Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do influencers have to show themselves struggling to put their shoes on, Anna Edit does this too and it looks so clumsy and undignified. Maybe that’s the point. Why tho
its their only struggle in life!
should we send them a shoehorn?
then what would they film?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking back on it it's actually incredibly awkward. Louise and Jim were very much cool and Zoe and Louise were besties but Louise and Tanya disliked each other so much that they never followed one another on insta or collaborated or interacted one on one if they could help it. That has to feel bad if you're Louise. She was friends with Jim but not invited to the wedding. Zoe and Tanya were never that close with Niomi but they even included her in their Christmas sleepover tradition a few times. She was invited to Tanya and Jim's Christmas party and Zoe's housewarming even after she had broken up with Marcus. Not accusing anyone of bullying or caping for Louise because I know she can be insufferable but what a weird dynamic where one person is just the odd one out. Maybe it was Tanya and Louise being territorial of their friendships with Zoe but knowing Tanya's relationship to her body and high priority on thinness I kind of wonder if she just didn't care to chum up to Louise out of fatphobia and her not being considered young and fit the way Niomi and Zoe were.
i 💯 believe it’s because Tanya’s delusional and saw herself as young, thin and cool and associating with Louise would means she’s old and chubby. She really thought she was miles above Louise when in reality most people thought she (Tanya) was the airhead and Louise was clever and fun and far past Tanya in every way!

I really respected that Louise held her own, she wasn’t a delulu wannabe- she was hilarious and had her own style! It wasn’t my taste but she wore it well.

I never respected Tanya, she was/still is too dumb for me. I watch her for the lols.

Reactions: 5
anyone else seen this? Take note Taarrrrnn -
Wait but where is the big bowl of food that she pretends to eat as she can eat whatever and be thin...and where is the "I'm into books and movies and I'm an actress going to be a director but being a mom made a stop to it. " 😅😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she had the work ethic she could absolutely do this but she seems to think phoning in the same stuff that’s YouTube circa 2018 will do it for her

Reactions: 5
how random, no? why would people need to know how to dress for a wedding out of all things?
IMG_8998.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only wedding guest outfit I've ever worn and liked?Makes sense.
Screenshot_20240415-221956~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I still can't fathom what she was thinking wearing that dress to fancy Fleur's wedding. Like. Can't make sense of it.
The whole lack of effort felt like a big F You to Fleur. She can't have thought that was a good look!

Reactions: 13
Why do influencers have to show themselves struggling to put their shoes on, Anna Edit does this too and it looks so clumsy and undignified. Maybe that’s the point. Why tho
Look Jack, I'm flying!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I definitely want a 'how to dress for a wedding' reel from someone who says they've only ever liked one outfit they've worn to one 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This outfit is hideous and so unflattering.
Are silky trousers and skirts a thing now? The present Mrs Jim Chapman wears them too. And Anna Edit as well I think.

Screenshot_20240416_102738.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It looks like a late school run outfit........leave the satin pj bottoms on - chuck on a coat and a pair of trainers!!!!!! 😂
This is exactly what she looks like, someone's mum that didn't think she would be getting out of the car having to go into the headmaster's office for a meeting to discuss Sage's behaviour etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12