Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Just another one of her armpit fat bulges 🤢 she’s so stupid she lengthens her body yet misses the fat bulges around her armpits. And her hair looks terrible, it’s getting thinner by the day and even though she had a treatment put on it at the hairdressers recently, it’s gone back to looking like straw.
At this stage she would be better off with a graduated bob or pixie cut, start with shorter hair to get the thickness back.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
The only people who are gonna want to win breakfast with that blob will be minions, air heads or tweenies, you’d also have to live in London to get there in time for breakfast, unless you’re spending a couple of days there. It would be great if whoever won, came on here or GG and dished the dirt, but that’s highly unlikely unfortunately. I think if I saw her in London I’d probably stare at her to try an see exactly how much she’s lying in her Instagram photos.

That picture with the plaid trousers and awful socks, make her look about four foot nothing, she looks like a dwarf ?again like the black baggy leather pants they just look ridiculous on her. She wears the same old bloody boring styles over and over again, the same jeans and tops ?

Last edited:

Bubu

Chatty Member
Did jim nice but dim ever do his instagram Q&A? Not sure if I missed it or whether I was the only one who sent him any questions and he didn't bother😂😈

D

Departed member 294

I think countless places in LA would do it if she has the money. Not that I'm saying she had it, but can't imagine it would be difficult for anyone to get it with money in the right wrong places.
True, didn’t think of it in that sense!

D

Departed member 294

Isn’t Jim still wearing his wedding ring there?

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I wasn't surprised to hear the news of their split but I didn't think they would actually go through with it, if that makes sense? I thought they would still be together in terms of marriage but living their separate lives as they have been doing most of 2018. I guess it was pretty tense behind closed doors which we will never know unless one of them spills the beans. The fact Tanya was able to move on and do it before Zoe... Zoe really needs to take note with her commitment-phobe bf.

I don't know if Tanya will find the happiness that she thinks she will get now that it's been made official they are splitting. Her acting career is batting at about 98% of playing as an extra. Also, she's going to find that the dating scene is a lot different than when she and Jim got together. Even if she's not famous, people will realize Tanya has money and there are going to be people (ahem Rhys) who are simply using her. And in no way will this split help propel her career. People barely recognize her or care about her, unless you watched or grew up with the Brit Crew YT-ers. She's not relevant and neither is her overly fried blonde hair.

I'm also in the camp that Martha should go to Jim. It's obvious he loves the dog more so than Tanya ever did.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s with someone else

leigh213

VIP Member
She's ridiculous. Queen of slimming sorcery. [emoji849][emoji849]
Also, her hair looks as sad as her acting career and marriage. [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
What are the bottom set of pictures from?

Maybe i'm mistaken but could Jim afford to buy her out? They broke up in August or before, if he stayed there for that length of time he can't be that liquid
London property is dipping right now, we'll see what happens in a year. Maybe Kate is helping her airbnb it out?