Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh213

VIP Member
Yeah but at least Tan’s made a career out of being likeable and informative on YouTube. Sarah is the coldest person, she’s so ready to judge people and just wants to hitch a ride and gain followers off jim’s dying fame. She has no talents, doesn’t like animals and has nothing interesting or unique to show
Doesn't like animals? That's it for me then, can't stand her! lol, but really, how do you know that? jw

Tublet83

VIP Member
Isn’t Jim still in the jungle of wherever with WWF? So Zoe didn’t have to choose sides of her favourite to invite.
Coincidentally I’m sure gleam planned all of this so it wouldn’t be seen that Jim was left out.

I Kate is always with Tarn to keep her in line and put her to bed remember that really pissed video a few months ago she posted on insta?

Meg1912

VIP Member
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she has to have a pixie cut to save it, but that cut probably won’t suit her big round face, she’s fucked, this fool just won’t listen to reason, can’t wait to see how this turns out [emoji1787]
Same! [emoji87][emoji87][emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I always imagine him being really physically cold too for some reason - like his skin would be cold no matter what lol
Yeah that was a cold move introducing his new gf so soon as well as extremely insensitive, but I couldn’t care less about Tan’s feelings cos she seems like a pretty hard bitch herself underneath that fake nice act and she gives fuck all to her subs.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
It’s gonna be hard to come up with a new thread title as good the GG one, that’s bloody brilliant.

When she was an extra in the RND wedding I said ‘Two weddings, one extra and a divorce’ maybe something along those lines? Or Two weddings, one divorce and a funeral for her career 😉 Or maybe something to do with her constantly using slimming apps on her Instagram?

Last edited:

Tookah

This is from the Soho House list of rules:

No cameras, video or other recording devices, whether live-streaming or otherwise and whether on a mobile phone or other medium, may be used while in the House. Members are responsible for ensuring their guests also abide by this rule. The House reserves the right to take possession of and confiscate any mobile phone, camera, video or other recording device and any photos, videos or other recorded images used or taken while on House premises.

Tanya always posts images from there. Maybe she's just not been caught yet?
They might let her do it as it gives them a bit of free promotion??

GossWhore

VIP Member
I've just registered so I could post here. Found you guys from a comment on the DM. Hope I'm not breaking any rules by not doing an intro. post or anything.

Loving the comments here. I'm so amused at Taaaaaaarn's Insta. Like, how many times did she have to rewind to get that screengrab?!
Ain't nobody got time for intro. Welcome [emoji16]

leigh213

VIP Member
you can watch the one red nose day and a wedding here on bbc iplayer, you just need to make an account if you don’t have one

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0739b10/comic-relief-2019-9-one-red-nose-day-and-a-wedding
Thanks, but this link says the player will only work in the UK, bummer. And also, thanks Yel, I'll keep an eye out for that. Didn't know they were going to air it here, but May is quite a jump so that kind of doesn't make sense on their part lol

PartOfMe

It cost £1,950,000.
Judging from her latest video when she was all excited about next door's construction work coming to an end in a couple months, I take it as in she'll keep the house. I had read she can make up to £12,000 per sponsored post, so even if she doesn't do anything else work wise, as long as she does a couple ads a month, she makes more money in a month than lots of people do in a year!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Tanya can afford it but can Jim?

Whoever buys the other out will they have to pay the market rate for the other half? so it could be more than 1m. they are self employed so hard to get finance

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I've just seen the vlog where she shows the garden works. It's literally a concrete square with a massive brick wall blocking the light out - did their neighbours extend into Tarn's garden?

LilyLouise

So, what are the divorce laws in England? Where I am in the US, you have to be legally separated for 6 months before being able to officially file for divorce.

Wondering if J&T have been separated for a while, or if any legal documentation has surfaced where they’ve actually filed? Here, it’s such a long process. Curious to know if theirs will be the same.

phoenixxx

So what are your predictions about the inevitable youtube video annoucing the break up? Do you think they'll do one together? Alone? Tears? Amazing heatbroken performance by Tan?