Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I see pictures of her taking a bite or two but you never see her finish food. She bangs on about it more than I do and I'm a healthy weight....definite ED signs

Reactions: 5
Whatever is going on with her she’s not right. To everyone saying she’s not underweight and therefore we shouldn’t worry: it’s not so much her current weight but looking at what she was before, how quickly this has happened, the fetishising of unhealthy foods and the lack of content around her change in shape. She would get an enormous amount of views and Adsense from videos about her weight loss but she barely mentions it which is a big red flag for me. And I stand by my statement that if she loses much more weight she really will be underweight. Her bony elbows are staring to remind me of Kate Middleton, who also used to be a much curvier shape.

On a similar point, I’m in no way a sugar avoider but those flapjacks looked vile. Flapjacks are sweet enough without smarties pushes into them :sick:

Reactions: 16
We don’t actually see her eating that much sugar, we see posts of cakes and all the sugary things but we don’t physically see her having it, we see her having a bite of a photo of a cake, I can post me having a slice of cake but it doesn’t mean I actually eat the all slice. Slimming pills will have you losing a lot of weight in a short time, appetite suppressant do the trick all the time. I don’t know what she eats because I don’t see it, we all assume she eats all that sugar because she posts about it, but is she eating it?! How many people do you know that eat whatever she eats and it’s that slim or have actually lost weight? Her acting career was the start of it, at least for me.

Reactions: 2
We don’t actually see her eating that much sugar, we see posts of cakes and all the sugary things but we don’t physically see her having it, we see her having a bite of a photo of a cake, I can post me having a slice of cake but it doesn’t mean I actually eat the all slice. Slimming pills will have you losing a lot of weight in a short time, appetite suppressant do the trick all the time. I don’t know what she eats because I don’t see it, we all assume she eats all that sugar because she posts about it, but is she eating it?! How many people do you know that eat whatever she eats and it’s that slim or have actually lost weight? Her acting career was the start of it, at least for me.
Yes I think Confidence (ironically) was when she started to lose confidence. The press photos of her were not at all flattering and I wonder if an agent on one of those numerous LA trips mentioned her weight as a factor that she wasn't getting the parts she would like (ignoring her lack of talent obvs). She was always going to be the cuddly best friend or even Mum when she probably sees herself as quirky indie girl. I do some extras work and in a very minor way sort of understand. You go along thinking you are quite attractive and young looking and they have an outfit ready for you - old village woman with pipe. You just have to suck it up, don't take it at all personally and make the most of it. Mind you I don't have 1000s of minions telling me 'omg you are so beautiful' and actually believing it.

Reactions: 16
She posted an Instastory of a bite taken out of a chocolate roll for her birthday breakfast. 🙄 God how sad, she probably just chewed that chocolate and spat it out and threw the rest away, who posts stuff like that unless they have an ED. I’d say she’s about 7lbs away from looking really underweight.

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised her parents didn’t come up for the weekend too. Seems a low key 30th. Not many gushy posts from friends family either

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised her parents didn’t come up for the weekend too. Seems a low key 30th. Not many gushy posts from friends family either
And no happy birthday post from her “bestie” Zoella either 🙄 interesting...

Reactions: 8
Ands who is seb? Holding Martha? Is he a boyfriend of one of her friends? Or new Jim??
He's a track athlete and pretty hot!!! He looks like Alex Pettyfer's lost twin!! Well, Tarn doesn't follow him, so maybe it means something's up between them! He does follow her, Jim and the Gleam crew.

Reactions: 3
He's a track athlete and pretty hot!!! He looks like Alex Pettyfer's lost twin!! Well, Tarn doesn't follow him, so maybe it means something's up between them! He does follow her, Jim and the Gleam crew.
He’s a bit of alright! 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing with her possibly being so traumatized by how she looked during Confidence and the other little parts she had around that time is, it's not like they were box office smashes that people are going to watch over and over again worldwide. They've been forgotten now and they were so small that really they don't have good longevity. That's not to belittle them, though we've done that in the past, but it's to say if those are what makes her so upset, looking back at them, she can definitely move on from that and realize they're over and done with and it's all moving forward. She's lost SO much compared to Confidence that she looks like a completely different person, so she should be able to put her mind at ease if it was those photos that triggered a lot of this. But the thing is, we've all come to the conclusion that it's not healthy thinking and she's unable to be rational about it and therein lies the problem.

If the goal was just to be fitter and feel slim, she's well past achieving that imo. An obsession definitely formed.

I'm not an expert on ED's, and I feel so much for people who have suffered, but I've found with anxiety and depression which goes hand in hand, that often it's a way to have control when you feel you don't over anything else around you.

I mean I see pictures of her taking a bite or two but you never see her finish food. She bangs on about it more than I do and I'm a healthy weight....definite ED signs
and i dont really follow her instagram but have seen at least one photo here where she is eating, then another with an empty plate (as if she had eaten a huge bowl of pasta) but the empty one is a totally different plate ie she is just using someone else's to pretend she has eaten loads

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Sorry but...did people get her a massive bag of sugar puffs and some pasta for her birthday? What a weird present lol. I have a couple of friends who'd get me a joke present like that (and I'd get something odd/in-jokey for them); not sure I'd post it online though haha

Attachments

Very odd that her parents didn’t go to her bday and Zalfie didn’t say anything, her bday could have been just another bbq with a few friends, nothing special about it at all really, bit of a damp quid 🤣

Sorry but...did people get her a massive bag of sugar puffs and some pasta for her birthday? What a weird present lol. I have a couple of friends who'd get me a joke present like that (and I'd get something odd/in-jokey for them); not sure I'd post it online though haha
I think they’re desperately trying to get her to eat 🤣 there’s a bar of chocolate in there too

Reactions: 6
The editing on some of her pics is just awful! She's obviously desperate to look as thin as possible

CDAAB590-AB9B-4576-A6FC-855FE97E145C.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just went onto Jim's page and watched his stories. A) I almost slipped into a coma through sheer boredom and b) WHEN is he coming out? I mean Jim....you are literally fooling no-one.

Did Jim just rat on Tanya by showing that stretching mirror with Sarah??? :eek:
Yeah Jim and Sarah are definitely taking the piss out of Tanya with the slimming mirror trick, 🤣 makes you wonder what’s going on behind the scenes in that divorce 🤣

Reactions: 5
At times I feel sad for Tanya and always felt deeply uncomfortable when people made pops at her weight in the past. Now I feel the same discomfort but whenever I see the comments form her young fans telling her she looks amazing when she's clearly warping her pics like mad.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.