Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mayday

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s true to say she couldn’t make it as an actress whilst almost 30 - there are people of all ages and appearances working in theatre and media, and it’s not unusual for older students to study at places like RADA.

The problem is that Tan doesn’t want to be an actress because she loves the craft of acting, she just wants to be a famous actress working in TV or film. She wants to be a celebrity. Even beautiful, talented and successful actresses throw themselves in punishing theatre schedules when they could theoretically coast off money from blockbusters but they do it because they love it. I’m sure Tan’s dream acting job would be either playing the heroine of a BBC Sunday night drama or the ingénue in a mildly sexist Oscar darling.
Oh for sure, I'm sure there are plenty of actresses who've had their big break at 30+, but most of them have years of experience prior to that and an acting education - even if its just doing smaller roles on soaps or other British shows before they get a big blockbuster. I guess what I meant more was that, a lot of actresses do get their 'big break' in their teens/20s, and because they are known and directors know they will bring in viewers, they still get meaty roles close to or in their 30s (like Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson, Emily Blunt etc) instead of just the 'mum' roles or background roles. Then there's the other actresses who do put in the work, but also have connections/a famous parent on their side like Lily Collins, Blake Lively etc.

The trouble is though is like you said, she's not willing to put in the work and instead just added a bunch of stuff to her CV that wasn't there. I feel like her being a Youtuber previously also means she kind of needs to put in even more work to be taken seriously as well, as she'd get backlash. I remember when Sam Frost started on Home & Away, a lot of people weren't happy as she was previously on The Bachelor/The Bachelorette and didn't have much (if any) acting experience.

Reactions: 1

leigh213

VIP Member
I'm not so sure- one of the first vlogs I watched of theirs was when they stayed at Babington House (I think it was Dec'14): on the way there in the car, he was making inappropriate remarks about some pretty alleyways that Tanya spotted- I remember Tanya having to keep telling him to watch what he was saying due to their viewers. Marcus and Niomi were staying there too at the time and Jim kept mentioning about them having sex which I thought was quite douchey.
Oh really?!
Wow, I've just not being seeing the right( or wrong) things I guess. I'll check that out if it's still there, but if it was Tanya's, don't know if it will.

Burritobowl

View attachment 8717

Oh god, someone buy this man some lotion and some kleenex already.
Iuuuuuu he looks BAD. I used to think that he was soo much more handsome than Tanya but that takes me back to my first semester in Uni when creepy guys that were in their last semesters tried to attrack 17 y/o girls...Or even worse lol, I remeber than the older brother of a much older than me student tried to flirt with me when I was younger, iuuuuu

Speaking of Tan's hair, I don't really understad how they (Zoe and her) get it that dry and damaged. I went platinum blonde about two years ago, my hair is naturally lighter than Tanya's but I mean, I paid 6 dls for the whole decoloration (pretty risky but ur girl wanted it and that was all I could afford) and I just knew I wouldn't add heat or any more damage and everything went perfectly fine, at the end I just out grew my hair and I have a cool natural ombre, literaly my only secret is washing it every two days and sleeping with a french braid...Eather she is cheap af or dumb af.

Last edited:

Meg1912

VIP Member
Can people stop saying she kept the house, she still has to buy Jim out of his half of the house. It’s still going to cost her best part of £1m to do that.
Okay, so I can't say she kept the house because nobody has confirmed it, but you can say she has to buy him out when nobody has confirmed it either? Makes total sense!! NOT! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

headfullofdreams

Wtf her face doesn't look real at all in those pictures. Although, the 2nd one is a vast improvement because she's actually smiling instead of that gormless, glazed over look she seems to have adopted.

PartOfMe

A london house is a status symbol, next to no one needs a mansion but loads have them! the house could have silently been on the market for weeks and never appear on rightmove

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
The picture does look odd, I don’t think much of the photographer, she must have paid for it herself that’s why it’s not very good.

Burritobowl

OMFG I had no idea, I mean I believed it would hapen but IT HAPPEND! I hate beeing so late to this, I feel left out LOL. I will continue reading all of your coments :eek:

leigh213

VIP Member
At least clean your grubby finger prints off the bag before you photograph it ??
She probably just finished cutting up butter for those triple chocolate cookies the size of her own head. But really, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I don't think the bag's pretty.

As for the sequel skit thing, she's going to shamelessly make a fool of herself about it and I'm living for it :)

Mayday

VIP Member
So, what are the divorce laws in England? Where I am in the US, you have to be legally separated for 6 months before being able to officially file for divorce.

Wondering if J&T have been separated for a while, or if any legal documentation has surfaced where they’ve actually filed? Here, it’s such a long process. Curious to know if theirs will be the same.
I don't think there is a time limit re: how long you have to be separated for - just that you have to be married for at least a year before you can start proceedings.

NitrousOxide

The ever relatable Tanya is gifted a personalised Dior bag on a Monday. No #Ad or even #gifted because this a lister doesn't do rules.
View attachment 7313
Can you not tell it's gifted? Lol. You said it yourself. Why does putting #gifted make a difference? The point is to stop sneaky PR, and this isn't sneaky.