Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, and welcome to Tanya's thread number #17. It took just under a year, which just shows how boring Tanya's become. (For comparison, as they were quite close at their height of fame (as close as two YouTubers can be) - Niomi Smart's thread count is currently at 70, who knew it would come to it?).

Title courtesy of @jayne2240 and @MiraZol - I thought it would be funny to combine the two, and it has a nice rhyme to it.

1699008423714.png

Recap:
There isn't much to recap. Tanya had a baby, didn't name him Bogdan despite the hopes and wishes of practically everyone here. The bairn is a boy and is called Sage Gabriel, and just turned one on Halloween.
Tanya continues to romanticise bland fashion, basic witch outfits and weekend breaks away. (What does she need the breaks from, is yet to be established).
After confirming a few months ago that she was building a new team to help with her makeup brand Authored, Authored has now disappeared from IG :oops:
Tanya's ex Jimbo Chapman and his wife continue to make snide comments about Tanya every now and then and allude to Tanya being unfaithful to Jim when they were still married.

Martha, beloved sausage dog, which Tanya and Jim got together, is apparently alive and well and living her bestest life in Norfolk, as confirmed by Tanya's sister in law Sam Chapman.
https://tattle.life/threads/sam-nic-chapman-2-moan-brag-but-this-is-not-an-ad.20029/post-10499572

I think that's all- it's been a very boring bland Tanya year - but feel free to add if I missed something 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I barely follow her anymore or the gossip... but of course her make-up line flopped lmao

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned this on the previous thread, but I’ll say it too, the way she stands in every single outfit video and photo is soooo annoying, it’s like she’s terrified of her legs touching, goodness forbid someone sees she doesn’t have a thigh gap…

even after she sets up her phone to record, she walks backwards with her legs spread wide apart and then immediately stands like this 🕺🏻👯‍♀️ it just draws attention to her insecurity about it

Like who walks with their legs spread out like that
2BA22205-5AAF-422A-A9EA-6CE83F2351E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello, and welcome to Tanya's thread number #17. It took just under a year, which just shows how boring Tanya's become. (For comparison, as they were quite close at their height of fame (as close as two YouTubers can be) - Niomi Smart's thread count is currently at 70, who knew it would come to it?).

Title courtesy of @jayne2240 and @MiraZol - I thought it would be funny to combine the two, and it has a nice rhyme to it.

View attachment 2548221

Recap:
There isn't much to recap. Tanya had a baby, didn't name him Bogdan despite the hopes and wishes of practically everyone here. The bairn is a boy and is called Sage Gabriel, and just turned one on Halloween.
Tanya continues to romanticise bland fashion, basic witch outfits and weekend breaks away. (What does she need the breaks from, is yet to be established).
After confirming a few months ago that she was building a new team to help with her makeup brand Authored, Authored has now disappeared from IG :oops:
Tanya's ex Jimbo Chapman and his wife continue to make snide comments about Tanya every now and then and allude to Tanya being unfaithful to Jim when they were still married.

Martha, beloved sausage dog, which Tanya and Jim got together, is apparently alive and well and living her bestest life in Norfolk, as confirmed by Tanya's sister in law Sam Chapman.
https://tattle.life/threads/sam-nic-chapman-2-moan-brag-but-this-is-not-an-ad.20029/post-10499572

I think that's all- it's been a very boring bland Tanya year - but feel free to add if I missed something 👀
Haha, thank you! I'm honored 🤗😄 Love the title and great recap!

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned this on the previous thread, but I’ll say it too, the way she stands in every single outfit video and photo is soooo annoying, it’s like she’s terrified of her legs touching, goodness forbid someone sees she doesn’t have a thigh gap…

even after she sets up her phone to record, she walks backwards with her legs spread wide apart and then immediately stands like this 🕺🏻👯‍♀️ it just draws attention to her insecurity about it

Like who walks with their legs spread out like that
View attachment 2548516
It looks like when you get off a horse after a long horse ride and your legs feel weird.

She thinks she's so chic tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It looks like when you get off a horse after a long horse ride and your legs feel weird.

She thinks she's so chic tho.
Looks like a toilet training toddler who missed the signal they needed to use the bathroom…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Tanya has done one of her UNHRC Goodwill Ambassador posts. A good time to note that since the 7 October onwards she has been radio silent - apart from her initial standing with Israel posts that is. Not a word since and certainly nothing about the ongoing bombardment of Gaza. Sometimes it’s preferable for influencers to stick to their usual photos of their breakfast content, but I don’t think you can be using whatever prestige these vanity ambassador roles give and escape criticism for saying and doing nothing at all.

Reactions: 15
Yep and it’s sandwiched between gifted and Ads for vinted

If theres one thing that annoys me the most about influencers it’s them being paid by vinted to sell their (let’s be honest gifted in the first place) clothes for profit, hope she donates the proceeds for charity..

Reactions: 10
the comments on that post had people saying she’s on the wrong side of history / she’s lost them etc, maybe that’s why they’re (influencers) reluctant to post sometimes? They don’t want backlash / to lose followers so they stay silent. Is it right to not use their platform? No. But does it add up? Yep

Reactions: 1
Yep and it’s sandwiched between gifted and Ads for vinted

If theres one thing that annoys me the most about influencers it’s them being paid by vinted to sell their (let’s be honest gifted in the first place) clothes for profit, hope she donates the proceeds for charity..
I will give Tanya her due she is donating the Vinted proceeds to UNHCR!

But the Vinted reel…the pretending to clear out her wardrobe acting is so funny and I genuinely mistook her hands for her toddlers in one shot (sorry I know that is very mean but her edited photos compared to her videos she does look different)

Reactions: 6
That vinted ad really shows her tit acting skills… tilting the head from side to side to decide if you want to keep a hoodie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9