Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but everything points to her taking drugs as a way of weight loss. The fact she is only able to do it now after years of trying, the fact she won't tell anyone what she is doing, it just seems fairly obvious to me.
This 💯👏🏻

Reactions: 10
Exactly plus she looks so washed out. Exercise and healthy eating should have the opposite effect. Also the 'look at me eating huge amounts of junk!'. The fact she never addresses it makes me think she doesn't want to ever acknowledge she was a curvy girl - she likes to think she is naturally skinny. Plus didn't someone say she's been deleting old YT vids at a rate of knots?

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't put it past her. Nothing wrong with slimming down but as other people have said, she looks gaunt.

Maybe she thinks being super skinny will get her more acting jobs. Or lead to Inthefrow style high fashion collabs. I mean it won't, but maybe she thinks that.

Reactions: 2
The length of her foot in her latest grid picture - wtf?! It's like Sideshow Bob's foot.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's taking drugs, but more exercising and not eating enough, which is why she has no muscle. I think those Barry's Bootcamp workouts are pretty intense so she shouldn't be cutting calories whilst doing them.

I actually remember in that Louise Redknapp size zero documentary years ago, she was doing those bootcamp workouts on top of not eating enough and she dropped weight soo quickly.

So no word on any bit parts? I don't follow her anymore because it was just too unbearable but I don't think ANYTHING in the acting realm at all is coming through for her. I'm guessing the self tapes aren't doing a bit of good.

Reactions: 1
She very well could be on drugs for her weight loss, of course this is speculation but many people who you’d least expect end up on drugs which is incredibly sad. Could be why she looks so sunken in and unhealthy. There’s nothing normal about how thin she has gotten. If she was actually working out to lose weight and eating a balanced healthy diet she wouldn’t look so alarming, she’d actually have color in her cheeks, muscle definition, and look vibrant and fit. However she’s losing the weight whether an eating disorder or drugs, let’s hope she can get some help.

Reactions: 4
Whatever her method for weight loss, it isn't healthy, and she knows it because saying she goes to barrys bootcamp just ain't cutting it.
Weight loss - diet 80% exercise 20%
You just wouldn't see weight loss of that extreme from exercising now and again especially since she isn't toned she's just looking more and more emaciated.

It would be a breath of fresh if she just put her hands up and said, "You know what, thanks for all the comments of concern [sorry for deleting them], I'm fine, it's just I've lost my appetite a bit and stress has contributed too." All of which is down to divorce I imagine, which she should also admit, it would be a comfort to many.
But no, these influencers, have to portray the perfect life, the perfect body and make it all sound effortless leaving us normal people feeling inferior and buying what ever products they flog to try and be the same. It's so fucked up.

She could really reboot her career and become relatable by talking about the struggles of divorce etc but no, no, doesn't fit her perfect life, still besties with ex etc etc

Reactions: 12
I am sorry but everything points to her taking drugs as a way of weight loss. The fact she is only able to do it now after years of trying, the fact she won't tell anyone what she is doing, it just seems fairly obvious to me.
Agree 💯😁

Reactions: 1
New IGTV post - something about it makes me really uncomfortable.
Came here to say this exactly.

It was disgusting, just the fact that I think her doing the baking had almost nothing to do with the amount of supposed requests and everything to do with pushing her weird and unsettling agenda of convincing people she eats the most sugar and fat laden stuff while looking dire.

Reactions: 6
Came here to say this exactly.

It was disgusting, just the fact that I think her doing the baking had almost nothing to do with the amount of supposed requests and everything to do with pushing her weird and unsettling agenda of convincing people she eats the most sugar and fat laden stuff while looking dire.
I think its also to convince herself. I know sometimes people with EDs become obsessed with baking because it allows them to 'experience' the food without having to eat it, and instead give it to other people. The fact she said she rarely bakes now as well and only does so when she's having people over...probably so she doesn't have to eat any.

I kinda feel a bit sorry for her. Big birthdays can be very emotive when you stand back and take stock of your life. Turning 30 can be a massive deal for some people. I just sense a lot of unhappiness from her and a lot of faking smiles to prove something to the world

Reactions: 9
Oh my god I just looked at her Instagram for the first time in years after seeing this thread. I can't believe how much she's changed. Something definitely isn't right. I had an ED before, years ago, and used to love it when people told me I looked ill because that was the mindset I was sadly in, and like somebody said above, I also loved baking/cooking/food in general but never ate it. I can't understand why she isn't telling people what method she is using to lose weight if it isn't something weird/unhealthy, unless she's had surgery? Her chin/jaw is a huge anorexia red flag for me, and her chest bones on that IGTV vid. I think she's a few lbs away from being seriously ill. I feel so sad for her.

She reminds me of the time when Geri - spice girls - left the group and lost loads of weight and then eventually admitted she had issues with food. It’s horrible watching Tanya scoff calorific stuff because I don’t believe she’s keeping it down ☹

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.