Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
damn he's coming across so desperate[emoji23] bet that if i slid into the dms with a fake instagram model acc he'd be fooled[emoji849]
Jim after being in a long distance relationship with Vanessa, the blonde bombshell:

Reactions: 4
So Jim said he's staying at his sisters place until the sale of his place goes through and he can move in there, so I think it's safe to say Tarn is indeed buying him out, or else, he wouldn't be buying, just renting. [emoji848]

Reactions: 6
So Jim said he's staying at his sisters place until the sale of his place goes through and he can move in there, so I think it's safe to say Tarn is indeed buying him out, or else, he wouldn't be buying, just renting. [emoji848]
What the hell does Tanya want with a house that big for herself? That house was fine when it was going to be their future family home with kids, but for one person it is too much.

Reactions: 5
What the hell does Tanya want with a house that big for herself? That house was fine when it was going to be their future family home with kids, but for one person it is too much.
I agree, but it's not that unusual actually. At least for Youtubers who do have the means. Helen Anderson, also a Youtuber, bought a big house in Norwich with her then fiancé. They did it up, got married and split like 4 months after getting married. He left, she stayed and bought his part. Although it does seem it's still ongoing, more than a year after splitting!
I suppose after living in a big house, they just can't see themselves going back to living in a flat. [emoji15]

Reactions: 3
I agree, but it's not that unusual actually. At least for Youtubers who do have the means. Helen Anderson, also a Youtuber, bought a big house in Norwich with her then fiancé. They did it up, got married and split like 4 months after getting married. He left, she stayed and bought his part. Although it does seem it's still ongoing, more than a year after splitting!
I suppose after living in a big house, they just can't see themselves going back to living in a flat. [emoji15]
I suppose I’m just different in that I couldn’t imagine staying post-separation in the former marital home on my own. Maybe that’s just me.

But I suppose it does at least mean Tanya has space for her ego.

Reactions: 12
I suppose I’m just different in that I couldn’t imagine staying post-separation in the former marital home on my own. Maybe that’s just me.

I think it depends on the circumstances of the split.

My ex husband left me for his single life in the city, and I'll be damned if he thinks he can chuck me and our son out of my home because he has decided that he doesnt want our life any more!

When the time comes I'll buy him out and hopefully take it on myself (self employed so need to see if because I'll have been paying the mortgage for 3 years that will help or not). It's the principle of the thing.

So maybe it was jim who ended it and she wanted to stay? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10

I guess she can afford it - though probably doesn't leave her with much cash left if she's buying him out.

Reactions: 1
If she is keeping the house and all, do you think Martha is gonna stay there with her?? Since the little doggie knows that as her house and back and fro'ing to spend most time with Jim (in a new place) and only a bit with Tanya (in a familiar place) will this confuse her? Dogs are more aware of tit like this than we realise haha...

Reactions: 1
If she is keeping the house and all, do you think Martha is gonna stay there with her?? Since the little doggie knows that as her house and back and fro'ing to spend most time with Jim (in a new place) and only a bit with Tanya (in a familiar place) will this confuse her? Dogs are more aware of tit like this than we realise haha...
I agreee it’s not ideal to move a pet but I’m gonna say on balance it’s way preferable than leaving her with Tanya!
Not only does Jim has a vast, empty schedule, (I mean Tanya is busy with PR breakfasts and pointless trips to LA but still she’s out of the house) and he actually seems to care a bit about her.

Reactions: 6
I agreee it’s not ideal to move a pet but I’m gonna say on balance it’s way preferable than leaving her with Tanya!
Not only does Jim has a vast, empty schedule, (I mean Tanya is busy with PR breakfasts and pointless trips to LA but still she’s out of the house) and he actually seems to care a bit about her.
Yeah I suppose so, and thinking a bit more about it, maybe Martha doesn't see the precious marital house as her home since she was always at the doggie hotel or wherever she went when TB and JC fecked off to another country on pointless business trips

Reactions: 2

I find it strange only because it seems like she wants to move to LA, or at least spend a vast amount of time there auditioning and stuff. I don't get why she'd need/want a house that big to go back to.

Reactions: 4
Maybe i'm mistaken but could Jim afford to buy her out? They broke up in August or before, if he stayed there for that length of time he can't be that liquid
London property is dipping right now, we'll see what happens in a year. Maybe Kate is helping her airbnb it out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.