Tanya Burr #3 Bye-bye jim, edit yourself slim, career's looking grim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't quite remember, but during her most successful years 2012-2015(??) did she get a lot of comments about being chunky?

I remember always seeing people say they loved her curves and that her shape was perfect but I wonder if getting comments about weight fueled this too. I've also been wondering if Jim was critical of her body behind closed doors.

Reactions: 4
GG was extremely critical, probablty often quite cruel, until just about a year ago. Then there where also the infamous daily mail beach pictures in Florida which were extremely unflattering. But GG had been like that for years and i can't see tanya checking it recently (at least pre weight loss )
There where her endless unsuccessful diets and exercise regimes we all knew would fail. Did something finally snap in her or was it a particular incident -the florida pictures? The play ? Or becoming so obsessed with Hollywood success in general? Maybe the bad reviews for the play spurned her on in a "I'll. Show.them" sort of way ?

Reactions: 10
I also think it could be working with Dior and a lot of the dresses being in sample sizes. Her figure was incredible before. Natural curves and a beautiful shape. So sad that she’s clearly very unhappy within herself.

Reactions: 7
I’ve held off on commenting on T’s body as after going through an ED in my teenage years I now train myself not to observe or comment critically (even internally) on body shapes and sizes because it’s so unhealthy.

But I have to say after seeing the latest vid - she is now only a few pounds away from being someone who I would see in the street or gym and think ‘My god, she needs help’. I think she is probably just about still in the healthy range given her height but this doesn’t really mean anything with regards to whether it is healthy for her.

Her legs and arms are alarming as you can see how little tissue there is and certainly appears to be no muscle. If she was working out regularly she should have small defined muscles with how small she currently is. Coupled with the food posting and I’m actually worried now. I really hope she has people looking after her.

Reactions: 12

Yel

I think the play was the final straw that got her to change something (not for the better) in her life. The photos weren't flatering, the reviews were awful, her hair was falling out and it was a long hard slog to sell the few seats.

I've probably said cruel comments in the past that I wouldn't say today. But that was more due to her heavily photoshooping her photos and then showing on her feed constantly eating junk food. Very damaging behaviour and the Miami beach photos did show the body of someone that ate junk and didn't workout much. Getting diet pills from an la doctor is easy.

I do still think Jim was a toxic infuence in her life and she's way better off without him.

Reactions: 1
I’m going against the grain here again. I don’t think she’s unhealthy in an “underweight” way 😣 not yet anyway, she’s just lost weight so quickly, but If she looked like she did now with a hair colour that doesn’t wash her out I don’t think we would be concerned.
BUT I also really don’t think she has an eating disorder. Anorexics will (in the most part) see themselves as “fat”
You can tell by her new attitude and “what I wore” content that’s not Tanya!
This is a massive stretch 🤣 but maybe Jim liked her to have more of a “fuller figure” and when their relationship broke down she thought...
Time for a “New me”.
@Yel you're right,
I think Barry owns an LA weight loss “clinic” and not a boot camp 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes I think comments are being deleted as there were a lot more comments saying they were actually concerned about her because of how she looks. She must be deleting them all

The difference is crazy! But it’s more she’s lost that bright spark in her smile. There is something seriously off with her at the min.
She looks fab here IMO! Lovely figure and gorgeous smile. Plus healthy looking hair. She looks so happy. I feel sad for her.

Reactions: 8
Yes I think comments are being deleted as there were a lot more comments saying they were actually concerned about her because of how she looks. She must be deleting them all

The difference is crazy! But it’s more she’s lost that bright spark in her smile. There is something seriously off with her at the min.
Wow I miss this Tan! So so beautiful inside and out. Stunning, a real inspiration to girls; showing them you can be curvy, healthy and beautiful.

Maybe she should take a social media break and come back when she’s in a better space. I would respect her more for that, rather than her trying to keep up appearances and pretend she’s doing well.

Reactions: 9
I’m going against the grain here again. I don’t think she’s unhealthy in an “underweight” way [emoji21] not yet anyway, she’s just lost weight so quickly,
yeah i feel you, i think calling her underweight is a bit of a stretch, she's pretty short to begin with and she lengthens her photos to make herself look thinner. if she had always been this size and didnt display a weird relationship with food i dont think itd be a concern at all. imo it's the combination of her excessive food posts and the speed of her weight loss that makes it concerning

I don't quite remember, but during her most successful years 2012-2015(??) did she get a lot of comments about being chunky?

