one thing but this new Tanya isn’t just formed from stress. Something is not ok with her and it makes me sad to see her trying so hard. I hope she finds some peace in her life and discovers that happy, outgoing, honest person she used to be in the early YouTube vlogs. I miss that Tanya.
I used to really like her but now she’s just awful, snooty and full of herself. No wonder Jim did a runner

Reactions: 7
So she was Norfolk yesterday but had to rush back to London to spend the day at Barry’s boot camp and then pop to the ned, she could have stayed at her parents and spent Father’s Day with her dad? I think maybe the parents have given her some tough love that has not gone down to well with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's definitely bizarre not to spend time with your Dad on Father's day. Unless they've never had a good relationship? Maybe they don't recognize their daughter anymore.

Reactions: 6
So she was Norfolk yesterday but had to rush back to London to spend the day at Barry’s boot camp and then pop to the ned, she could have stayed at her parents and spent Father’s Day with her dad? I think maybe the parents have given her some tough love that has not gone down to well with her?
It definitely looks that way, looks like nearly everyone is giving her the elbow lately.

Reactions: 7
It's definitely bizarre not to spend time with your Dad on Father's day. Unless they've never had a good relationship? Maybe they don't recognize their daughter anymore.
But I’m sure they used to have a great relationship. They always came to events, parties etc even house parties for friends when you wouldn’t really expect to see parents at. Obviously it would be different if they weren’t close to start with but this strikes me as a complete change in their normal behaviour

Reactions: 3
It definitely looks that way, looks like nearly everyone is giving her the elbow lately.
Maybe she's being drawn into one of these cult like self improvement coaching rackets that take thousands of pounds off people and tell them to go for their goals at any cost and cut out people who bring them down.

Reactions: 3
Thats quite sad and also quite worrying. Missing out on social events/family time to go home early and do a workout isn't normal and sounds like another classic ED symptom.

It’s quite sad to see the change in her, she looks dead between the eyes, I think her obsession with trying to make into acting has had adverse affect on her, toppled with the break down of her marriage, him moving on and have not so much success in getting jobs is doing this to her.

Reactions: 2
I'm amazed she still has so many followers tbh. She doesn't do anything other than post pictures of her dog and food she most likely isn't eating.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She was arrogant enough to assume she could just walk into an acting career (despite having no talent) and she no longer works hard on YouTube videos. She doesn't deserve any of the attention she continues to receive online.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see that on one of her recent Instagram posts, someone asked her when she'll be putting out another Youtube video and she said she's only doing IGTV now? Goodbye what's left of Tan's career 👋

Reactions: 12
She really is turning into a cautionary tale about learning to be happy with what you've got.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else see that on one of her recent Instagram posts, someone asked her when she'll be putting out another Youtube video and she said she's only doing IGTV now? Goodbye what's left of Tan's career 👋
Yes! And her blog has been completely stripped back too with only Instagram photos on there. I’m sure IGTV brings in some cash but it doesn’t strike me as sustainable the way she’s going about it..

I'm amazed she still has so many followers tbh. She doesn't do anything other than post pictures of her dog and food she most likely isn't eating.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She was arrogant enough to assume she could just walk into an acting career (despite having no talent) and she no longer works hard on YouTube videos. She doesn't deserve any of the attention she continues to receive online.
I do agree, her acting is atrocious. Like her or loathe her as a youtuber, she did have something going on and she should have stuck to it. Flitting from makeup to baking to making tragic self tapes was the worst move for her. She could have done something really great with her experience in the industry she was in (don't ask me what, I'm just trying to make the point that she should have stuck to what she knew) but like so many of these people they believe their own hype. Acting takes real tenacity and skill and you either have it or you don't.

I do agree, her acting is atrocious. Like her or loathe her as a youtuber, she did have something going on and she should have stuck to it. Flitting from makeup to baking to making tragic self tapes was the worst move for her. She could have done something really great with her experience in the industry she was in (don't ask me what, I'm just trying to make the point that she should have stuck to what she knew) but like so many of these people they believe their own hype. Acting takes real tenacity and skill and you either have it or you don't.
I will never forget the hot mess that was her appearance on This Morning for Tanya Bakes with a treacle type cake, and she poured the sauce over and it went everywhere and made a huge mess. Was the clearest sign these youtubers have no idea wtf they're doing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.