Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weasel19

Who’s this James guy went to LA with her and Kate? Now rock climbing with them, is he with Kate? Think Jim May come out in near future, always felt that vibe from him.

Reactions: 1

DeviantMuch

You have to give it to her, she wasn't overacting as much as the other bridesmaid, it was so distracting.

Anita

Yeah..this whole website is dedicated to discussing/bitching about people who “don’t give a shit what people think” (pretty sure they all do care as they rely on fans for income)..;)
He seems to be doing just fine😊

leigh213

VIP Member
Oh Jim’s a knob certainly and he really shouldn’t drink, he stopped drinking in the past because of how it makes him behave and now he’s drinking again, I don’t think he can handle his alcohol and his dad was an alcoholic so it’s not good. The grinding in Kate’s face 🤮 certainly and he’s definitely a perv and often says pervy stuff that even Alfie was offended by, but he gets away with a lot of stuff by using charm. But I’ve always thought Tanya is much more dislikable, it’s just the smug snobby arrogance, the empty headed shallow vanity, the lies, the insane delusion. Jim has always been much nicer and friendlier to viewers, whereas Tanya behaves like a spoilt bitch.

Oops I thought that photo in the toilet was real, very good photoshopping skills and how appropriate 🤣

Do you remember when Alfie was offended? I'm curious to see that part if so.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Yeah it looks awful not even a trim, she must have just had her roots done and a toner put in, it looks as bad as ever maybe even worse, if she carries on like this she’s gonna have to have it all cut off.
I agree, it looks absolutely dreadful. Can't she see how dead it looks?! Denial denial denial. [emoji2356]

PartOfMe

If their house is what I think it is (Terraced house, Freehold, 4 Beds, 3 Baths, 3 Receps sw6) zoopla says it's worth 33k less than they paid in 2015!!!

Sorry, been following the thread for a while now but have missed the stuff on this Rhys chap - what's the story there?

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Do yall think Tan will hold her OTT Christmas party with waiters, hors d'oeuvre and champagne?
She probably will still be in that house at Christmas, I think it’ll take a long time to sell, but she won’t have as many people for her Christmas party, I guess it depends how many were Jim’s friends. So I don’t think the party will be as OTT cos she’s not got the luxury of two incomes now.

What do people think she’ll move into after the house sale? I’m guessing something like Essie moved into which is a nice high rise apartment with one bedroom or do people think she’s more wealthy than Essie and will go for something bigger. She’s not making as much money now as she used to and wastes a lot of money and her career is on the downward turn, so surely she’ll have to be more careful with her spending now, what do people think?

Last edited:

Tacilo

I can’t see any of the chapmans on her followers list?!
You have to look on their (Chapman's) following lists. That whay you see that Sam and Nic still follow Tanya. Sometimes the followers list doesn't show all followers

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I suppose I’m just different in that I couldn’t imagine staying post-separation in the former marital home on my own. Maybe that’s just me.

But I suppose it does at least mean Tanya has space for her ego.
I guess she can afford it - though probably doesn't leave her with much cash left if she's buying him out.

Abbi15

I did think something was up when she wasn’t featured on Time mag with the rest of pixiwoo/haste/chapman gang. I also saw on pixiwoo stories ages ago a ‘family ‘ FT with the ‘whole family’ and Tanya wasn’t there...

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Not sure how it is in the UK, but in the States, we have a thing called common law marriage where even if you're not legally married, you're still considered a "married" couple with rights if you've lived with your partner over a certain period of time. Jim and Tanya lived together for nearly 10 years before getting a marriage license, so they'd 100% fall under a common-law marriage. But even if that's not a thing in the UK, I'm sure they own the house jointly. Just last September Jim was talking about paying the mortgage, so...
I'm from the UK and I don't believe we have common law. We do in Canada, where I live now.

leigh213

VIP Member
^^ I agree, and if there's a lot of info about Sarah, you might even want to make an influencer thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I agree, it looks absolutely dreadful. Can't she see how dead it looks?! Denial denial denial. [emoji2356]
Her hair looks very thin and see through too, I guess it’s nice to get your hair cut and coloured for free but not when it’s ruined like that. I’ve seen better cut and colours done in a training hairdressers. They must have no choice when they get it done by her, it has to be yellow and fried or not at all, because it’s free.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
These two are shagging for sure
Could well be, wouldn’t put anything past Burr. I’m wondering if she’s lost even more weight, looking at these photos, cos I don’t think they will have been doctored, they look like they’ve come out of a photo booth