Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give her management their due they must be working on this bookworm rebrand 😂😂 she’s one eternal house renovation from copying sunbeamsjess again with the new book content
here’s the pics from the event
the hair is giving rose dawson from titanic. but 100 year old rose dawson.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Woah that back yard is so tiny and grim 😬
Did their kitchen extension really need to be so big?

Screenshot_20240524_114923.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
To spend so much money on a kitchen refit, and not include a power socket in the island is really poor.

I feel like, as she went to take this photo she thought 'this kitchen doesn't look messy enough', so she just did the first thing she thought of..... move the saucepan... but where? ontop of the extension cord 💡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Over 2 million for that house is a joke, especially with the mouldy garden. Also you come in straight off the street into the lounge? Nah. There's a lot of house for sure but not for that price.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Over 2 million for that house is a joke, especially with the mouldy garden. Also you come in straight off the street into the lounge? Nah. There's a lot of house for sure but not for that price.
Welcome to London 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Joe Sugg talking about where’s the hound 😅 can’t work out if he’s playing dumb or not

Welcome to London 😆
I can't wrap my head around it. Here in Spain, with 2 millions you have a mansion. I mean, not in Ibiza, Mallorca, Tenerife or Marbella, neither in Madrid of course, but even in those places is a huge amount of money for a house. Tanya's Polly Pocket house is a tit.

• Haha

Joe Sugg talking about where’s the hound 😅 can’t work out if he’s playing dumb or not
I don't think he knows about 'the hound' drama. I think he was just being really cautious not to talk about Tanya and Jim's (ex-)relationship, to the extent that it made him look really dumb.

Reactions: 14
I can't wrap my head around it. Here in Spain, with 2 millions you have a mansion. I mean, not in Ibiza, Mallorca, Tenerife or Marbella, neither in Madrid of course, but even in those places is a huge amount of money for a house. Tanya's Polly Pocket house is a tit.
I’m from nyc and her house that close to central London at that price sounds like a deal 🤣 but nyc prices are insane

I don't think he knows about 'the hound' drama. I think he was just being really cautious not to talk about Tanya and Jim's (ex-)relationship, to the extent that it made him look really dumb.
Yeah but I kinda wish his sister (Jim’s) had addressed it elsewhere outside of Tattle tbh because it feels like only members of this forum know the dog was rehomed because of it, and I certainly get bored of this drama now knowing that the dog is safe and happy lol

IMG_4287.png

So back to where she started because it was the only thing she was remotely good at…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She thinks she’s someone important making a comeback… The video was so dramatic. No one bleeping knows who she even is

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The first thing I noticed was hiding her analytics, they can’t be good

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow she's desperate. YT has moved so far away from what she used to do. What's she going to do now? Awful wardrobe capsules?
---
Also, as a part Italian with a family recipe for tiramisu, hers is a bloody travesty. Double cream? 😵💫 No eggs? Ffs.

1000113404.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Tbh I hope she bombs. She treated her YouTube 'career' with such disdain she didn't even deserve to have what she did have.

How's the acting going Tanya? So surprised you're not a wild success.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The cynic in me thinks this is just some sneaky way to drum up publicity for some project she's launching and she's not really planning to return to YouTube.

Reactions: 18