I remember always seeing people say they loved her curves and that her shape was perfect but I wonder if getting comments about weight fueled this too. I've also been wondering if Jim was critical of her body behind closed doors.
I think she maybe felt a lot of pressure being friends with Zoe and Niomi. Someone actually commented on one of her recent pics saying a quote about how, a few years ago she said she'd accepted she would never be as small as either of them, but obviously now she's closer to their size. I remember that Daily Mail article as well. I think it doesn't help that they always refer to women the same way, its always copy and pasting the 'toned, curvy, showing off her figure' and people in the comments being all 'where?'.

Reactions: 1
She looked so much better, brighter and healthy with a “fuller” figure. Which to be honest she wasn’t even fat before, just fuller figured and that worked for her.
Women have so much pressure about their weight and yes, some people let themselves go and don’t do anything to remain healthy or look after themselves, and it can go either way, with unhealthy weight gain or unhealthy weight loss.
She now looks grey, sunken in facial features, lifeless and sad, not to mention the obsession with sharing unhealthy foods yet she looks like she’s rotting away and starving.. there’s definitely something going on.

Reactions: 11
Sadly I think if anyone says to her 'omg you look so ill and gaunt' she would take it as a positive. My daughter had an ED years ago (not saying Tanya definitely has btw) and if anyone said 'you're looking well' she would be distraught and interpret it as 'you look fat' or 'you're not skinny'.

• Sad
I remember when she'd make healthy smoothies full of avocado and leafy greens or would make a healthy meal in a vlog and be happy about sharing it, in her usual glowy, bubbly form. If she wanted to lose some weight, staying on that path and working out a bit would have been amazing for her and wouldn't have brought her to this end. But sadly if something's going on upstairs and you're in a dark place, no reason can fix that.

I wonder why she doesn't hardly apply any makeup anymore? it was obviously her passion and whether or not she continued TB cosmetics, you'd think she'd still like to do it. I wonder if there's a bad association in her mind with it, or whether it's that this new "insta model/ actress vibe" she's going for is minimal to no makeup. I've also thought maybe her skin just feels so bad and is so dry and lackluster that it's not fun to apply things anymore. Maybe a combo of all?

I remember being surprised at her tutorials during her best days that she had some of the best skin and a "canvas" so to speak to work with out of most all the beauty yters at that point. It was pretty healthy from within despite the sweet treats ( because when I do that I have acne galore).

I do feel sad for her, she used to be fun, and used to be someone I'd consider as genuinely lovely unless I heard firsthand she was otherwise. But all this sketchy mass deleting of the GOOD videos, and dishonest and veiled comments to followers, so obsessed with such a hidden image and so devoid of a personality really.

Reactions: 8
I watched her IGTV yesterday and it’s really sad. Her face looks so gaunt, especially around her mouth when she speaks. She obviously isn’t well.

I used to love her, I found her really relatable and it was nice to see someone who dressed well but wasn’t a size 4, it’s a shame she felt the need to change but equally I’m not surprised. She was just a normal girl but everyone always referred to her as chubby etc. It’s bound to have an effect on someone eventually.

Reactions: 13
I watched her IGTV yesterday and it’s really sad. Her face looks so gaunt, especially around her mouth when she speaks. She obviously isn’t well.

I used to love her, I found her really relatable and it was nice to see someone who dressed well but wasn’t a size 4, it’s a shame she felt the need to change but equally I’m not surprised. She was just a normal girl but everyone always referred to her as chubby etc. It’s bound to have an effect on someone eventually.
Agree 100%. It was nice to see an average sized young lady dressing beautifully for her natural body type.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully this is a lesson for people who were consistently making fun of her for being "fat".

The thing is, Tan is ultimately only hurting herself. So it isn't a lesson for anyone who called her fat, at all.

Reactions: 18
I am sorry but everything points to her taking drugs as a way of weight loss. The fact she is only able to do it now after years of trying, the fact she won't tell anyone what she is doing, it just seems fairly obvious to me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.