Tanya Burr #2 Hungry For Fame & Cake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the pics above they do look a lot alike, but I always thought Marcus’s girlfriend looks like Niomi Smart.. just the edgy hot version lol
Yeah I def see that aswell

I guess they all have a type lololol

Marcus and Jim did something about it
Alfie is still stuck trying to change Zoe in to a edgy hot model gf... not going as planned XD

Reactions: 14
Yeah I think she’s using it as an excuse so she doesn’t have to eat anything while her sister is staying with her for the weekend. Now that Jim seems to have moved on according to GG by dating a fashion model called Sarah Tarleton on Instagram, I think Tanya is probably gonna go full ED. I thought maybe she might start comfort eating, but it looks like the opposite, not surprising I suppose as Sarah is so tall and skinny
as someone who has suffered with an ED, a lot of her behaviors remind me of the things i would do at the beginning to cover up my disorder. you'd be surprised the lengths people will go to seem normal and healthy but often overshoot and end up drawing more attention for being unnaturally preoccupied with food and sharing pictures of their meals. also, it was me that asked if she has an ed (in the most polite way possible) and got blocked

Reactions: 5
as someone who has suffered with an ED, a lot of her behaviors remind me of the things i would do at the beginning to cover up my disorder. you'd be surprised the lengths people will go to seem normal and healthy but often overshoot and end up drawing more attention for being unnaturally preoccupied with food and sharing pictures of their meals. also, it was me that asked if she has an ed (in the most polite way possible) and got blocked
To be fair, by your own logic and the experience of an ED you shared you must see how politely you asked is pretty irrelevant. As you say doing everything possible to hide it - even when it’s totally obvious-is a very common trait and you wouldn’t want someone you know seeing a question like that. It’s similar to addiction, a lot of self deception going on that no one has noticed any changes.

Reactions: 10
She’s 26 according to posts on GG, they found out her birth date.
Oh thank God! Theres so many men in there 20s dating teenagers I'd hate for one in the spotlight to do it and it becomes normalised 😬

Reactions: 4
Oh thank God! Theres so many men in there 20s dating teenagers I'd hate for one in the spotlight to do it and it becomes normalised 😬
and Stefanie Giesinger (Marcus' girlfriend) is 22. I think they started dating when she was 19

Long time lurker! I just wondered wtf happened to her arm here?! Is this the background or app wizardry gone wrong?

The blonde hair looks so fried 😱
Just another one of her armpit fat bulges 🤢 she’s so stupid she lengthens her body yet misses the fat bulges around her armpits. And her hair looks terrible, it’s getting thinner by the day and even though she had a treatment put on it at the hairdressers recently, it’s gone back to looking like straw.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Long time lurker! I just wondered wtf happened to her arm here?! Is this the background or app wizardry gone wrong?

The blonde hair looks so fried 😱
Looks like she used the blur tool to get rid of some underarm hair maybe?

Just another one of her armpit fat bulges 🤢 she’s so stupid she lengthens her body yet misses the fat bulges around her armpits. And her hair looks terrible, it’s getting thinner by the day and even though she had a treatment put on it at the hairdressers recently, it’s gone back to looking like straw.
At this stage she would be better off with a graduated bob or pixie cut, start with shorter hair to get the thickness back.

She has a lot of loose skin from her weight loss, which is very evident around her armpit area. Does she even exercise? Weight training would tone her up and give her some definition and take care of that loose skin.

Reactions: 1
Omg she legit looks like a bobblehead here:

I think people are catching on too judging by some of the comments on this and the bikini photo she posted.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised either Sam or nic would comment like this. Bottom comment. Just because it seemed like tan was avoiding them all and they were kind of standoffish in the months leading up to the split but surely they don't think she actually looks great?
Screenshot_20190429-125549.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised either Sam or nic would comment like this. Bottom comment. Just because it seemed like tan was avoiding them all and they were kind of standoffish in the months leading up to the split but surely they don't think she actually looks great?
I think it's just all a facade between all of them while Jim and Tanya are going through separation. Everyone is saving face. I'm sure behind the scenes they're quite nasty with each other and of course Sam and Nic will eventually side with Jim.

Playing nice as exes in public rarely pans out in the long run, but kudos for Tanya and Jim for trying. When it inevitably goes belly up, it's going to be interesting for sure. Both Jim and Tanya have quite large egos and with Jim getting a new girlfriend, I can't see Tanya being happy and playing nice for Jim for much longer.

Reactions: 16
I think it's just all a facade between all of them while Jim and Tanya are going through separation. Everyone is saving face. I'm sure behind the scenes they're quite nasty with each other and of course Sam and Nic will eventually side with Jim.

Playing nice as exes in public rarely pans out in the long run, but kudos for Tanya and Jim for trying. When it inevitably goes belly up, it's going to be interesting for sure. Both Jim and Tanya have quite large egos and with Jim getting a new girlfriend, I can't see Tanya being happy and playing nice for Jim for much longer.
I see a LOT more attention seeking behavior in her future and can't wait to see what wild stunts she pulls. It's a shame she's so off the tracks, but it's happening before our eyes so you kind of can't look away. It was bad before he went out and got a new little piece, so just don't know what kind of things we can expect to see on her stories and other places. Kate has her work cut out for her.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 14403

Saw this and thought of TB
Zoe also

Is it just me that thinks Jim’s alleged new girlfriend isn’t particularly attractive, even if she is a model.

I think Jim and Tan’s downfall was that they never seemed to take the time to do things together, they were both gallivanting off to parts unknown and probably spent more time with their assistants than they did each other. That’s not how you make a marriage work. I wonder how Kate manages always being apart from her husband too, hasn’t she only recently been married?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.